AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb vs bonga

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2019
Chsturbate tokens cost 160usd x 2025tk
Bongsmodels cost 72usd x 1050tk
...so the price for tippers is like as the same....but cb give 5cents x 20tk....bonga give 2/3cents for 20tk....so bonga gain much much much money... And give few money at models

You can get 1363 tks for 75usd, or 18.17 tks/dollar, compared to CB's 12.65 tks/dollar. On Bonga you are getting 43.6% more tokens per dollar.

If we do that math then we get (1363/75)/(2025/160)x(2/3) = 0.9572, or in simpler terms, you are getting 4.28% less on Bonga. From what I understand however there are times were the tokens models make are higher than normal? Because if that is the case then that would effectively mean Bonga models have a higher payout on average.

2500tk earned on bonga....50usd
2500tk earned on chaturbate ...125usd
....are crazy????
The difference share 40% or 50% ...not change so much

You can get 1363 tks for 75usd, or 18.17 tks/dollar, compared to CB's 12.65 tks/dollar. On Bonga you are getting 43.6% more tokens per dollar.

If we do that math then we get (1363/75)/(2025/160)x(2/3) = 0.9572, or in simpler terms, you are getting 4.28% less on Bonga. From what I understand however there are times were the tokens models make are higher than normal? Because if that is the case then that would effectively mean Bonga models have a higher payout on average.
My understanding is models make less money per token on Bonga, but the way to make money is to be in one of the contests and get bonuses.

Reactions: AudriTwo
With 50% profile bonga give you 0,025 x 1 tokens ... Chaturbate give you 0,05 so bonga give you "half".... Tokens chaturbate cost 160usdx2025tk and you Say bong costo 75usdx1366tk....bonga Is not 50% cheapest respect of chaturbate so bonga give less earn to models

2500tk earned on bonga....50usd
2500tk earned on chaturbate ...125usd
....are crazy????
The difference share 40% or 50% ...not change so much

1.DO NOT TELL LIES I WORK ON BONGA AND I GET PAID 50 DOLLARS FOR 2000 ( not 2500 tks) - 0.025 PER TOKEN
2. AFTER YOU WORKED 10 HOURS IN A WEEK THEN YOU GET PAID 0.030 PER TOKEN. ( IN THE PAY PERIOD FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY ) . MONDAY YOU START AGAIN FROM 0.025 PER TOKEN

Am I missing something?
View attachment 82555

THEN THE PRICES THAT MEMBER PAY PER TOKENS ARE THESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SweetyPlex
My understanding is models make less money per token on Bonga, but the way to make money is to be in one of the contests and get bonuses.

Yes and plus the week hours contest that they have . The pay period its calculated from Monday to Sunday . After you complete 10 hours online in that week you get paid more ( 0.030 per token ) until the Sunday. then the countdown starts again.

Reactions: SweetyPlex
Also, i think more members joined bongacams since the price is lower than on other webcam sites. This way if you are not a top model, you can earn more.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I think the main reason they have changed the price, they are targeting more members.

Actually when they dropped the tokens price they asked the models to vote if they are agree or not , and also explainned us why they want to do this. After the price changing indeed i noticed a huge room change ( 1-2 months after) . I get more tips as before to be honest and the members tend to tip more easly as before. Also i have noticed a huge change in traffic. And also a Huge change in members that recharge their accounts.
What i also like about them they have a daily pay sistem . After you earn your first 200 dollars on their website they allow you the daily payments ( min 20 dollars to request a daily payment. ) and the money are into your e-wallet in 1 min max ( even if they say 30 min max ).

@Natural_Pussy you only have to make 10 hours towards HotMode? If so, ill have to assume it depends also on hot succsesfull model is in earnings.
As for the topic, i dont know why Op makes a big deal on this. I mean noone forces anyone to work on bonga lol. When u make an account u can see how much a token is, u can set ur own prices, there is no scam. Token is just a name, not a curency so it has to be same on all sites.

Where do you read "After 10hours stream" you'll take 0,30 ???

On your central MODEL PANEL its wriiten after you get actuvated the Hot Mode you get
RevShare
during Hot Mode:
60%
CamScore gains
during Hot Mode:
x1.25

Then when you check your 1 token tip recived after the Hot Mode its activated you will see that all are 0.030 instead of 0.025

NOW I HIGHLY SUPOUSE YOU ARE NOT A MODEL ON THIS WEBSITE OTHERWISE HAS NO LOGIC YOUR ABERATIONS THAT YOU FIRST ASSUMED IN THIS POST , AND ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT SEE IT WHEN ITS SO FUCKING BIG WRITTEN EXACTELLY WHEN YOUR CENTRAL DASHBOARD.

ALSO 2000 TOKENS = 50 DOLLARS ALWAYS. NOT 2500 AS YOU SAID ( THATS WITHOUT HOT MODE)

Last edited:
@Natural_Pussy you only have to make 10 hours towards HotMode? If so, ill have to assume it depends also on hot succsesfull model is in earnings.
As for the topic, i dont know why Op makes a big deal on this. I mean noone forces anyone to work on bonga lol. When u make an account u can see how much a token is, u can set ur own prices, there is no scam. Token is just a name, not a curency so it has to be same on all sites.

Yes i need only 10 hours to can activate hot mode now. 6 months ago i needed 20 hours . I do not know the conditions of this changing but for me its 10 hours. then i noticed if i am not consistent a few months then my hours to complete grows again. at 15

Yes exactelly i do not know either , and especially piss me off that its missinformed and make false accusations. Also piss me off the fact when a bunch of models tells its not so and OP insist ..... i mean OP really knows better than us that we show and work there every night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... my horns came out :)

Bonga's biggest problem is how they lock members accounts when they reach platinum tier and require personal info which scares away people from continuing to use it. I hope they did away with this practice.

Bonga's biggest problem is how they lock members accounts when they reach platinum tier and require personal info which scares away people from continuing to use it. I hope they did away with this practice.
I can understand some people fear about giving personal info, but same time i think an ID should be required to members as well when they make an account, as its adult industry, members should be checked to be sure they not underage.

I can understand some people fear about giving personal info, but same time i think an ID should be required to members as well when they make an account, as its adult industry, members should be checked to be sure they not underage.

totally agree with this. and now i understand why on bonga i have less messages from members describing their shit about pedophilia , or rape or another disgusting stuffs. Bonga have their ids so they are behaving . VERY VERY GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.