AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ePayments goes byebye...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They verified you already? I'm still waiting... which sucks cause I have cashed out tokens in CB and the pay period is almost over. I wish CB or people here on ACF would have warned us earlier.
I got verified within few hours! And already filled out new info to cb. You should probably check if your documents got uploaded correctly or something. Just to be sure.

Reactions: NotYou
What do you think the best option is to replace ePayments for non US models? Paxum?

Seems to be the best choice if we do not want to pay alot more to cash out and/or have a higher payout threshold.

When I have cashed out tokens on CB is there a problem if I do not have a payout option? Will the money like, disappear?
I checked CB FAQ :D

"Common reasons you haven't received a payout include:

A payout was not generated. Sometimes broadcasters believe they should have received a payment, however they have not earned the minimum payout, did not convert tokens, or converted tokens in the next pay period. If this is the case, you can still receive a payment the next period. Converted tokens do not expire and the next pay period would be in less than two weeks."

• Helpful!
Reactions: StarSpirit
I had $500 sitting in epayments when it went down 😔 i tried to withdraw it 3 times before that day but none of them worked cause they had been messing with their bank transfer stuff for a while.

I have been writing to Chaturbate numerous times to start offering SEPA (as e.g MFC does) but they wouldn't even be bothered to reply. Instead they use Wire Transfer which has horrendous fees (some of them hidden) and... these come from a Portuguese bank account... So why can't they offer SEPA within the EU kind of blows my mind. Instead of choosing virtually costless transfer from one EU country to another, they use the most expensive available option where not only CB keeps their handling fee of $45 but the actual payer also deducts about $40 plus my own bank takes incoming transfer fee...
I had a pretty considerable sum in ePayments, as their policy was to waive the monthly card fee, if you use the card for 300€ or more during the month. But - for some weird intuition - I transferred all my money from there to my local bank just 2 days before the infamous e-mail arrived.
Now I am using Paxum but... do I trust it? Oh hell no. Yet still... no answer regarding SEPA from Chaturbate.

Status
Not open for further replies.