AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them asking if there are any updates in finding an intermediary bank, they said "We are still searching for another payment provider, as soon as we get an update we will inform you". When is that gonna happen?! So no payments are being made until they find a intermediary bank, which might last for years!

why didn't u get the first if u are in US? that's awful! they don't have excuses. Why didn't u use the direct deposit as payment method instead of FCP?
I didn't get the 1st payment because they never sent it! lol Maybe because I filed an objection form, which was approved, took a longer time for them to release the money.. but then by the time my objection was allowed, they had stopped sending payments cuz of this intermediary bank problem.

I didn't get the 1st payment because they never sent it! lol Maybe because I filed an objection form, which was approved, took a longer time for them to release the money.. but then by the time my objection was allowed, they had stopped sending payments cuz of this intermediary bank problem.

I didn’t make an objection but didn’t get my first payment either and I’m not from a restricted country.
This is what I got today from them:

Please note that a new liquidator has been appointed for Choice Bank Limited with the goal of seeing the liquidation process through its final stage to completion.

Mr. Julian Murillo assumed responsibility as Liquidator on Monday, January 20, 2020, and will be providing an update to claimants by Friday, January 31, 2020.

Reactions: MHamilton
Every time someone started to pay up, they replace him...from directors of choice back then till now... i hope the new change will not bring bad news and another stop of payments...

i know in person 5 other ppl who are owned money and one of them got paid tho with the least amount less then 1k. So for me it s not just some ghosts on the forum, people I dont know I m from a restricted country. Now a new liquidator who will take his time to get to know the situation. I m full of hopes again and can not wait till they start paying.

Last edited:
i know in person 5 other ppl who are owned money and one of them got paid tho with the least amount less then 1k. So for me it s not just some ghosts on the forum, people I dont know I m from a restricted country. Now a new liquidator who will take his time to get to know the situation. I m full of hopes again and can not wait till they start paying.
Can you translate what you wrote? Because i m struggling understanding...

He is missing a few dots:) but its ok, he tried to say he personaly knows people who got paid, so they are not lieing. (Also they are from restricted country and payments got through) Lets all hope that is true. So far with new liquidator there is no news, even they said to someone there will be till friday. First they wrote there will be experiments of new processor, then they answer to another in email that they still finding it...i trusted the old liquidator, lets see if this one is brought as regular change or in order to stop/slow down the process again...

Reactions: Aleexx
This forum is not so helpfull at all, nobody give indications to follow in order to maximize the chances to recover the money! Why do you people sleeping on yourself, instead of taking actions to get into possession of your money??

Attachments

• A4984E4C-F010-4C40-A321-5702EA2D2002.jpeg
    A4984E4C-F010-4C40-A321-5702EA2D2002.jpeg
    351 KB · Views: 53
What are you talking about?! We all saw this previous notification from them, but i do not see a problem or any of our concerns there....am i missing something?!

The new liquidator keeps telling lies- first they say that the update will be published on January 31, then they say it will be announced on February 4 and now they just say the update will be given soon without specifying any date! They just do nothing and delay any actions.

The New Liquidator said the same lies to me + that on January 20 I received an email (from the Liquidator before) and told me I have to monitor my account until January 24 because he provided to receive the partial payout. From then the New Liquidator told me only lies with new updates on January 31, February 4 and I didn't saw any money yet... This is so frustrating. (sorry for my English)

Would they ever pay or make us wait another year? Or Maybe 5 years?
As i said, they are just playing with all of us.
I have doubts that those persons who wrote on this forum that they received the money are genuine!

This waiting, over waiting , over and over again has drained me down, i really didn’t even believe that we will ever receive our money back from those fucking bastards!!!!!

And now the same/similar with ePayments... FFS here we go again.. Good Luck ePayments account holders.. that's 8k held up in FCP and 1k in ePayments for me.. Agrhhh

Attachments

• ePayments.jpg
    ePayments.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Would they ever pay or make us wait another year? Or Maybe 5 years?
As i said, they are just playing with all of us.
I have doubts that those persons who wrote on this forum that they received the money are genuine!

This waiting, over waiting , over and over again has drained me down, i really didn’t even believe that we will ever receive our money back from those fucking bastards!!!!!
There are an amount of people already got money from Choice bank. And I am one of them , i got 53% of my money for the first payout . Now I am waiting for the second pay out . Just have to keep email them or call them

i ve written a liquidator today about first payment and they replied:
Thank you for your email.

Please note that a new liquidator has been appointed for Choice Bank Limited with the goal of seeing the liquidation process through its final stage to completion.

Mr. Julian Murillo assumed responsibility as Liquidator on Monday, January 20, 2020, and will be providing an update to claimants, in short course.

Thank you.

Reactions: Axe
Thank you for the update Dill. We were getting worried, was silence for to long. No real update but still something. They are still there lol.

i ve written a liquidator today about first payment and they replied:

Mr. Julian Murillo assumed responsibility as Liquidator on Monday, January 20, 2020, and will be providing an update to claimants, in short course.

Thank you.

That is an automatically email. You receive it almost immediately! I got it as well.

We do not have a date as to when funds will be returned to claimants, but we will provide an update in a short course.

Kind Regards,

The Liquidation Team

They know nothing!

It sounds like they know...and its not a good news...it seems they will tell us again they are left without a bank. What a coincidence just after new liquidator came. Before i wrote to old liquidators mail, and he was responding quicly and personaly always with knowing always my amount just with email address. Now i wrote to the new one...and still nothing...

Guys...they don’t really care about us!
It sounds like they know...and its not a good news...it seems they will tell us again they are left without a bank. What a coincidence just after new liquidator came. Before i wrote to old liquidators mail, and he was responding quicly and personaly always with knowing always my amount just with email address. Now i wrote to the new one...and still nothing...

Reactions: Daniela23
Status
Not open for further replies.