AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I’m pregnant! ♥️

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those unafraid to raid the archives, there are tons of posts detailing the things I did to make filming profitable and sustainable during my pregnancy. I went through way more extra than the standard healthy pregnancy that experiences no complications, but I like to think that my experience and posts just make it easier for healthy gestators to make more money faster with the incredibly limited time they have since they won't have to deal with the obstacles I did. Pregnancy is a huge money maker if you do it right.

Best of luck. :h: :h: :h:

This is so exciting! Congratulations!
I am annoyed with myself for just getting into camming because I’m sure the bump and my resulting giant lactating tits would have helped cover my kiddo’s extra medical needs back when I had shit insurance.
Also it’s fun having people tell you how you glow and all that shit.
Sending you lots of excitement and hope for an easy pregnancy!

Yay, congrats!! I was asking the same questions a couple of months ago. Like Rose and Audri said, clip making is a good idea, and I'm doing well on Streamate. If you don't already have an account, I will gladly offer mentoring if you sign up through my link! I've been with SM since 2011.

Unfortunately I'm realizing that for a lot of these guys, they don't care about size as much as they do the number of months or weeks you are. I was just venting the other day about guys who claim they "love big huge bellies," but I am massive for 27 weeks, and still most of them will pass me up for a smaller belly, if she is further along in her pregnancy. Until you get big/further along, talking about your symptoms can be lucrative. They love to hear you complain lol. Morning sickness, gas, bloating, swollen feet, etc. Maybe do a series, like a weekly vid where you talk about your symptoms, growth, etc?

Yay, congrats!! I was asking the same questions a couple of months ago. Like Rose and Audri said, clip making is a good idea, and I'm doing well on Streamate. If you don't already have an account, I will gladly offer mentoring if you sign up through my link! I've been with SM since 2011.

Unfortunately I'm realizing that for a lot of these guys, they don't care about size as much as they do the number of months or weeks you are. I was just venting the other day about guys who claim they "love big huge bellies," but I am massive for 27 weeks, and still most of them will pass me up for a smaller belly, if she is further along in her pregnancy. Until you get big/further along, talking about your symptoms can be lucrative. They love to hear you complain lol. Morning sickness, gas,

would I need to do anything sexual on streammate? I’m not sure how it works! I’m 12 weeks so not far at all 😂♥️

would I need to do anything sexual on streammate? I’m not sure how it works! I’m 12 weeks so not far at all 😂
Not if you don't want to! I've been non-explicit on SM since late 2015, I do tease and fetish shows.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ai_Senpai
would I need to do anything sexual on streammate? I’m not sure how it works! I’m 12 weeks so not far at all 😂♥️

Like Saffron, I too am non-explicit, and it never hurt my income even though I started out hardcore. Just really market your preferred fetishes.

Congrats!

Camming while pregnant only has a limited time window for earnings while clips are forever. Don't worry if your bump looks small - progress videos are definitely a thing.
Wishing you a safe pregnancy!

Congrats!

Camming while pregnant only has a limited time window for earnings while clips are forever. Don't worry if your bump looks small - progress videos are definitely a thing.
Wishing you a safe pregnancy!

Thanks!! But it's too late for me now lol. My baby got impatient at 30 weeks and made his appearance last Saturday. I should have started filming earlier!

Thanks everyone sorry for the lack in response I’ve only just started feeling better from the nausea and fatigue! I’m making a ton of clips for many vids at the minute.
Im doing pole dancing, Belly worship and general pregnancy stuff but because I’m so gassy I’m actually doing fart videos! It’s been so funny I laugh so much watching them back 😂 I’m doing peeing videos too since I’m doing a lot of that! Might as well make bank on all these symptoms!
Im actually suffering allergies pretty bad so sneezing and nose blowing videos might go on the list too!
♥️♥️

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.