AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about MFC International Wire Transfer..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2019
Hi ladies!

I was wondering if anyone here based outside of the USA has had any experience with getting payout through international wire transfer?

If so, where are you based approx and how long did it take to arrive? Payout was on Friday and I still haven't received as much as a pending notice in my bank account, not sure if I should wait a bit longer or reach out to MFC for support? I dunno if they have tracking numbers for these things. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

xx

I only had problems receiving $ from MFC via bank wire on my first bank the money never arrived because they were sending it to another branch of my bank in France (I'm from Germany) and they needed to send it back to Western Union (MFC Bank) it took weeks to solve it and I was scared that the money would be lost forever.. There were 2,5 months without any payout for me until I finally switched to ePayments. It works like a charm for me and the fees are reasonable, never had any problems transfering to either of my bank accounts from there.

Edit (sent too soon sorry): I would contact MFC Support the SENDER Bank can track the money. Support has been very patient with me and my problem. Good luck babe!

Upvote 0
I only had problems receiving $ from MFC via bank wire on my first bank the money never arrived because they were sending it to another branch of my bank in France (I'm from Germany) and they needed to send it back to Western Union (MFC Bank) it took weeks to solve it and I was scared that the money would be lost forever.. There were 2,5 months without any payout for me until I finally switched to ePayments. It works like a charm for me and the fees are reasonable, never had any problems transfering to either of my bank accounts from there.

Edit (sent too soon sorry): I would contact MFC Support the SENDER Bank can track the money. Support has been very patient with me and my problem. Good luck babe!

ahhh thank you so much for the reply! I'm sorry to hear that happened to you in the beginning, it must have been so frustrating to deal with.
I've just sent MFC support a message, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. I really hope it's not an issue of a misplaced transfer...might have to switch to ePayment from now on.

thank you again!!

Upvote 0
ahhh thank you so much for the reply! I'm sorry to hear that happened to you in the beginning, it must have been so frustrating to deal with.
I've just sent MFC support a message, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. I really hope it's not an issue of a misplaced transfer...might have to switch to ePayment from now on.

thank you again!!

DON'T APPLY TO ePayments! They just dropped a bomb yesterday and it's very unclear if they've been an honest company or a big scam for sexworkers! I feel so bad for recommending them now >__<

Reactions: babybookworm
Upvote 0
DON'T APPLY TO ePayments! They just dropped a bomb yesterday and it's very unclear if they've been an honest company or a big scam for sexworkers! I feel so bad for recommending them now >__<

Ahhh no way!! Don't feel badly at all, I hope this hasn't affected you in a bad way!
Luckily my transfer hit on Monday, so it was quite the delay but I'm happy it went through - hopefully it will be faster next time!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.