AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Finally watched "Joker"

Amazing performance barely covers it, Joaquin was superb. The tone, color palette, music, all great. Some of the writing could have been better, it'll date the movie prematurely. Having seen "Once Again in Quentin's Revenge Fantasy" I see no reason Phoenix shouldn't walk away with the weird golden man. Adam Driver? Come on. Antonio? Nah. So my guess it'll go to one of the Popes.

Also watched some of "Snoopy in Space". Much more realistic than Apple TV's other space show.

OMG !! I liked it also! it was so impressive! the main character was absolutely amazing! Sad, but true! i really recommend this movie

Reactions: SIREN
Recently I'm obsessed with "The Good Wife". I know it ended a few years ago but...I only recently saw it and well...almost at the end of 6th series. Bonus thing: I'm 100% sure the director has a nylon foot fetish like I do :hungry:
hahahahah, so you have some personal reasons to watch it :) 😈 i will put it on my list, first the movie and who knows maybe also the fetish :)

Two nights ago watched The Rocketeer again. Last time I seen it was 20 years ago.
And it was still as good now to me as it was then :)
Watched "Contact" again last night
Good movies are a joy to see again.

"A sad spectacle. If they be inhabited, what a scope for misery and folly. If they be not inhabited, what a waste of space." Thomas Carlyle

Movie: Doctor Sleep (Watched it a second time, since I loved it so much in theaters)

T.V. show: Chicago Med, and it was intense. This show is amazing.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Been netflix binge watching various genres just finish Ancient Aliens. Started Criminal Minds from the beginning yesterday and I'm already on like episode 8 or 9 of season 1 LOL 😂😎

Send me some suggestions I'm always looking for new and interesting things to watch.

I've been, like, hyper-fixation level obsessed with Glee. I know it's old now, but it's soooo good. It's a roller coaster too. Like in the same episode I'll be cringing so hard I want to stop watching, and then crying my eyes out with how cute or sad it is.

Been netflix binge watching various genres just finish Ancient Aliens. Started Criminal Minds from the beginning yesterday and I'm already on like episode 8 or 9 of season 1 LOL 😂😎

Send me some suggestions I'm always looking for new and interesting things to watch.

Have you watched House? Criminal Minds and house are different environments but SO similar in their intensity, themes, character development, etc. SO good.

What I've been watching:
Naruto Shippuden. I just started watching Naruto like a year ago. It's pretty damn good, other than Shonen Jump making me cringe so much because they are SO ANNOYING AS KIDS.

What I've been watching:
Naruto Shippuden. I just started watching Naruto like a year ago. It's pretty damn good, other than Shonen Jump making me cringe so much because they are SO ANNOYING AS KIDS.
I love anime haha. A lot of my regulars on MFC are anime fans too, to the point where I'm considering adding "anime recommendation" to my tip menu!

So proud of my mom for watching Doctor Sleep (my third time seeing it) with me last night. Lol. She usually doesn't watch movies like that, but she enjoyed it.

I'm watching Castle Rock on Hulu, and I'm loving all of the references to the Stephen King films (The Shawshank Redemption...IT...Cujo). I love how they got Bill Skarsgard (Pennywise from 'IT') for season 1, and Tim Robbins (The Shawshank Redemption) for season 2.

The Color Out of Space. And in the last couple of weeks prior to it: Midsommar, Hereditary, and the Lighthouse. They were all very good though I think I might subconsciously hate my own sanity for subjecting myself to this mindfuck marathon.

Apple Tree Yard (available on Hulu and Prime as far as I know). Great. Really great acting, and very emotionally intense. Prob not for people who like to keep their viewing light hearted, none of the people I live with would have liked it (for example, too dark). Really engaging though, it is a 4 episode film, watched all 4 at once. Couldn't stop. That's how much I liked it! It's thriller/ drama.

For laughs, Catastrophe (available on Prime). Not catastrophe inc (that's a different show).

Frozen 2 is also out on Disney streaming :) but I am pretty sure everyone already knows that...

I watched The Interview too, other than the first part with Eminem, I barely laughed. Honestly I should have just stopped watching after that one part. So it was a bit of a disappointment, but whatever. Plenty of other good stuff to watch.

Last edited: