AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do you ask your mods why you banned someone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
Tonight I tipped and got banned immediately from two model's rooms. Just wondering if when you're done with your show, you ask your mods what happened? Ive never been banned before and lightning struck twice tonight :confused:

I don't say anything disrespectful. maybe since they both reached a goal i interrupted?? oh well. if you two ladies see this, i'm sorry!

(EDIT: seeing your profile here, this happened in Chaturbate, hence the answer here-under)

Hi, only being in another model's room while broadcasting is considered in many rooms as being rude :)

Speaking in chat or only tipping is being seen by her viewers and a way used by some models to advertise their own room.
Mods don't have to justify themselves when silencing another broadcaster, as models understand easily.
If it is a 'ban' (a real kick) then it comes from the model herself, a mod can only silence you.

Rant:
Mods are literally the worst. I don't get why people on Chaturbate think they are necessary. Mods are absolutely worthless and can potentially sabotage the model. (Case in point kicking/ban tippers).

Models can totally run their chat with zero help from third parties. Models on other camsites run their chats just fine without them. Chaturbate models can use bots to help with spam and other nuisance chat without putting some stranger in charge of your room.

Fuck mods. They are all worthless. I don't care.

"but when the show is going and the chat gets busy." yes I'm aware of that. Other sites experience this phenomenon too. We usually ignore chat and do our thing. I advise you should do the same.

My mod is always my hubbie, we spoke about bans/silences a long time ago. We came to the agreement that either of us can ban/silence any member without discussion.
If you were going to other model rooms on your broadcaster account some models will ban you. I have a perv account separate from my main account.

[...] simply because there are always models trying to poach viewers.
Yes, it took me quite a bit of CB time to understand why some rooms' userlists were full of other models. Being the naive fucking idiot that I sometimes am, I thought they were all each other best friends or something. Then it turned out they were not each others best friends or anything. The weird bit is that none of the poacher models (I did not do a scientific study and you can't have my notes. Sorry) had particularly quiet rooms.

I guess it's the CB version of the StripChat instant spam PM when you tip a popular model.

Reactions: NotYou
Yes, it took me quite a bit of CB time to understand why some rooms' userlists were full of other models. Being the naive fucking idiot that I sometimes am, I thought they were all each other best friends or something. Then it turned out they were not each others best friends or anything. The weird bit is that none of the poacher models (I did not do a scientific study and you can't have my notes. Sorry) had particularly quiet rooms.

I guess it's the CB version of the StripChat instant spam PM when you tip a popular model.

I've always assumed it was studios doing this, especially since it's almost always studio models sitting in other rooms. You can be logged into multiple devices at once, and I'd imagine it would just slow down a models cpu too much to have multiple rooms open. So I'm guessing there is just some person who will log into a models account whenever she's online, and just sit in as many rooms as possible, hoping some tipper might wander to these room out of curiosity.

Non-studio models trying to poach in my experience/observation are more likely to DM tippers, or use 1 tk tips as a way to draw attention to themselves. Or sometimes they will just send really annoying messages in chat to call attention to themselves.

Non-studio models trying to poach in my experience/observation are more likely to DM tippers [...]
Indeed. I logged on to my StripChat account last night for the first time since December or something, and sure enough: I had a handful of very recent friend requests from models and equally recent "hi bb" PMs waiting for me. If models resort to that, hanging out in other models' rooms to lure away members seems par for the course.

(I realize this isn't very helpful with regard to OPs question, so I'll shut up now)

I don't have mods and I ban other models I don't know. I've never had it where they weren't poaching. Similarly, if someone is in my room talking about how wet their pussy is- that's an instant ban. I'm the only one talking about my pussy in my room. Anything else is a cry for attention. I also ban male models a ton on stripchat because they're rude AF and just want me to watch their cams. No thanks, I'm actually busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.