AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues receiving payment from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
California, USA
Hello all,

I have cashed out tokens between 1/1/20-1/15/20 and have not received payment. I have confirmed proper and correct banking details with both CB and my bank. My bank confirms there is no blocked or incoming direct deposits.

Chaturbate has said they have sent out payment on 1/17/20 and have not gotten it returned. I have attached proof of cashing out and bank statement indicating that I have not received the most recent l cash out. It also shows that I have received payment from CB just a few weeks earlier, thus proving my bank information is correct.

I still have over 20k tokens to cash out, but am anxious I will not be able to access those funds because of the issues I’m having now (token cashed out 6000).

I have asked Chaturbate for an invoice and to trace the deposit to see if anything is wrong on their end, but no response yet.

I am open to advice and hearing what the next steps I should take.

Thank you all.

Attachments

• 897CACFA-1E32-48C8-9418-9E70A4DB1B2E.jpeg
    897CACFA-1E32-48C8-9418-9E70A4DB1B2E.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 3E1D9FD0-A0CB-45D6-892C-A7C32A3E9108.jpeg
    3E1D9FD0-A0CB-45D6-892C-A7C32A3E9108.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 9CA4B4FD-D345-451B-B380-661C52DEF861.jpeg
    9CA4B4FD-D345-451B-B380-661C52DEF861.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 20
  • E2354F63-84AD-4C68-BE47-9C0DE44227B1.jpeg
    E2354F63-84AD-4C68-BE47-9C0DE44227B1.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 19
Hello all,

I have cashed out tokens between 1/1/20-1/15/20 and have not received payment. I have confirmed proper and correct banking details with both CB and my bank. My bank confirms there is no blocked or incoming direct deposits.

Chaturbate has said they have sent out payment on 1/17/20 and have not gotten it returned. I have attached proof of cashing out and bank statement indicating that I have not received the most recent l cash out. It also shows that I have received payment from CB just a few weeks earlier, thus proving my bank information is correct.

I still have over 20k tokens to cash out, but am anxious I will not be able to access those funds because of the issues I’m having now (token cashed out 6000).

I have asked Chaturbate for an invoice and to trace the deposit to see if anything is wrong on their end, but no response yet.

I am open to advice and hearing what the next steps I should take.

Thank you all.

I am sorry to hear that your payment has not arrived. Support has informed me that are running an inquiry on this payment to determine why it has been delayed as well as a possible trace number. As soon as they have received this information they will respond to your email with an update.

Reactions: YungRiceWang
Upvote 0
I am sorry to hear that your payment has not arrived. Support has informed me that are running an inquiry on this payment to determine why it has been delayed as well as a possible trace number. As soon as they have received this information they will respond to your email with an update.
Thank you so much!! I’ll keep you updated

Upvote 0
Bruh, they've been giving me the run around for over a month.. Payments went in perfectly fine, and next thing they don't wanna go through anymore.... my info is the same nothing changed, so why the fuck am I not getting paid? This has been happening for a while now um about to stop camming with them it's so bad!

Upvote 0
Omg I am having the exact same issue! Cashed out on March 16 about 600$ and I have it wired to my bank account, as I always have. Usually takes 2-3 days. It’s now April 4 and still no payment. Chaturbate says that they have sent it and it hasn’t been returned, but it’s not in my bank. They told me to call the bank and get them to decline and send back so they could reissue. The bank said that there is no record of ever receiving the payment from them, but chatrubate says that it was sent. The bank wants to initiate an investigation and I need information from chaterbate like the sender name, the bank name, the bank address etc. But they are giving me the run around, no straightforward answers. It’s like all they say is that it’s been sent, so sorry that’s it. Like ???? They wont send it again because it ‘says it was sent’. Won’t give me the info I need to initiate an investigation on the bank end and when I asked them to initiate an investigation on their end as per the banks instructions, they just said ‘we have confirmed it was sent.’ And their answers have been so short and not helpful. I’ve had payments sent from them to my bank account multiple times and no info has changed but they won’t even help me figure out what went wrong. Any advice? I don’t want to work again till this is sorted out. Please help, if anyone had advice. OP - did you ever get it sorted out?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.