AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hiring a snapchat model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2019
Hello,

(I am new on this forum so please mods, move this thread in correct sub-forum if needed, thank you)

I am looking to hire a good looking slim girl who is willing to run premium snapchat for me, which means you would manage premium snapchat just like it would be yours (uploading daily videos, pictures etc.) to entertain my users. Experiences with snapchat are not needed but they're very welcome (you need phone with good camera and wifi/4g). Keep in mind that I will need to use your pictures for promotion outside for snapchat too, so if this is representing an issue, please skip.

If you are interested please write me with a selfie of yours where your face is visible clearly and state if you already have any experiences and we will take it from there accordingly. Payments will be sent upon agreement. I prefer paying weekly via paypal/bitcoins mostly but can also arrange wire and cashapp or any kind of giftcards.

Looking forward to finding a good model to work with long term.

Attractiveness is subjective.
Also, offering Paypal? Not good.

For what? What is your snap and how do you use it? Explain what the fuck it is exactly that you are doing here

For what? What is your snap and how do you use it? Explain what the fuck it is exactly that you are doing here

From what I am able to understand, it comes across that they want YOU (the model) to post photos and videos of yourselves as you would if it were your Snapchat, and this person will pretend the photos and videos are of themselves... and not you.

That's what I am getting from this

Reactions: Kiki Jane
and like, how much are you paying? giving even a vague idea of compensation might be helpful

This just sounds like someone wanting to piggyback off of a models work for $$ or get free access to premium content. Why would anyone post their content for your users if they’re taking a huge risk by being paid with PayPal which is known for screwing over sex workers

Status
Not open for further replies.