AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have two questions here? Is anyone a model that's glbt? And how can I make my shows better if I haven't had sex a lot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
I was curious because I'm basically a guy. But I have a female body. And I like guys to make matters more awkward. So like I don't like vaginas.... Mine or anyone else's added to it I don't like heterosex. Like I've tried it. I was so heavily attracted to the guy just not into like what we were trying to accomplish. I think that's in part why I've limited myself from sex because none of that was really my thing like when I orgasm usually it's my thoughts as a guy having sex with another guy.ive never orgasmed with the idea of having sex with a man as a woman it's interesting for another woman but it's really not my place. So when I do these cum shows I'm completely dry even with lube. And on top of it I have only tried to have sex once I'm terribly tight and it's so hard to get it in let alo e try to go in and out one of my shows I think people thought I was in pain which is obviously not good. How am I supposed to fake it? And not make them know my personal life problems?

you don't have to do explicit shows if they are making you uncomfortable. it's okay not to do any sort of penetration. there are plenty of models who don't already (some of which are active members here). what about more clitoral stimulating/teasing/fetish/strapon play centered shows/content? throwing out a couple niche suggestions. i personally make bank with any strapon shows. i recommend setting healthy boundaries and sticking to them. that way your personal life and work don't collide. there are acts that can be very triggering to me that I flat out avoid. it has definitely helped my emotional health by keeping to those boundaries.

Last edited:
I guess my question would be more along the lines of if you’re emotionally ready to cam? It’s brutal for cisgender models that are comfortable with themselves much less anything that isn’t as “mainstream” and can generate a lot of jackass commentators. I agree with @AudriTwo and make sure you know exactly what boundaries and what niches you would like to do and don’t let anyone mess with those. Reason I asked about emotional readiness is because you said you get completely dry for cumshows which means your heart probably isn’t in camming or you don’t enjoy it and that can really cause massive burnouts emotionally. I could be wrong and reading the situation badly but I do worry about emotional stability. What draws you to camming? What about it intrigues you? Maybe explore that and stay away from explicit shows unless you absolutely want to do it.

I guess my question would be more along the lines of if you’re emotionally ready to cam? It’s brutal for cisgender models that are comfortable with themselves much less anything that isn’t as “mainstream” and can generate a lot of jackass commentators. I agree with @AudriTwo and make sure you know exactly what boundaries and what niches you would like to do and don’t let anyone mess with those. Reason I asked about emotional readiness is because you said you get completely dry for cumshows which means your heart probably isn’t in camming or you don’t enjoy it and that can really cause massive burnouts emotionally. I could be wrong and reading the situation badly but I do worry about emotional stability. What draws you to camming? What about it intrigues you? Maybe explore that and stay away from explicit shows unless you absolutely want to do it.
It's not that it's that I don't find an object being rammed in a small hole arousing. I generally get pleasure from my clit so trying to orgasm off of vaginal stuff is just undesirable. For me everybody's body works differently I'm not traumatized lol.

Reactions: Lilypod
It's not that it's that I don't find an object being rammed in a small hole arousing. I generally get pleasure from my clit so trying to orgasm off of vaginal stuff is just undesirable. For me everybody's body works differently I'm not traumatized lol.
because everybody's body is different, you have to know your own personal limits. right back to setting boundaries. i meant uncomfortable as in physical uncomfortableness. if you are pushing yourself doing things you don't normally do, eventually it's gonna start being emotionally taxing.

you don't have to do explicit shows if they are making you uncomfortable. it's okay not to do any sort of penetration. there are plenty of models who don't already (some of which are active members here). what about more clitoral stimulating/teasing/fetish/strapon play centered shows/content? throwing out a couple niche suggestions. i personally make bank with any strapon shows. i recommend setting healthy boundaries and sticking to them. that way your personal life and work don't collide. there are acts that can be very triggering to me that I flat out avoid. it has definitely helped my emotional health by keeping to those boundaries.

Totally agree.
Quoting so it's repeated so it might sink in.

I wasn’t saying you were emotionally unstable or traumatized because you’re intersex. I was concerned because you said you were doing something that didn’t sound like you were excited about doing. Doing anything that you aren’t comfortable doing physically is going to be draining. I don’t do anal live on cam because I don’t find it comfortable often. I did a lot of things I wasn’t physically or emotionally ready for when I started camming. Burnout is real.

Nobody is saying that you're "unstable" or "traumatized". Rule #1 of camming is if you're not comfortable doing something - don't do it. It doesn't sound like you're comfortable with penetration, so don't do it, find a different type of show that's a better fit, rather than forcing yourself to do something you don't want to. You don't have to "fake it" because you don't have to do it at all.

For example: I have endometriosis and PCOS. One of my symptoms is that I get wicked cramps when I orgasm. If I were to offer explicit shows and be masturbating on cam, I'd be in even worse daily pain than I already am from those health conditions. So, I don't offer those shows. I do tease, dance, fetish, and femdom shows instead, because that way I can make money without causing myself extra pain.

yea before I said anything I need to explain my phone died so I couldn't say everything I wanted to that's why I posted like that because I knew it was going to die

I wanted to give a better explanation to this comment I had to answer fast phone was going to die. Sorry. Anyhow I'm actually very confident in my body. It's a disconnect kind of. Like I don't want an hourglass shape so I'm not as I guess critical because any female body is meh for me. So I don't have a goal and I have no shortcomings with my female body. Also what brought me to camming was originally me posting topless photos of myself and getting tips for it. To me I think boobs look odd scary and gross so I always thought they looked well terrible like boobs look to me. This is not apart of my dysphoria btw. My mom also is the same way always said a whole bunch of just sitting there looks odd. Worst from her because she is small so when I grew into what I am I was like this is just weird. Also my mother always rased with this thing of like being proud of beingskinny. She was small and when I was little she was like you will be small like me and it's the way to be etc.... So I never had insecurities about my body. I'm skinny with huge boobs so for me I've never dealt with body shame or anything just like I've always known I was a boy etc.. I always thought I looked like a pretty doll. But this didn't mean anything more than that to me because I never identified with it personally either.. Anyhow at work I had an incident where someone would say I was small chested. So one day I tested the waters and posted my photo and people freaked out tipped me on a site that wasn't meant for tipping etc... So I was like ok maybe I could make money off this. And from there I did. Now I've never really had any jackass commentators because I am a female on the outside I can give birth to my own biological child as far as I know. I'm female I just am mentally male. So for me I'm actually a bit numb to if someone was critical of how I looked because for me it's like well I never wanted any of this anyway. I'm just trying to figure out if I can make money off this kind of thing. I have a long time ago come to grips with that I will probably transition in my future. This can actually help fund that. Most of my dysphoria is in my vagina I hate looking at or touching my vagina. Touching it kind of kills any chance of me orgasming because when I was a teen when I got my sexuality I always associated sex for me with my would be male parts so I never developed that way with my female parts. So I amconfident I just have a different perspective and it's sometimes hard to think like a woman. I never really had to because I usually don't socialize that much generally. I lived a pretty secluded lifestyle.

I used to not do penetration I just started because I lost my v. BeforeI was nonnude. When I lost my V I thought it was an opportunity to try because I could now. Before I was like sealed shut so Ijust avoided fully nude. The reason I wanted to was because people would offer me 1500 to get nudeand I wanted to make full money so that's why I became a nude model. I do enjoy bbob shows but since I did cum shows I haven't done them much anyway

because everybody's body is different, you have to know your own personal limits. right back to setting boundaries. i meant uncomfortable as in physical uncomfortableness. if you are pushing yourself doing things you don't normally do, eventually it's gonna start being emotionally taxing.
yea maybe I'm just not used to doing it so often because when I was dry it was after 8 cum shows and 22 over the weekend. I think I need to scale back but I want to still make money I think maybe my body isn't ready for this much maybe idk because I had pain the day after too and bleeding. But yea idk what makes as much money as a cum show my boob shows didn't make this much for sure

I wasn’t saying you were emotionally unstable or traumatized because you’re intersex. I was concerned because you said you were doing something that didn’t sound like you were excited about doing. Doing anything that you aren’t comfortable doing physically is going to be draining. I don’t do anal live on cam because I don’t find it comfortable often. I did a lot of things I wasn’t physically or emotionally ready for when I started camming. Burnout is real.
yea well if it weren't for the money I'd be doing something different anyway do I like camming sometimes sometimes no but that's the same with any job I like this a little less than surveys for sure though because I liked getting to know those people here I prefered when it revolved around my boobs but that doesn't make much money tbj

Nobody is saying that you're "unstable" or "traumatized". Rule #1 of camming is if you're not comfortable doing something - don't do it. It doesn't sound like you're comfortable with penetration, so don't do it, find a different type of show that's a better fit, rather than forcing yourself to do something you don't want to. You don't have to "fake it" because you don't have to do it at all.

For example: I have endometriosis and PCOS. One of my symptoms is that I get wicked cramps when I orgasm. If I were to offer explicit shows and be masturbating on cam, I'd be in even worse daily pain than I already am from those health conditions. So, I don't offer those shows. I do tease, dance, fetish, and femdom shows instead, because that way I can make money without causing myself extra pain.
lastly sorry I meant to comment your post was too tired sorry. I need to do more research with fetish and femdom because I think this could help widen my options. I am a dom by nature but because I have no real experience with sex. I don't know much about those areas I have started looking it up with like penis humiliation and things like that because many people come to my room asking for that. I need to get myself comfortable before I do these shows so often I think

lastly sorry I meant to comment your post was too tired sorry. I need to do more research with fetish and femdom because I think this could help widen my options. I am a dom by nature but because I have no real experience with sex. I don't know much about those areas I have started looking it up with like penis humiliation and things like that because many people come to my room asking for that. I need to get myself comfortable before I do these shows so often I think
Luckily there are lots of books and blogs about BDSM. BDSM 101 is probably my favorite how-to BDSM/kink book. I think you mentioned you are on MFC, which is pretty vanilla. There are kinky centered models, but the collective audience seems to like vanilla more than kink. Streamate.com definitely has more kinky members. Recommend branching and getting more eggs in your basket. Check into clip making too. Fetish + clips = $

Reactions: 3Dnikki
Luckily there are lots of books and blogs about BDSM. BDSM 101 is probably my favorite how-to BDSM/kink book. I think you mentioned you are on MFC, which is pretty vanilla. There are kinky centered models, but the collective audience seems to like vanilla more than kink. Streamate.com definitely has more kinky members. Recommend branching and getting more eggs in your basket. Check into clip making too. Fetish + clips = $
I did streamate with a company I did really terrible there and the people who paid me seemed really angry but Iguess that was their fetish? I only made a dollar there.Is that like clipsales or something I was thinking of that.

thanks for the link

Status
Not open for further replies.