AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BE A PART OF HISTORY! TAKE THE FIRST INDUSTRY CAM MODEL/STUDIO OWNER SURVEY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

As some of you know, last year I released an annual survey of cam models to get a better idea of the demographics, work habits, earnings, products and technology used, practices, experience and feedback of independent models, studio models and studio owners across the globe. I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who took the time to fill out last year’s survey! It is greatly appreciated! Your feedback really helped to improve and add to this year’s survey.

I have launched the 2nd annual survey for 2020 and done my best to make it shorter and quicker to take while still getting pertinent information. (There are also no “required” questions on this survey, but you are still encouraged to answer as much as you can)

So I am humbly asking everyone to not only take part in the new survey (and please retake it if you took it last year), but to share the survey with others and spread the word so we can get as many voices and feedback as possible.

Having a second set of information and statistics will greatly help correlate data to see what areas of the industry we can improve and what trends are happening among models, studios and platforms. This will also allow me to start compiling the information and trends in a more substantial way to publish and use for everyone’s benefit.

As I said last year, I see contributing to this survey as not only an opportunity, but a responsibility to help improve an industry that many people, including myself, really love being a part of. My hope is this will be many little steps towards big change and improvements for everyone.

To take the survey or get more information, you can go to LITTLEREDACADEMY SURVEY and become a part of this historic event.

For additional news and updates about the survey follow:

Twitter: @LittleRedAcadem

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheArtofCamming

About LittleRedBunny Academy: littleredbunny.com/littleredacademy/

Thanks again to everyone who took it last year, and thank you in advance for those who take it this year! :)

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, last year I released an annual survey of cam models to get a better idea of the demographics, work habits, earnings, products and technology used, practices, experience and feedback of independent models, studio models and studio owners across the globe. I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who took the time to fill out last year’s survey! It is greatly appreciated! Your feedback really helped to improve and add to this year’s survey.

I have launched the 2nd annual survey for 2020 and done my best to make it shorter and quicker to take while still getting pertinent information. (There are also no “required” questions on this survey, but you are still encouraged to answer as much as you can)

So I am humbly asking everyone to not only take part in the new survey (and please retake it if you took it last year), but to share the survey with others and spread the word so we can get as many voices and feedback as possible.

Having a second set of information and statistics will greatly help correlate data to see what areas of the industry we can improve and what trends are happening among models, studios and platforms. This will also allow me to start compiling the information and trends in a more substantial way to publish and use for everyone’s benefit.

As I said last year, I see contributing to this survey as not only an opportunity, but a responsibility to help improve an industry that many people, including myself, really love being a part of. My hope is this will be many little steps towards big change and improvements for everyone.

To take the survey or get more information, you can go to LITTLEREDACADEMY SURVEY and become a part of this historic event.

For additional news and updates about the survey follow:

Twitter: @LittleRedAcadem

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheArtofCamming

About LittleRedBunny Academy: littleredbunny.com/littleredacademy/

Thanks again to everyone who took it last year, and thank you in advance for those who take it this year! :)
Why would I take this when I spent an hour of my life taking the first survey, you said you would post the results here and you never did? I don’t plan on going to any cam summits to hear your talks so why should I bother?

I think that the big data the industry needs is not necessarily about the models or studios, it's about the users. The users who are the true gentlemen who are willing to pay for content. Anyone can download a torrrent, however people gladly subscribe to Netflix, why? That's just one example from non-adult we should learn from.
Where are the potential paying users located? What is their age? Gender? Interests? How long are their sessions? When do they usually go online? How many interactions do they make before they become members? What's the expected lifetime? What's the expected life time value? That's just the tip of the icebrerg of analytics that are simply not shared with us.
You can see why I am disappointed, not from the models, but from the people who run the biz, who are now celebrating awards between themselves in obscure tradeshows, rather than work on a digital data network that will at least start resembling the data tools we're deprived from on Facebook, Google, Instagram and Outbrain to name but a few. I'm saying this because I make a living from digital marketing, which is not the equivalent of PR marketing. PR is important, I love the PR people, however it couldn't matter less for users who buy credits, clips and tokens. Look at Amazon for example, it's not centered around the seller, it's centered around the customer.
One of the reasons I ended up not making it in the industry is because it's in the Internet era, not in the digital era. No big data that segments crowds, affinities, and no form of re-marketing which is essential to any other e-commerce. All I hear (not from you Red, you're one of the people I actually like in the biz) are talks about traffic. There has to be a way to construct real time data that will improve the customer acquisition and not just traffic which is basically throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping some of it will stick. I think it's high time that industry will start learning from other industries, and not just focus on every new technology like VR. Netflix, Amazon, Spotify and a few more content giants that we can learn from, did not exponentially grow by focusing on traffic and PR, they did so by focusing on relevance and value.
I'm writing this out of love and care for the industry that raised me, not out of just criticism.

Oh thank you!! Will share as soon as I can! Still need the most people as possible to do the survey. The more there is, the better it will represent today's state of the industry. xx

Hmmm.

Looks like we are still waiting for those results from the last survey. So where are they?

or did you expect us to pay you for them by only releasing them in your paid talks?

Why would I take this when I spent an hour of my life taking the first survey, you said you would post the results here and you never did? I don’t plan on going to any cam summits to hear your talks so why should I bother?

Thank you for the response and thank you for taking last year’s survey. It is greatly appreciated.

I did address the length of the survey this year by cutting its time down to 10-15 minutes. I also simplified and combined many of the questions to make it easier to answer and all questions are optional, with no mandatory questions to continue. I’m sorry it took you an hour last year. One additional bit of data I can say is last year 91% of survey takers took less than 25 minutes to complete it. But hopefully this year it will take everyone much less time to take it.

I did say I would post some data, which I did release some of the demographic and education/work history information in the free Online Cam Summit which I posted about on this forum on May 20. Sorry if you missed that or didn’t have time to watch the video discussing the survey and some of its results. But overall some of the data is still being correlated and having this year’s data to add to it will create better information and trends.

And as far as summits, I don’t discuss the data there, but I do interact with platforms and studios to discuss issues I have seen from the data so far to find ways to improve working conditions and concerns of the models.

Again, I am sorry you don’t want to take the survey this year, I would be happy to have your honest feedback in the survey. It is shorter and easier to take than last years if that helps change your mind.

Thank you again for your response.

I think that the big data the industry needs is not necessarily about the models or studios, it's about the users. The users who are the true gentlemen who are willing to pay for content. Anyone can download a torrrent, however people gladly subscribe to Netflix, why? That's just one example from non-adult we should learn from.
Where are the potential paying users located? What is their age? Gender? Interests? How long are their sessions? When do they usually go online? How many interactions do they make before they become members? What's the expected lifetime? What's the expected life time value? That's just the tip of the icebrerg of analytics that are simply not shared with us.
You can see why I am disappointed, not from the models, but from the people who run the biz, who are now celebrating awards between themselves in obscure tradeshows, rather than work on a digital data network that will at least start resembling the data tools we're deprived from on Facebook, Google, Instagram and Outbrain to name but a few. I'm saying this because I make a living from digital marketing, which is not the equivalent of PR marketing. PR is important, I love the PR people, however it couldn't matter less for users who buy credits, clips and tokens. Look at Amazon for example, it's not centered around the seller, it's centered around the customer.
One of the reasons I ended up not making it in the industry is because it's in the Internet era, not in the digital era. No big data that segments crowds, affinities, and no form of re-marketing which is essential to any other e-commerce. All I hear (not from you Red, you're one of the people I actually like in the biz) are talks about traffic. There has to be a way to construct real time data that will improve the customer acquisition and not just traffic which is basically throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping some of it will stick. I think it's high time that industry will start learning from other industries, and not just focus on every new technology like VR. Netflix, Amazon, Spotify and a few more content giants that we can learn from, did not exponentially grow by focusing on traffic and PR, they did so by focusing on relevance and value.
I'm writing this out of love and care for the industry that raised me, not out of just criticism.

Thank you so much for the feedback Dan! A member survey has already been in my plans since last year, I am just trying to figure out the logistics of it since we will not get direct support from the platforms to help with it. My current surveys and a member survey are probably two different sides of the same coin but for surveys now my focus is on the models and studios. And while getting member feedback would help information for models and the industry, it’s simpler to start with and focus on models and studios because we have a much easier time interacting with and contacting them than reaching members (which many are anonymous and secretive to begin with). Once I can figure out a productive way to get member feedback, I will take your suggestions into account. But until I can feasibly add a member survey, my goal is improving models and studios incomes, well-being and working environments and improving the industry overall.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Hmmm.

Looks like we are still waiting for those results from the last survey. So where are they?

or did you expect us to pay you for them by only releasing them in your paid talks?

You can see my response to Mila above, I posted a link on here May 20 to see some of the results for FREE on the Online Cam Summit. I have no intent to charge any models for the data collected. I'm using it to improve the industry, not earn money. I'm offended you imply that. If you knew me you would know I would not do anything like you are suggesting.

Thank you for the response and thank you for taking last year’s survey. It is greatly appreciated.

I did address the length of the survey this year by cutting its time down to 10-15 minutes. I also simplified and combined many of the questions to make it easier to answer and all questions are optional, with no mandatory questions to continue. I’m sorry it took you an hour last year. One additional bit of data I can say is last year 91% of survey takers took less than 25 minutes to complete it. But hopefully this year it will take everyone much less time to take it.

I did say I would post some data, which I did release some of the demographic and education/work history information in the free Online Cam Summit which I posted about on this forum on May 20. Sorry if you missed that or didn’t have time to watch the video discussing the survey and some of its results. But overall some of the data is still being correlated and having this year’s data to add to it will create better information and trends.

And as far as summits, I don’t discuss the data there, but I do interact with platforms and studios to discuss issues I have seen from the data so far to find ways to improve working conditions and concerns of the models.

Again, I am sorry you don’t want to take the survey this year, I would be happy to have your honest feedback in the survey. It is shorter and easier to take than last years if that helps change your mind.

Thank you again for your response.

Not good enough. You came into a forum asking us to take valuable time off our schedule to take your survey. An hour of my time on cam is $300. Instead of camming or... I dont know.. painting my toenails, I took your survey because I was interested in seeing what you collected in a clear and easy to follow way. You said you would post results on this thread and then you didn't. I don't have time to chase you around and looking up your links in other threads or wherever it is you posted it, and I don't have the time to watch a video of one of your talks. I was expecting you would do what you said you would do and post relevant data and conclusions here. If you can't take time off your schedule to follow up and acting reciprocally by writing something especially for ACF models who did you a solid, don't ask us to take time from our schedule to take yet another survey we wont see the results of but that you will use to bag some studio owners as clients. It's offputing and contradicts your assertion that you are doing this to help the industry.

Also, simply apologizing and talking to us about last year's data would have been a nice way to move forward instead you are telling me it "only" took me 25 minutes to fill out so hopefully I will waste another 15 minutes this year.

Last edited:
I did say I would post some data, which I did release some of the demographic and education/work history information in the free Online Cam Summit which I posted about on this forum on May 20. Sorry if you missed that or didn’t have time to watch the video discussing the survey and some of its results.
I imagine she, like many would, assumed that since you recruited interaction here at the forum that you'd post a text reply with some of the interesting results. I'm glad we could help in your collection, but it would be wonderful if you'd share a text reply with us instead of directing us to one of your videos for results in the future.

Edit: and looks like I was right, as she replied just above with the same idea.

I see the benefit from both models and members in having equal input for relevant info. Your comment about sites needing to be more customer focused is spot on. While it's true that it's the models who interact with us members primarily. It absolutely fucking sucks ass to get jack shit from sites that make millions of dollars off their customers hard earned money and rely on the models to give rewards and promotions.. For example, MFC gives "Reward Points" for money spent on tokens. What do we get? The ability to customize our font and change names. Oh, and the gratitude of staff and models as well as "priority" support. Fuck you, Leo. At least Taco Bell understands what usable rewards points are. MFC didn't even give a serious answer when I reached out to them on a couple of questions I had.

Based on how things currently are, and the adult industry is still a multi billion (6-10) dollar a year industry, I doubt there's zero incentive to change it.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I don't think she ever bothered to put a privacy policy, IRB, or a consent clause.
I wonder if that that mean models could revoke their consent?

I doubt there's zero incentive to change it.

Well it is a free market, as in any one is free to compete. Usually that means some one else has to find a way to create more value. That's how MFC gained so much market share, by creating more value with group shows. And that's also how CB leapfrogged over them.

Well it is a free market, as in any one is free to compete. Usually that means some one else has to find a way to create more value. That's how MFC gained so much market share, by creating more value with group shows. And that's also how CB leapfrogged over them.

Yep, well aware of it. But, what I was referring to is that of the main three camsites (MFC, CB, SM), they make hand over fist in money that there's really no incentive for them to change their ways. Most of the other sites seem to be non-existent in terms of traffic and, many also seem to be very sketchy in business ethics that models don't want to go to them. As a member, I can't say I have a desire to go to a lesser known site. Especially since we've seen some of them have really shitty security practices.

Try to make a new site? Unless you have some significant financial reserves or backing, I don't see it becoming more than a third rate site.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yep, well aware of it. But, what I was referring to is that of the main three camsites (MFC, CB, SM), they make hand over fist in money that there's really no incentive for them to change their ways. Most of the other sites seem to be non-existent in terms of traffic and, many also seem to be very sketchy in business ethics that models don't want to go to them. As a member, I can't say I have a desire to go to a lesser known site. Especially since we've seen some of them have really shitty security practices.

Try to make a new site? Unless you have some significant financial reserves or backing, I don't see it becoming more than a third rate site.

It's not only about financials it's about a new site needs REASON to exist separate. F4F actually had a pretty decent idea about giving the models a choice between a SM private system or a MFC/CB public system but was horrible about tracking purchases and poor support. Manyvids I think could had exploded if they weren't trying so hard to redefine established concepts (following that doesn't really follow a model), Their crush system was a good step into offering subscription options for models but you're forced to look through a single feed other members can being annoying in (If you models have ways to stop members from flooding crush feeds with stupid emoji or daily stupid things PLEASE consider using them) but MV also suffers from the single worse streaming feed that could had been created. But I'm ranting now.

But I think most sites are still hording expansion funding hoping that one day Apple and Android store all a camsite app in and gain access to that golden goose of the EU tablet member market that been waiting for years.

It's not only about financials it's about a new site needs REASON to exist separate. F4F actually had a pretty decent idea about giving the models a choice between a SM private system or a MFC/CB public system but was horrible about tracking purchases and poor support. Manyvids I think could had exploded if they weren't trying so hard to redefine established concepts (following that doesn't really follow a model), Their crush system was a good step into offering subscription options for models but you're forced to look through a single feed other members can being annoying in (If you models have ways to stop members from flooding crush feeds with stupid emoji or daily stupid things PLEASE consider using them) but MV also suffers from the single worse streaming feed that could had been created. But I'm ranting now.

But I think most sites are still hording expansion funding hoping that one day Apple and Android store all a camsite app in and gain access to that golden goose of the EU tablet member market that been waiting for years.

Yep, I left the financials very vague for these reasons alone. I'm well aware of what all is involved with launching an online business, and the expenses that go with it both in terms of money and time. One can have a great idea, an even radical idea on how to improve existing business models. But, in terms of the investment to build the site, as well as pay for the infrastructure, and then have enough money in reserve to cover expenses for the first few months until you get revenue coming in. Let's also not forget about marketing, click-bait, ad placements, google/search engine fixing, etc.

I've seen companies have great ideas, work it through into production and yet it still can't get traction and dies because it can't get the revenue generation for a multitude of reasons. Kind of like restaurants. Less than 30% of them make it, even with the best menus, staff/service, etc.

I imagine she, like many would, assumed that since you recruited interaction here at the forum that you'd post a text reply with some of the interesting results. I'm glad we could help in your collection, but it would be wonderful if you'd share a text reply with us instead of directing us to one of your videos for results in the future.

Edit: and looks like I was right, as she replied just above with the same idea.

I will post some text results of the survey after the weekend, but this thread seems to be getting full of assumptions. I gave a link to a video with some initial data last year after the survey (which goes into more detail about the survey and the intent of the survey that is more than just dumping numbers into text here that will be mostly meaningless in the overall context of correlations), and I am getting accused of being disingenuous because I didn't put it in text form. If people were TRULY interested in the survey they would have watched the video presentation. I have a much more detailed response to Mila too but I'm working now. I could really do without the assumptions, accusations and this thread going off topic now. My survey is about community and working together to improve the industry, yet some people who know nothing about me or how surveys work want to make it about attacking me and making false conclusions and accusaitons based on blind assumptions.

I did this survey with the best intentions, and I truly thought presenting the data in video form would be best for all those interested. Its sad to see that someone who invested their own time and money to do this survey (I have ZERO financial support from any one or any entity nor do I have any "deals" to sell the data) and try to benefit others is being treated this way by fellow models. I am actively trying to make positive changes instead of passively complaining about the industry.

I like the idea, but I'm afraid I wouldn't complete it as there are non-optional questions that I am not happy answering. :-(

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that there has been changes on the survey this year, and now much more optional questions. Its much quicker to take and you have more freedom going through it. Hopefully it is now better for you and will be able to fill it out this year and more comfortable with it :) Thank you again for your last year feedback!

If people were TRULY interested in the survey they would have watched the video presentation.

No, not really. Different people have different cognitive abilities. Some people need written text to be able to actually understand and learn something from provided data, especially when it includes numbers. And even for those who are able to actually extract important information from your video watching it (and possibly taking notes) would probably take way more time for them than just glancing over a written summary.

I believe that the best way to thank models who took the survey last year would be providing both video and written summary of most important findings, that way everyone can get their information the way that works best for them.

No, not really. Different people have different cognitive abilities. Some people need written text to be able to actually understand and learn something from provided data, especially when it includes numbers. And even for those who are able to actually extract important information from your video watching it (and possibly taking notes) would probably take way more time for them than just glancing over a written summary.

I believe that the best way to thank models who took the survey last year would be providing both video and written summary of most important findings, that way everyone can get their information the way that works best for them.

Those who watched the video were provided a link to download a PDF of the presentation with slides and statistics from the presentation.

It seems to me after reading all of this there is definitely a lesson to be learned. The lesson should focus on how to build a trustworthy rapport with members in the community. If you check back in from time to time people are less likely to feel used. Perhaps next year when you arrive with survey number three, have the results from survey number two readily available. 💗

I will post some text results of the survey after the weekend, but this thread seems to be getting full of assumptions. I gave a link to a video with some initial data last year after the survey (which goes into more detail about the survey and the intent of the survey that is more than just dumping numbers into text here that will be mostly meaningless in the overall context of correlations), and I am getting accused of being disingenuous because I didn't put it in text form. If people were TRULY interested in the survey they would have watched the video presentation. I have a much more detailed response to Mila too but I'm working now. I could really do without the assumptions, accusations and this thread going off topic now. My survey is about community and working together to improve the industry, yet some people who know nothing about me or how surveys work want to make it about attacking me and making false conclusions and accusaitons based on blind assumptions.

I did this survey with the best intentions, and I truly thought presenting the data in video form would be best for all those interested. Its sad to see that someone who invested their own time and money to do this survey (I have ZERO financial support from any one or any entity nor do I have any "deals" to sell the data) and try to benefit others is being treated this way by fellow models. I am actively trying to make positive changes instead of passively complaining about the industry.

The video you provided was only available for 24 hours. Do you really think that is enough time for poeple to realize the video is there and then watch it? If what you say is true and you did this with the best intentions then why make the results available on such a tiny window and such a time consuming format? I was supposed to drop everything I had going for that day on the day you posted this so I could sit through a talk or miss the results I was led to believe I would see? Not to mention the fact that I am not on my computer every single day or entering this particular thread every day just to monitor it so I could have simply missed your post. If you had the intention of people seeing your results then you did a terrible job at it. Even if you had posted it permanently... you simply came here to drop a link. I don't have the time to sit through a talk, you said you would post the results on this thread and we were expecting it to be in written format and available permanently since this is a FORUM.

Second... don't claim you aren't doing these surveys to get data for your side job as a consultant. Your site is very clear on that... you sell your services to both models and studio owners. Perhaps this is why you are being so secretive about the results. Saying I am attacking you and acting offended makes you look unprofessional. I am simply reacting to your performance here. If you are a consultant in a profession where public image is so important then perhaps learn how to take criticism well.

Last edited:
Clearly I am seen as an outsider on this forum as I don’t post often because of my work schedule both on and off the camera (I’m not a big social media/forum person), so I do not want to fan the flames and respond to or acknowledge uninformed and baseless personal attacks against me on here.

So please let me explain a few things quickly about me and the survey to try and make everyone here happy. I prefer to be a problem solver.

Let me just say that I understand many of you on here don’t know me personally, but I am a person of integrity and honesty. Ask anyone in the industry who knows me, from models to CEOs and company owners, and you will know my true character, personality and intentions.

I came to this forum to simply do all I can to involve the most people possible to have the choice to take part in the survey if they wish. I honestly thought people would appreciate having a voice by voluntarily taking part in this survey. While no one is forced to participate, I greatly appreciate the time for those who were dedicated to it, took the responsibility and respect to give honest, helpful answers to try and do what is best for all in the future.

Those accusing that I am posting here for self-profit only need to look at the fact I have never once gone on this forum and tried to promote my Academy or any other aspect of my business or anything about myself other than the survey, which I do to better the industry for all of us, not for any other reason. I don’t feel I need to defend myself any further because I see its easier for some to insult those who try to do good work, than doing good for themselves.

I did as I said and posted information for the survey results last year. I see some of you prefer to get it in a different format than a video explaining about the survey and providing data from it (which had a link to a PDF of content and data from the video).

So, in a few days I will post an updated PDF of some of the raw data results from last year’s survey. I will leave this information available for download until April 15 which should give everyone enough time to see it and download it if they wish. Keep in mind, the data I have so far needs to continue for several years in order to build and implement any useful extrapolations and trends over time.

The information from the survey as it is is entirely irrelevant to the consultation and mentoring services of my Academy, so for those who are making this false claim, the survey data has never been or ever will be used for it. Right now, the data is currently in possession of my business partner and a statistics analyst with a PhD who are the ones compiling it and preparing it for trends and corroboration with this years and future surveys. This is a team effort meant for constructive, neutral and professional work to improve the industry. I’m sorry to say this is not an instant gratification type of project. It will take time, but once the data can be used to improve issues when and where it can do the most good, I promise I will do so.

I hope all this will settle the unrest and drama going on here. This was the last thing I wanted or expected to happen. I have much respect for Amber and this forum. I think it is great for this industry and have always done my best to promote it when I can. Just as I promote and support anything that is beneficial to models across the industry.

Good luck, and let us work together, not against each other. It’s always better and more productive to bring solutions instead of complaints.

I love the initiative, no matter how imperfect it may be. As for criticism, Red is one of the only people in the biz I’ve seen that actually take it well. Then again I’m biased, she’s a friend.

Thank you. I always try to better myself and am very aware nothing is ever perfect on a first attempt. This survey had no precedent and I wish there was more support and constructive feedback than hostility because my initiative is solely for everyone and not for myself. I honestly thought my industry peers would be trying to work together instead of pilling up against the one who made the effort to be constructive and create positive, worthwhile changes.

So it’s the middle of the week and still no updates as promised. I will not be taking the survey again this year or any year most likely. You said your average user was 25 min or so but I felt it was way longer than that. Probably because I actually wrote something in the boxes for elaboration or suggestions (I think they had that in there). Don’t really like the tone taken with @Mila_ when she also loves data and participated to see the results. She’s given lots of helpful data to models here that she has spent time on. Oh, and seriously? A 24 hour video? That’s not really posting results. Most of us aren’t on here every day and that’s pretty shady to say multiple times that you’ll post some of the results and then not actually do it other than an expiring video the majority of us never got the chance to see.

Thank you. I always try to better myself and am very aware nothing is ever perfect on a first attempt. This survey had no precedent and I wish there was more support and constructive feedback than hostility because my initiative is solely for everyone and not for myself. I honestly thought my industry peers would be trying to work together instead of pilling up against the one who made the effort to be constructive and create positive, worthwhile changes.
Many of us feel a bit mislead since you haven’t followed through with promises. I took the survey so I could also see results. Follow through and you’ll get some support for your new survey from your peers. Otherwise I think a bunch of us feel it’s a waste of time especially since utilizing data is crucial to your consultation business. I highly doubt the results don’t inform some of your recommendations that you get paid for.

As promised, here is some data results from the 2019 Survey. Much of it is part of the video slides/images I did last year in my presentation of the survey results open to everyone at the OnlineCamSummit. It is in a downloadable PDF file on Dropbox and will be available until April 15. I will also put the full presentation version and an edited version of the presentation video that will just focus on the data results on my website in the coming days.

Please keep in mind this is just general raw data from the first of an ongoing successive independent sample study, and are not correlated or extrapolated statistics. There is still much work being done to fully find any variables and regressions to make proper statistical inferences. We also need to continue to compare and track trending data from the current and future surveys to properly interpret the data for beneficial use.

As always, the goal of the survey is to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of the industry and to improve productivity, revenue, working conditions and to bring the webcam community closer together. I still hope everyone will take the survey to help us get a better understanding of the trends in the industry and do what we can to make it better for everyone.

DATA LINK: http://bit.ly/2019SurveyDataACF

So it’s the middle of the week and still no updates as promised. I will not be taking the survey again this year or any year most likely. You said your average user was 25 min or so but I felt it was way longer than that. Probably because I actually wrote something in the boxes for elaboration or suggestions (I think they had that in there). Don’t really like the tone taken with @Mila_ when she also loves data and participated to see the results. She’s given lots of helpful data to models here that she has spent time on. Oh, and seriously? A 24 hour video? That’s not really posting results. Most of us aren’t on here every day and that’s pretty shady to say multiple times that you’ll post some of the results and then not actually do it other than an expiring video the majority of us never got the chance to see.

Many of us feel a bit mislead since you haven’t followed through with promises. I took the survey so I could also see results. Follow through and you’ll get some support for your new survey from your peers. Otherwise I think a bunch of us feel it’s a waste of time especially since utilizing data is crucial to your consultation business. I highly doubt the results don’t inform some of your recommendations that you get paid for.

I am very sorry to hear you feel this way, and even more sorry to see more assumptions and accusations that I am using the data for personal financial gain, which is the equivalent of the “Did you stop kicking your dog?” loaded question fallacy. This is an unjustified presupposition based on no facts, information or evidence.

Additionally, I would like to know exactly what information in the survey I could monetize for myself for training and coaching models? How much other models make? What toys they use? Where they live? What they think of virtual reality? If the go to industry events? Did they have body modifications? Please let me know how someone can develop a scheme to make money from that type information? I would be curious to see how someone can think that way and how it would be accomplished. Because my training approach is strongly psychological at many levels. My training is mostly based on my more than 10 years of camming full time on various sites, and the many years of interactions with different types of individuals, members, models, studios, companies during that time. It is based on years of travels to attend events, seminars, panels before I started to offer training, mentoring and consultations, which I created because I saw there was a need that many models and studios expressed to me and by asking me advice for years. All the data in the survey is completely irrelevant to my mentoring and training and was not my mission of the survey. But clearly I can repeat this over and over again on here to deaf ears.

I have already apologized for not putting the data in a preferred format on here last year. I have remedied that by posting a document with data within the “few days” from the weekend I said I would. I will also post the videos of my presentation on my site later this week for everyone to watch at their leisure.

As I expressed in another reply, I’m not perfect. This was a first attempt at something that has never been done in this industry. I am open to suggestions and help improving myself and the survey. I just seen no reason why everyone is so antagonistic about it and attacking my character and credibility with no evidence to do so. I thought this was a forum to express ideas and how to better ourselves, not cast accusations on others with no evidence?

Again, I am doing this to IMPROVE earning potential for ALL models and trying to give our industry a good reputation it deserves. I am trying to knock down the stigmas and preconceived notions people have of us and the industry not only among the industry itself but the mainstream as well. I have been consistent in that message my entire career. I don’t feel I need to explain myself any further and I don’t plan on responding to anymore attacks on my character. My work, my integrity, my honesty and good intentions are out there for anyone to find if they simply take the time to look. These are also the qualities I been appreciated and recognized for among most people in the industry, and at all levels of it that is.

As promised, here is some data results from the 2019 Survey. Much of it is part of the video slides/images I did last year in my presentation of the survey results open to everyone at the OnlineCamSummit. It is in a downloadable PDF file on Dropbox and will be available until April 15. I will also put the full presentation version and an edited version of the presentation video that will just focus on the data results on my website in the coming days.

Please keep in mind this is just general raw data from the first of an ongoing successive independent sample study, and are not correlated or extrapolated statistics. There is still much work being done to fully find any variables and regressions to make proper statistical inferences. We also need to continue to compare and track trending data from the current and future surveys to properly interpret the data for beneficial use.

As always, the goal of the survey is to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of the industry and to improve productivity, revenue, working conditions and to bring the webcam community closer together. I still hope everyone will take the survey to help us get a better understanding of the trends in the industry and do what we can to make it better for everyone.

DATA LINK: http://bit.ly/2019SurveyDataACF
How many participated in the survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.