AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Ehotlovea even know's about this thread and people talking about her on forums.

I'm tempted to tip note her the link to here, but she'd probably ban me. :D :D :D

Genuinely have no idea.
She is very good at her job for camming. She is a truly difficult person to "read". Which of course is fantastic and what helps her do so well.

I am unsure if I actually saw her squirt or not a few days ago. Because she always holds her hand on her pussy (regardless of whether she has panties or not), she definitely did "something". But I am unsure if it was just pee, and because her hand was there it gave a slight impression of squirt. It was the first time I have ever seen it with her though, I was surprised lol. Not moaning. Not complaining. Just saying :p

Reactions: Pia
i only have a month or so's experience with chaturbate (as a viewer and a tipper). but i'm as fascinated by some of the performer's styles and methods as i am by their shows.

seems to me like ehotlovea's an incredibly savvy performer. personally, i'd enjoy her shows more if she seemed to enjoy herself more. but thousands of viewers obviously *love* to see her and hear her roleplaying. those tokens fly so fast you can almost hear them bouncing off each other. :)

and she works hard.

Uh she’s been doing it for years, has a huge following of REPEAT tippers who know her schtick. The woman is making bank so clearly it works. She puts in way more time than I would dream of doing myself. Don’t be bitter. If you’re a model, find your own schtick and hustle. If you’re a tipper, go to someone who fits what you like.
Any time you go into her room the big tippers are all clueless. You think she has a following, Brett M thinks a woman can have a squirting orgasm from seeing a number, I have doubts. The problem with "going to someone else" is that there is that there is not enough traffic to have a show unless you can afford to pay the model's entire salary, though it's true if Alice was gone the site would still tend to be winner-take-all

I finally figured it out... how this woman can be on for 20hrs each day!
She must have an identical twin or twins... lol. Really. She is literally always online it seems. No matter what time of day or night or morning I am on CB, she is always on too!

Theoretically, I suppose this could be done if no one knew she was a twin right? lol

I don't know why so many people are defending her. While she technically promises nothing, she does not allow information about what she will or will not do for tips. She got about 10k tokens and one blue is encouraging more, saying "almost there! Keep it up guys!" (probably her bf) and one person who tipped about 1000 says "lol" after he says that, banned. Another person who has been tipping asks "How much more to get naked?" banned. Another person says that she does not show everything. Again, not rude. Just saying what she doesn't do. Banned.

There is nothing wrong with not showing anything and just pretending the tips make her feel good. But when you try to deceive people and not allow the truth in a very nice, factual way to be stated then that starts to creep into the scam territory. She knows guys assume she will eventually get naked or even #squirt as she advertises and she makes sure anyone who hints that might not be the case is banned.

Imagine you are on a site where people run their own raffles. Almost all of them end that same hour or the same day. Rarely they last a week. Every so often one is a month long. You go into one room and Erafflelovea is selling raffle tickets. After many hours of collecting money for the raffle they leave the room without any prize given out. Then you go back the next day and they are selling raffle tickets again. And the next day, and the next day, but no raffle ever happens. Years later they are still selling raffle tickets, but there has never been a single drawing. Then when you complain about it, people start saying things like "Well you assumed the raffle was going to be that same hour! Or that same day! Or same month! Or same year! It can be in 100 years, they never said when it was going to be! You shouldn't have assumed that it would be soon!". Then if you tell anyone else that there will be no drawing, they ban you. You weren't rude, you were just stating a fact and the dishonest person hosting the raffle doesn't want the truth to be known.

Took a quick look at my archive and it seems like September 2017 was the last time she ever really did anything on cam. She used to get fully naked, masturbated etc and just stopped. No shows for nearly 30 days then never got fully naked again. I guess if you can make enough money not getting fully nude that is your choice and great for you, but it is just the deception part that is bad. People should be up front about not willing to show everything when they are on an adult cam site. It isn't exactly crazy to just assume people get naked unless they state otherwise.

The cam site I work for which will not be named here would ban Ehotlovea from being a model with us, and we do have models who don't get fully naked.

Took a quick look at my archive and it seems like September 2017 was the last time she ever really did anything on cam.

Your archive? Explain what you mean by this? Also this is false statement. I saw her masturbating this past fall. and another active member reported in this thread that he saw her performing this spring.

And yesterday I saw the holy of holies... she was naked and masturbating!!!! I shit you not. I had to double check to make sure I was in the right room. I don't know if there was ever a squirt show as I didn't stay long enough, but it does happen! Interestingly, she looks waaay older naked.

The cam site I work for which will not be named here would ban Ehotlovea from being a model with us, and we do have models who don't get fully naked.
What camsite do you work at? Because I'd be interested to read the TOS. Most sites TOS states you do not have to do anything you don't want to or comfortable with. You can pull out anytime even after you agree and get second thoughts.

I'm curious why a model (if you are) who works an alternate site knows so much about another model who isn't even working the same site traffic. Also why does that same model archive other camsite feeds. Hmmm 🤔

non-nude is not the problem, not promising anything also.
Look at shy_jane, she does it, maybe for a longer time I dunno, But she does it honnestly and also kindly
and nobody complains (as a proof...).

Reactions: Clara_chan
What camsite do you work at? Because I'd be interested to read the TOS. Most sites TOS states you do not have to do anything you don't want to or comfortable with. You can pull out anytime even after you agree and get second thoughts.

I'm curious why a model (if you are) who works an alternate site knows so much about another model who isn't even working the same site traffic. Also why does that same model archive other camsite feeds. Hmmm 🤔

I work for another site, but not as a model. ;)

We don't force models to do things they do not want, but the way Ehotlovea goes about it is something we would consider deceptive and would not allow it. She would need to more clearly state what she is or is not willing to do, and we would take action against models who ban customers for simply asking a question. "Hey bitch I already tipped you 1000 credits why is your top still on?" would be an ok reason to ban a customer. But if they just said something like "How many credits to lose the top?" or one customer asked a question and another responded by saying that is something she does not do, these would be unacceptable reasons to ban a customer.

I don't keep as close of an eye on her as I used to, but if by naked and masturbating Slapstick meant he could see her tits and she had her hand buried between her crossed legs and you couldn't see anything else, that wasn't what I was referring to. If she still does that, then it is curious that she usually won't go any further even if people are dropping a steady flow of 100s and 500s because it would keep going if she did. I didn't watch every "performance" of hers, but a quick scan through a hundred or so shows after September of 2017 and nothing looked different than her typical shows today. Her old shows were very good, but I guess she discovered she can make a lot of money by not putting on a good show so she stopped.

I think the end of the world is nigh. ehotlovea is not online and was last online 13hrs ago (according to her profile page).
Maybe she is finally reporting back to her home planet and we are going to be destroyed...

But in all seriousness.. I honestly don't think I have seen her be offline this long. She is genuinely a hard worker - despite what anyone thinks, it isn't easy to sit there for 15hrs a day every day for 7 days a week.

I work for another site, but not as a model. ;)

We don't force models to do things they do not want, but the way Ehotlovea goes about it is something we would consider deceptive and would not allow it. She would need to more clearly state what she is or is not willing to do, and we would take action against models who ban customers for simply asking a question. "Hey bitch I already tipped you 1000 credits why is your top still on?" would be an ok reason to ban a customer. But if they just said something like "How many credits to lose the top?" or one customer asked a question and another responded by saying that is something she does not do, these would be unacceptable reasons to ban a customer.

I don't keep as close of an eye on her as I used to, but if by naked and masturbating Slapstick meant he could see her tits and she had her hand buried between her crossed legs and you couldn't see anything else, that wasn't what I was referring to. If she still does that, then it is curious that she usually won't go any further even if people are dropping a steady flow of 100s and 500s because it would keep going if she did. I didn't watch every "performance" of hers, but a quick scan through a hundred or so shows after September of 2017 and nothing looked different than her typical shows today. Her old shows were very good, but I guess she discovered she can make a lot of money by not putting on a good show so she stopped.
I still don't think you work for an actual camsite. You are probably an affiliate, because the way you talk about another model's hustle is fucking gross. No site with a good reputation would talk about a model's profitable performance publicly the way you do. How she doesn't get naked enough or how she blocks who she wants shouldnt be of concern in your position.

I'm still curious why someone from a different site is this much familiar with another model who doesn't even work their site.

It's all correct. One thing to consider though. She's ranking very high on CB. Imagine a new cb user visiting this room. Not sure what overall impression of chaturbate that user might get. It's a room for "advanced users" and she will definitely have a lot of fans among these.

Your archive? Explain what you mean by this? Also this is false statement. I saw her masturbating this past fall. and another active member reported in this thread that he saw her performing this spring.

They still did not answer this, right? Or did I overlook it? The only sites I know of that have "archives" are the recording sites. Unless there is something else - which is legitimate?

And to just quote from above:
"September 2017 was the last time she ever really did anything on cam."

There is no specific or set do or do not when it comes to being a cam model, or am I missing this also?
I mean, some models are non-nude. Some are always nude. Some are only nude in private.

Do I personally enjoy and get off on her hustle and way of doing things? No. Would I ever spend money on her? No. Heck, do I even find her attractive? No.
However, with all of that said, do I - as a viewer - admire and respect the fact she has managed to earn such a huge amount from the way she does things? Definitely.

There is no set way of models having to do things, everyone is different and guys enjoy different things.

Edit:
And just to add, she has a lot of regulars that tip a lot. These guys definitely know the hustle, I am sure they do, yet they enjoy it. They love that whole "finally she is nude". It can be a bit of a rush, I guess like gambling: today being "the day". It's smart on her part and her partner's (or whoever came up with it).

They still did not answer this, right? Or did I overlook it? The only sites I know of that have "archives" are the recording sites. Unless there is something else - which is legitimate?
Affiliates also record shows for marketing. I know white labels from my site do it all the time.

My objection to Ehotlovea is limited to her shitty grammar, "When I'll feel good..." and that it gets adopted by her imitators. :) Beyond that I don't care what she does or does not do, I never visit her room.

Are you serious? Not everyone has flawless grammar. People still know what she means, it's fine.

1. she wears NO toy (which makes it a lie/scam)

2. Therefore...it’s Piss/urine: against the rules, laws, and plain gross.

-I Wouldn’t say she’s a hard worker just for sitting there ignoring her animals and husband (yes there’s a ring on her russian ring finger) nothing wrong with that, just pointing out how no one else seems to notice details like this and the fact that there is no toy so the squirt is just her going P all over herself. Her husky dog we used to see is probably rotting away in a kennel because of her addiction to scamming. She has no life. It doesn’t mean she’s a hard worker for sitting at a computer allll day like a loser who never gets out.

-no regulars. She had one fan club member for one month. Lol. No one lasts. She can afford to treat tippers like shit though. More keep coming to see the face of a toddler.

-misleadingly Looks like normal non nude girl but couldn’t be weirder.

-She covers because people might notice there’s no toy. She’s not a clever tease, she’s just trying to cover the scam.

-Other models have spent hundreds of dollars and hours setting up working toys so she can piggyback off that. Guys watch complete fakers over the top reactions to a non existent toy, then go to other rooms a with working toy and think the model doesn’t react enough. Ehotlovea makes crying sounds and sounds like Chewbacca. She pouts if people stop, even fake cries. I can’t stand the sound and don’t know why guys think a crying fake scream is worth tipping. Creeps me out though

-You can find her income on chaturbate100.com, so there was no need to pick on the OP for knowing about that site just cause you didn’t. And OP has a right to be upset as do all models who have real toys. They have to stop and charge toys and when they break and replace them with a newer model. Those things take time and some guys get upset if they tipped and the toy wasn’t connected.

-She posts the notices saying she has obmibod. All the red notices are posted by her using the app. So she does respond to people, only in the form of notices or banning if they ask to see toy. The thing you must remember is there is no ohmibod toy. (Which would be vintage by now, hello? It was made like 29 yrs ago)

-She doesn’t even own a lush or claim to have one, it’s guys who make up / imagine she has a lush. She used to use the decade old ohmibod, the black one, the first generation that didn’t work well at all and the batteries died in an hour. She never had it turned on back then, it wasn’t even touching her clit like it’s supposed to and the light was never on. She used to wear it like a prop and would piss right into the cam her oddly blackened kitty open, urethra and all, smiling and saying thank you in a high pitched Russian accent. Now she says “bye follow me” only at end of show rarely. And it’s in a deep voice now. Her voice is like 5 octaves lower now and she refuses to smile unless Erik walks by and they smirk at eachother even if she’s mid faking. Most of the viewers are just amazed at her boldness to go on cam without any toy but claiming there is one and even going number 1 all over herself in front of 1000s of people. That’s why she gets viewers. She used to go right on those blue potty pads That are for a puppy. I couldn’t even watch that at all. Her viewers have gone up since she started hiding the doggy potty pads and taking off her bra. I wouldn’t say she does nothing, because she shows her face and pees front of thousands of people. I don’t think Erik is behind it, I think she got him a house or apt of his own so she can be alone to do her weird embarrassing stuff. But they did start the scam as a couple so perhaps he’s one of the guys pretending to tip.

You can use the wayback machine site to see when she started. She’s been doing this 5 years. She’s at least 24. Millions made and thousands of men turned away from CB because they got scammed by her. I’ve seen ppl tip 10k, 20k and be seriously let down and upset. They never came back to the site.

I realize that you’re probably going to say I spend too much time worrying about her. And it’s true, I can admit that. I just hope that now you can realize and admit how it’s a scam and hurts other models who truly work hard to have interactive toys.

1. she wears NO toy (which makes it a lie/scam)

2. Therefore...it’s Piss/urine: against the rules, laws, and plain gross.

-I Wouldn’t say she’s a hard worker just for sitting there ignoring her animals and husband (yes there’s a ring on her russian ring finger) nothing wrong with that, just pointing out how no one else seems to notice details like this and the fact that there is no toy so the squirt is just her going P all over herself. Her husky dog we used to see is probably rotting away in a kennel because of her addiction to scamming. She has no life. It doesn’t mean she’s a hard worker for sitting at a computer allll day like a loser who never gets out.

-no regulars. She had one fan club member for one month. Lol. No one lasts. She can afford to treat tippers like shit though. More keep coming to see the face of a toddler.

-misleadingly Looks like normal non nude girl but couldn’t be weirder.

-She covers because people might notice there’s no toy. She’s not a clever tease, she’s just trying to cover the scam.

-Other models have spent hundreds of dollars and hours setting up working toys so she can piggyback off that. Guys watch complete fakers over the top reactions to a non existent toy, then go to other rooms a with working toy and think the model doesn’t react enough. Ehotlovea makes crying sounds and sounds like Chewbacca. She pouts if people stop, even fake cries. I can’t stand the sound and don’t know why guys think a crying fake scream is worth tipping. Creeps me out though

-You can find her income on chaturbate100.com, so there was no need to pick on the OP for knowing about that site just cause you didn’t. And OP has a right to be upset as do all models who have real toys. They have to stop and charge toys and when they break and replace them with a newer model. Those things take time and some guys get upset if they tipped and the toy wasn’t connected.

-She posts the notices saying she has obmibod. All the red notices are posted by her using the app. So she does respond to people, only in the form of notices or banning if they ask to see toy. The thing you must remember is there is no ohmibod toy. (Which would be vintage by now, hello? It was made like 29 yrs ago)

-She doesn’t even own a lush or claim to have one, it’s guys who make up / imagine she has a lush. She used to use the decade old ohmibod, the black one, the first generation that didn’t work well at all and the batteries died in an hour. She never had it turned on back then, it wasn’t even touching her clit like it’s supposed to and the light was never on. She used to wear it like a prop and would piss right into the cam her oddly blackened kitty open, urethra and all, smiling and saying thank you in a high pitched Russian accent. Now she says “bye follow me” only at end of show rarely. And it’s in a deep voice now. Her voice is like 5 octaves lower now and she refuses to smile unless Erik walks by and they smirk at eachother even if she’s mid faking. Most of the viewers are just amazed at her boldness to go on cam without any toy but claiming there is one and even going number 1 all over herself in front of 1000s of people. That’s why she gets viewers. She used to go right on those blue potty pads That are for a puppy. I couldn’t even watch that at all. Her viewers have gone up since she started hiding the doggy potty pads and taking off her bra. I wouldn’t say she does nothing, because she shows her face and pees front of thousands of people. I don’t think Erik is behind it, I think she got him a house or apt of his own so she can be alone to do her weird embarrassing stuff. But they did start the scam as a couple so perhaps he’s one of the guys pretending to tip.

You can use the wayback machine site to see when she started. She’s been doing this 5 years. She’s at least 24. Millions made and thousands of men turned away from CB because they got scammed by her. I’ve seen ppl tip 10k, 20k and be seriously let down and upset. They never came back to the site.

I realize that you’re probably going to say I spend too much time worrying about her. And it’s true, I can admit that. I just hope that now you can realize and admit how it’s a scam and hurts other models who truly work hard to have interactive toys.

That's a whole lot of words when you could've just said "I'm obsessed with ehotlovea and my obsession has made me a bitter person. Waaah."

That's a whole lot of words when you could've just said "I'm obsessed with ehotlovea and my obsession has made me a bitter person. Waaah."
I know reading a few paragraphs is really hard for you and your low intelligence. When there are other women who WORK AT THE SAME place I do, scamming ruining the site for many members, yea I’ll say something. So many other fakers Too but this thread is just about one.
Not obsessed, it’s just amusing to see her ban people but also freaky as all to see people tipping her and she sounds like a CRYING INFANT. what the actual fuck, a screaming baby people! And her sturnum her very boney and prounced like an old women, sun damage all over, she has an ugly body I just don’t get how people are so blind and want to believe her.

Reactions: tokensarentforkids
Status
Not open for further replies.