AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS groups and pvt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2020
Colombia
Twitter Username
@Willcat11
MFC Username
CataaWills
Hi! so i been trying soo dam hard to stream with obs and it finally works but now the issue is that when i use it my users tell me that they gan get me into pvt or group cuz the option just dissapears and these day i even could stream in a 720 qality cuz it goes crazy or the page just reebot and doesn't let me stream it only does in 800x600 and it's a pain in the ass

Upvote 0
i'v been having troubles with the 720 option too :( it simply doesn't work cam freeze it's so anoying
I'm not sure what you mean by "720 option". WebRTC? It hasn't been working well so far.

"Flash" options, you can use private or group show, but you can't go over 800x600 resolution.
"WebRTC" option you CAN do private/group/club but as you noted, has issues.
"External Broadcaster" allows you to run OBS in HD, but cannot currently do private/group but as of recently you CAN do club shows, but you have to use a special setting for that (See this page for help: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/OBS#Club_Shows
"Sidekick Plugin" I believe you still cannot do private/groups/club but I'm not positive. I've been avoiding using this option because it also has issues.

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 4.28.09 PM.png

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Been doing the jump back and forth if ppl want a prvt option. Been working well enough but looking forward to obs update that allows for prvt/group

Upvote 0
I will do my happy dance all day every day when they finally release the update where this works :clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.