AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some insights and reflections from a member

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

I've often contemplated posting this for a while, and finally decided I'd do it just to get it over with. This post may get long, so my apologies if it gets to be so. Hower, I'm sure @Dan Epstein might enjoy some of it being the master of data he's become. ;)

There was another thread about tip history that I tend to recall often. My goal with this post is to provide similar info, as well as maybe go into a little more detail if asked. Unlike whoever did the other one, I opted to post under my normal account. Though, I won't intentionally give up specific data either. Just thought would provide info for models who wanted some analytical data of a member. However, I would say I'm a non-typical member so take it as you will.

Some quick history:
I had been a member of camsites for over four years, primarily on MFC. Never really cared much for CB, SM, or others. I also had an OF account. Though, as of recently, I no longer visit any of them due to wanting to focus on different goals now. Don't worry, I haven't swallowed the red pill of MGTOW or consider myself an incel. Nor have I met someone and decided to give up camsites for fear of being found out. Still happily single until I find someone who makes me change my mind and no longer want to be.
How I found camsites was due to a picture of an MFC model on an unrelated site. While she still cams on occasion, I only visited her room a few times because it turns out it was a little different than what I expected and the appeal wasn't there from her or her members. Her and I did chat a couple of times via PM, and while nice just didn't click. From there, I found models who matched more my style and it went from there. Most of the models I became regulars in, it'd easily last a couple of years due to how well the model and I got along. Usually ending because either they retired, schedules no longer matched, or the rare times there was a falling out, models being rude to me, or I find out a model is multi-cam streaming a TruePrivate to another site.

Here's a snapshot of the MFC tip history I compiled a few months ago:

- Two Accounts
- 3 yrs, 7 months (Primary, 3.5x as many rewards points as other account)
- 2 yrs, 4 months (Secondary)

- 268 Unique model names interacted with
- Some had closed/recreated new account. But, would guess less than six?

- 18490 unique "transactions" of at least one token
- Group shows
- 225 differnt group shows
- 104 Unique model names
- 5 largest token amounts went to 4 different models
- Two went to same "Top 100" model
- 200 tokens "average" on group show

- MFC Share (For items and tipped via MFC Share)
- 839 MFC Share transactions
- 18 Unique model names
- 4 are "Top 100" models
- 95 transactions were over 1000 tokens
- Six different models
- Four are "Top 100" models
- 5 largest transactions went to three different models
- Four of which went to two different "Top 100" models
- Three were "just because" tips

- True Privates (Only do TruePrivates)
- 349 different privates initiated (Count may be skewed a little due to some being "reconnected" due to network drop)
- 47 unique model names
- Same Non-nude model 18 privates
- Six models blocked due to broadcasting TruePrivates on other sites
- Average length of privates is 15 minutes
- Five longest privates
- Five different models who was a regular in room
- 14 different models with 1 private
- Average number of privates with models is 6
- Four different models with over 20 privates
- Two with "significantly" more

- Voyeur (Spy on regular private)
- 300 times spied on privates
- 69 unique model names
- Average spy time is about 2 minutes

- Tips (In room or offline tips not done via methods shown above)
- 16777 unique tips
- 189 Unique model names
- Five largest tip amounts
- Four different models
- Three are "Top 100"
- Largest was not a Top model
- Most frequent tip amount is 5 tokens (Minimum for tip notes)
- 115 tips over 1000 tokens
- 23 unique model names
- 7 are "Top 100" models
- Models with most number of unique tips
- 3019 Not a "Top 100" model
- 2902 Not a "Top 100" model
- 1451 "Top 100" model

Total token breakdown for the models I tipped most:
"Top 100" Model (24.1%)
Model (11.5%)
"Top 100" Model (7.9%)
Model: (5.8%) - Non-Nude in public, explicit in Private
Model: (4.5%)
"Top 100" Model: (3.5%)
Model (3.2%)
Model (2.7%)
Model (2.2%)
"Top 100" Model: (1.9%)

Perhaps of interest to the semi or non-nude models:
Non-Nude Model (1%) (Seductive Non-Nude dance)
Non-Nude Model ( .8% ) (No Privates, Public only)

When I deactivated my primary account, I opted to not pull the data between then and now. However, I did record my accumulated "Rewards Points" that MFC so graciously gives us to do absolutely nothing with. Most of the models whom I had tipped previously, especially those on the tipped most list, I no longer interacted with between then and my leaving. So, might have been interesting to see the differences between then and now.

I tried to break it down into categories such as was it a top model or not, as well as nude/explicit/non-nude or the like. I felt this would give more relevant data for those interested in what might make a member's mind tick. If you have a question on the breakdown, please ask and I'll attempt to clarify it.

Couple items of note:
- I typically avoided models who use that little pink alien. aka The Lush. I prefer the social interaction
- At the time of the breakdown, I really didn't buy much content as I preferred to tip via the chatroom and was more of an in the moment type of tip. It changed over the past couple of months, and I bought more content as some models were putting out some things I was interested in. Or, in a couple of cases, I purchased some collections of vids/pics.

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a few things out. If you have questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can. If I don't want to answer a question, I'll state as such.

Just realized the formatting on some of the data is wonky. :swear:

But, I'm too lazy to reorganize it.

Mmmm data. *Drools*

I've often contemplated posting this for a while, and finally decided I'd do it just to get it over with. This post may get long, so my apologies if it gets to be so. Hower, I'm sure @Dan Epstein might enjoy some of it being the master of data he's become. ;)

There was another thread about tip history that I tend to recall often. My goal with this post is to provide similar info, as well as maybe go into a little more detail if asked. Unlike whoever did the other one, I opted to post under my normal account. Though, I won't intentionally give up specific data either. Just thought would provide info for models who wanted some analytical data of a member. However, I would say I'm a non-typical member so take it as you will.

Some quick history:
I had been a member of camsites for over four years, primarily on MFC. Never really cared much for CB, SM, or others. I also had an OF account. Though, as of recently, I no longer visit any of them due to wanting to focus on different goals now. Don't worry, I haven't swallowed the red pill of MGTOW or consider myself an incel. Nor have I met someone and decided to give up camsites for fear of being found out. Still happily single until I find someone who makes me change my mind and no longer want to be.
How I found camsites was due to a picture of an MFC model on an unrelated site. While she still cams on occasion, I only visited her room a few times because it turns out it was a little different than what I expected and the appeal wasn't there from her or her members. Her and I did chat a couple of times via PM, and while nice just didn't click. From there, I found models who matched more my style and it went from there. Most of the models I became regulars in, it'd easily last a couple of years due to how well the model and I got along. Usually ending because either they retired, schedules no longer matched, or the rare times there was a falling out, models being rude to me, or I find out a model is multi-cam streaming a TruePrivate to another site.

Here's a snapshot of the MFC tip history I compiled a few months ago:

- Two Accounts
- 3 yrs, 7 months (Primary, 3.5x as many rewards points as other account)
- 2 yrs, 4 months (Secondary)

- 268 Unique model names interacted with
- Some had closed/recreated new account. But, would guess less than six?

- 18490 unique "transactions" of at least one token
- Group shows
- 225 differnt group shows
- 104 Unique model names
- 5 largest token amounts went to 4 different models
- Two went to same "Top 100" model
- 200 tokens "average" on group show

- MFC Share (For items and tipped via MFC Share)
- 839 MFC Share transactions
- 18 Unique model names
- 4 are "Top 100" models
- 95 transactions were over 1000 tokens
- Six different models
- Four are "Top 100" models
- 5 largest transactions went to three different models
- Four of which went to two different "Top 100" models
- Three were "just because" tips

- True Privates (Only do TruePrivates)
- 349 different privates initiated (Count may be skewed a little due to some being "reconnected" due to network drop)
- 47 unique model names
- Same Non-nude model 18 privates
- Six models blocked due to broadcasting TruePrivates on other sites
- Average length of privates is 15 minutes
- Five longest privates
- Five different models who was a regular in room
- 14 different models with 1 private
- Average number of privates with models is 6
- Four different models with over 20 privates
- Two with "significantly" more

- Voyeur (Spy on regular private)
- 300 times spied on privates
- 69 unique model names
- Average spy time is about 2 minutes

- Tips (In room or offline tips not done via methods shown above)
- 16777 unique tips
- 189 Unique model names
- Five largest tip amounts
- Four different models
- Three are "Top 100"
- Largest was not a Top model
- Most frequent tip amount is 5 tokens (Minimum for tip notes)
- 115 tips over 1000 tokens
- 23 unique model names
- 7 are "Top 100" models
- Models with most number of unique tips
- 3019 Not a "Top 100" model
- 2902 Not a "Top 100" model
- 1451 "Top 100" model

Total token breakdown for the models I tipped most:
"Top 100" Model (24.1%)
Model (11.5%)
"Top 100" Model (7.9%)
Model: (5.8%) - Non-Nude in public, explicit in Private
Model: (4.5%)
"Top 100" Model: (3.5%)
Model (3.2%)
Model (2.7%)
Model (2.2%)
"Top 100" Model: (1.9%)

Perhaps of interest to the semi or non-nude models:
Non-Nude Model (1%) (Seductive Non-Nude dance)
Non-Nude Model ( .8% ) (No Privates, Public only)

When I deactivated my primary account, I opted to not pull the data between then and now. However, I did record my accumulated "Rewards Points" that MFC so graciously gives us to do absolutely nothing with. Most of the models whom I had tipped previously, especially those on the tipped most list, I no longer interacted with between then and my leaving. So, might have been interesting to see the differences between then and now.

I tried to break it down into categories such as was it a top model or not, as well as nude/explicit/non-nude or the like. I felt this would give more relevant data for those interested in what might make a member's mind tick. If you have a question on the breakdown, please ask and I'll attempt to clarify it.

Couple items of note:
- I typically avoided models who use that little pink alien. aka The Lush. I prefer the social interaction
- At the time of the breakdown, I really didn't buy much content as I preferred to tip via the chatroom and was more of an in the moment type of tip. It changed over the past couple of months, and I bought more content as some models were putting out some things I was interested in. Or, in a couple of cases, I purchased some collections of vids/pics.

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a few things out. If you have questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can. If I don't want to answer a question, I'll state as such.
Hi,
As a fairly new MFC model, really appreciate you posting this data on here!
I'm shocked that any model would even consider streaming a TruePrivate!!!
I'm definitely a model who thrives on social interaction, and need to remember why I'm there at times and focuson group shows or getting tips instead of just chatting to my regulars! However I've found the lush to be fantastic, so it's interesting to read your take on it.
I find it great as to me it's a way of making a room more exciting at times when I'm just talking or dancing, plus it means the members/fans can have an instant and direct impact on me physically without me having to perform something "manually" on myself first in response to the tips.

Hi,
As a fairly new MFC model, really appreciate you posting this data on here!
I'm shocked that any model would even consider streaming a TruePrivate!!!
I'm definitely a model who thrives on social interaction, and need to remember why I'm there at times and focuson group shows or getting tips instead of just chatting to my regulars! However I've found the lush to be fantastic, so it's interesting to read your take on it.
I find it great as to me it's a way of making a room more exciting at times when I'm just talking or dancing, plus it means the members/fans can have an instant and direct impact on me physically without me having to perform something "manually" on myself first in response to the tips.

Thanks, and you're welcome. I know the data will be skewed, and more to just one person. But, can take from it what you will. :)

As to the streaming of TruePrivates, yeah. Sadly it happened, and has been a point of conention for me ever since. Been a few discussions in various threads here about split-camming, if you want to read up on it.

Regarding the lush, I think it's truly a matter of personal preference. I get that it can help create revenue, and many models have been using them and similar products for a while. For myself, I just can't do it. Especially when there's such a variance of how models react as well as some being more sensitive. For some, it's just a mild smile they give. Others will flop around like a fish out of water or act as if they're posessed by a little pink alien. I compare it to playing slots. Fun the first couple of times. But, gets boring pretty quickly after a few pulls of the lever (or tap of the button). ;)

Others will flop around like a fish out of water or act as if they're posessed by a little pink alien.

Not trying to hijack your thread but this made me laugh. Few behaviors more strongly tell me to leave a model's room than this one. A model is an entertainer and visiting them requires a measure of suspending disbelief but the over-the-top electrocution caused by the arrival of even a single token always proves way too ridiculous for me.

Not trying to hijack your thread but this made me laugh. Few behaviors more strongly tell me to leave a model's room than this one. A model is an entertainer and visiting them requires a measure of suspending disbelief but the over-the-top electrocution caused by the arrival of even a single token always proves way too ridiculous for me.

No worries, it's a valid discussion. There's primary reasons why I typically avoided rooms with these types of toys:

1) Overreaction such as we've been discussing
2) Spamming the room with tip levels, or notics of tips received

I'm one who prefers the interaction with a model, and tipped for it. When the text in the room is flooded with auto messages, it makes it difficult as it scrolls off quickly and the model most likely won't see it. Especially if people tip single tokens at a time, you get twice the messages. Once from the tip, the other from the action. Also, if I do a ninja tip, I don't want it announced that I tipped. Otherwise, I'd have tipped publicly. Very annoying, and I'll leave a room quickly for this.

While rare, there have been times I've stayed in a room with a model using a lush. The notices were very infrequent, the room chat was relatively free flowing, and people were tipping because of reasons other than the lush. More importantly, the model reacted more as how I think they would. Much more mild, would get a smile on her face for the lower settings. The only time she'd jump or react differently was when someone tipped a higher level and it startled her if she wasn't looking.

That being said, if a model prefers to have her show be heavily focused around the lush, and it works for her. Then it's cool, and I hope she attracts the people she's looking for to make it happen. I know a couple of models who switched to this format, and it's worked out quite well for them. But, unfortunately, it also meant that I stopped going to their room. One of them I got to know very well, and this change caused contention between us and we stopped speaking to one another.

So how much money did you spend in total?

I have no idea why MFC is so popular. If I was a model, the focus on public shows would be a complete turn-off, and as a customer, I hate the idea of having to repeatedly purchase tokens. Oh, and the site looks like it's from 1994.

So how much money did you spend in total?

More than penny, less than the national debt.

Dollar amount is irrelevant, and is why I specifically left it out of the equation. The intent of the post was for models to see the trending, what drew my attention, where I stayed, etc.

I have no idea why MFC is so popular. If I was a model, the focus on public shows would be a complete turn-off, and as a customer, I hate the idea of having to repeatedly purchase tokens. Oh, and the site looks like it's from 1994.

Don't like it, don't go there. Simple as that.

"how much" has never been a good question :) Even the worst one maybe.
The meaning of any amount can be so different regarding your revenues, your fix charges, your interest of where you put your money or not and so on...

my MFC data:

4EALxsd.jpg

* the numbers are the % of total tokens ever spent

are this 25 models also my 25 favorite models?
yes and no
I'm a big fan of G/G shows, so the chart is heavily influenced by that
17 models out of 25 have done G/G shows
some of them are in that chart only because they did a show with one of my favorites (model#10 and model#16's tokens "belong" to model #7) but I've never been in their room in other occasions

I suck at spreadsheets, I've never been able to figure out how to do charts that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.