AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate low traffic ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Hi all! So I noticed the last couple of days Streamate has very slow traffic compared to the last 2 weeks let's say when they announced that traffic has been increased. This is my main site and I love it so I am worried and I am wondering if anyone else noticed this change. Someone complained in private for technical issues and I am thinking to email the site maybe they have technical issues. Anyway, I hope to hear from other models if they noticed any change with Streammate. Thank you and have a good day everyone!

Reactions: MarieElise
I've noticed "jerkmate" ads are everywhere. Which is a whitelabel for streamate. So they're definitely advertising and looking for new traffic.
Fluctuating traffic happens though. I wouldnt worry about a slow week or a slow month. That's apart of this business.

Contest weeks are usually slower across the board. It will pick back up next week. So don’t get discouraged over a couple of bad days.
Thanks for answering, I didn't think about the contest having an impact on the traffic, let's hope it will pick up soon.

Reactions: ElaySmith
Contests succcck. Lot more models online. I barely work during them. Just keep working! Don't be like me!!!

I am trying to work online these days but is incredibly quiet and I don't know what to do. I am doing gold shows to attract more people in my room and I am even willing to start the show before `i reach my goal. I am wondering if this is ok as normally I won't start the show until I am at least close to my goal but now I am just trying to do what I can and as soon as traffic gets a little busier I will just wait to reach the amount that I want. Is it wise to do that? What do you do when you have slow days to reach your goals ?

I am trying to work online these days but is incredibly quiet and I don't know what to do. I am doing gold shows to attract more people in my room and I am even willing to start the show before `i reach my goal. I am wondering if this is ok as normally I won't start the show until I am at least close to my goal but now I am just trying to do what I can and as soon as traffic gets a little busier I will just wait to reach the amount that I want. Is it wise to do that? What do you do when you have slow days to reach your goals ?
I say start goldshows at no less that $50. I do all the time. Do nude teasing or clitoral stimulation. The higher they pledge, the more stuff we can do.

Video incentives help also with people tipping in. I used to offer a video for everyone who tipped into my show. It was a 2 minute video.

Thanks for replying. I noticed that most of the top girls are offering videos to the guys who tip a lot but I am concerned a little because if I film myself and show my face in the video they could post it online. I know anyone can record me anyway during my shows but at least I am not offering the recording myself. Is it ok if I don't show my face during the video or I could only show a little like lips, mouth, etc? And how do you send the videos? do you ask for their personal email?

Thanks for replying. I noticed that most of the top girls are offering videos to the guys who tip a lot but I am concerned a little because if I film myself and show my face in the video they could post it online. I know anyone can record me anyway during my shows but at least I am not offering the recording myself. Is it ok if I don't show my face during the video or I could only show a little like lips, mouth, etc? And how do you send the videos? do you ask for their personal email?
On streamate, you can upload your video to the video gallery and send videos through your earnings or the video gallery. I don't give out videos anymore, because I prefer people to buy them outright now, but it does help. You don't have to show your face.

Also get ready for your content and live shows to be posted online. That happening is inevitable.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
ok great. I will give it a go with the videos. Yes I know it is impossible to avoid being recorded but so far I only found one or two videos online and this happened when I worked on Mfc and I no longer work there for that's a different story. Good luck to you x

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.