AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i already wrote them 3 or 4 times. They always tell me they are delayed with the printings and the work "hard" to get it done as fast as possible.
For several month already...

yes indeed thats why i never compare my earning to the switzerland level , i compare it at the europe level , and i consider myself happy with my 3 000 $ per month because , compared with the europe level normal loan i am doing it very good. this year i want to move to portugal i can wait and there with this earnings it will be more than enough to make some savings also.
Dear Natural,I want to move to Portugal too because I found a way to get Temporary residence Id there in 1 year and after 5 years Permanent residence. I live in non EU country so it is more difficult for me.I wanted to ask you if you maybe know if I can make account on Chaturbate with temporary Id of Portugal or any other country and if Chatrbate is allowed in Portugal as legal work?Thank you so much

Dear Natural,I want to move to Portugal too because I found a way to get Temporary residence Id there in 1 year and after 5 years Permanent residence. I live in non EU country so it is more difficult for me.I wanted to ask you if you maybe know if I can make account on Chaturbate with temporary Id of Portugal or any other country and if Chatrbate is allowed in Portugal as legal work?Thank you so much

Hey , if they issue you the new temporaty id ( carta de cidadao) in the format of a id card that you can work on chaturbate or any site without a problem , because this looks exactelly like an id card with the exception its written on it you are a foreigner and your original nationality , otherwise that card its like any regular portuguese id card, with tax number on it and health number and everything. I know that they stated to issue these cards since october so you should get one too. Being from NoN EU country i do not know how it really works but i still think you may get one of those as long as you have a house and a registred work on the portuguese teritory.
As for the cam work . you can work quietly in portugal as a cam model , but i highly recomand you to find an accountant that speaks english for your tax ( preferably a young one ) to complete your tax , tax in Portugal its quiet diffrent from NON EU countrys . All eu contrys have a diffrent tax sistem and you do not want to weak up with a scarying pussy taxing at the end of the year :) . As a cam model you have only to keep in mind that you can not recomand the cam work to anyone or having any working with you while you are on the portuguese teritory ( unless is your husband that you legaly married with) because if someone reports you you get in prison for pimping.
I would highly recomand you to make a passport in your original country , because having an valid passport escapes you from all problems. Passport its accepted and trusted everywere including all cam sites . even if you have the residence in another country. So you can submit your passport as an identification for but living adress in portugal. Its not a problem at all. Some website will ask you an adress confirmation witch is an utility bill on your name at the declared adress in portugal ( such internet bill, telephone bill, electricity bill , health insurance bill ) but that you will surely have once you have a house there. Also keep in mind that those kind of bills you will need sometimes for the portuguese authoritys too ( for ex opening a bank account , or for IRS )
As for Chaturbate accepting Portugal ? definatelly yes there is no problem with, and as i know all cam sites accept the portugal.

As for the permanent residence .. if you pay taxes for your own activity monthly and you have no debts you can get it even faster like in 3 years ( but you have to make an exam of basic portuguese language ).

Hey , if they issue you the new temporaty id ( carta de cidadao) in the format of a id card that you can work on chaturbate or any site without a problem , because this looks exactelly like an id card with the exception its written on it you are a foreigner and your original nationality , otherwise that card its like any regular portuguese id card, with tax number on it and health number and everything. I know that they stated to issue these cards since october so you should get one too. Being from NoN EU country i do not know how it really works but i still think you may get one of those as long as you have a house and a registred work on the portuguese teritory.
As for the cam work . you can work quietly in portugal as a cam model , but i highly recomand you to find an accountant that speaks english for your tax ( preferably a young one ) to complete your tax , tax in Portugal its quiet diffrent from NON EU countrys . All eu contrys have a diffrent tax sistem and you do not want to weak up with a scarying pussy taxing at the end of the year :) . As a cam model you have only to keep in mind that you can not recomand the cam work to anyone or having any working with you while you are on the portuguese teritory ( unless is your husband that you legaly married with) because if someone reports you you get in prison for pimping.
I would highly recomand you to make a passport in your original country , because having an valid passport escapes you from all problems. Passport its accepted and trusted everywere including all cam sites . even if you have the residence in another country. So you can submit your passport as an identification for but living adress in portugal. Its not a problem at all. Some website will ask you an adress confirmation witch is an utility bill on your name at the declared adress in portugal ( such internet bill, telephone bill, electricity bill , health insurance bill ) but that you will surely have once you have a house there. Also keep in mind that those kind of bills you will need sometimes for the portuguese authoritys too ( for ex opening a bank account , or for IRS )
As for Chaturbate accepting Portugal ? definatelly yes there is no problem with, and as i know all cam sites accept the portugal.

As for the permanent residence .. if you pay taxes for your own activity monthly and you have no debts you can get it even faster like in 3 years ( but you have to make an exam of basic portuguese language ).
How can I ever thank you?😘I do have a passport of my own country and I should be able to have Temporary residence in a year or so if I start now all the process.I would find accountant as you recommend and file tax.What should I put as work to pay tax because I should not say cam model maybe? I would have another work and rented long term apartment(not owned by me just rent).I would not recommend or work with anyone. I just want to make new model account at Cb with temporary Id and work in peace because my real country is too risky for me and every day is a blessing to work at all. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I wish you great luck in your life and work

How can I ever thank you?😘I do have a passport of my own country and I should be able to have Temporary residence in a year or so if I start now all the process.I would find accountant as you recommend and file tax.What should I put as work to pay tax because I should not say cam model maybe? I would have another work and rented long term apartment(not owned by me just rent).I would not recommend or work with anyone. I just want to make new model account at Cb with temporary Id and work in peace because my real country is too risky for me and every day is a blessing to work at all. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I wish you great luck in your life and work

The long term apartment rent its perfect . Take care to have the rent contract on your name , or a rent contract for the space you using.
After that go to the IRS and say you work on your own too as an online streamer or affiliate marketer and you get paid n ur bank account ( for example monthly pay) and this is your part time job. They will ask you an estimation of your earnings. Tell them 350 euros per month. So they open you like an micro bussines ( not being corporate you pay less taxes) At the end of the year take all your bank account incomes ( or monthly if they ask so ) and bring them at the accountant with expenses bills too like ( pc for ex , camera , do not include the sex toys :)) ) Tell accountant that you use a room of your apartment for this activity so he includes a part of the rent and light too.
No matter if then in your bank account comes more money , you will pay taxes for what hit your bank account no matter if you declared only 350 euros per month.
Registring your own bussines will help and fasten your Temporary residence aproval. Also it will fasten your permanent residence in the future because you are able to mantain yourself without depending of someone.

If you go for this procces after the temporary comes then it will help you with obtaining very easy the next residence after 1 year.
Portugal its very slow in paper work , people do not stress so much :)) but once you have done it then you are safe and you do not have to run as a donkey every year.

If you go to find an accountant first he will tell you too where to go and fill the proper papers. just tell him you are an online streamer or online entretainer or webmaster and the most important tell him you get paid monthly or 1 time in 2 weeks via your bank account ( because if you go for alternative like epayments or paxum cards and daily pay it will be an paper nightmare). If you get extra money on ePayments or Paxum then do not tell anyone :) just safe them or have fun :))) they do not have to know all :)
You are very welcome :) You can ask advice anytime i will try to answer with what i know and when i can . Kisses.

The long term apartment rent its perfect . Take care to have the rent contract on your name , or a rent contract for the space you using.
After that go to the IRS and say you work on your own too as an online streamer or affiliate marketer and you get paid n ur bank account ( for example monthly pay) and this is your part time job. They will ask you an estimation of your earnings. Tell them 350 euros per month. So they open you like an micro bussines ( not being corporate you pay less taxes) At the end of the year take all your bank account incomes ( or monthly if they ask so ) and bring them at the accountant with expenses bills too like ( pc for ex , camera , do not include the sex toys :)) ) Tell accountant that you use a room of your apartment for this activity so he includes a part of the rent and light too.
No matter if then in your bank account comes more money , you will pay taxes for what hit your bank account no matter if you declared only 350 euros per month.
Registring your own bussines will help and fasten your Temporary residence aproval. Also it will fasten your permanent residence in the future because you are able to mantain yourself without depending of someone.

If you go for this procces after the temporary comes then it will help you with obtaining very easy the next residence after 1 year.
Portugal its very slow in paper work , people do not stress so much :)) but once you have done it then you are safe and you do not have to run as a donkey every year.

If you go to find an accountant first he will tell you too where to go and fill the proper papers. just tell him you are an online streamer or online entretainer or webmaster and the most important tell him you get paid monthly or 1 time in 2 weeks via your bank account ( because if you go for alternative like epayments or paxum cards and daily pay it will be an paper nightmare). If you get extra money on ePayments or Paxum then do not tell anyone :) just safe them or have fun :))) they do not have to know all :)
You are very welcome :) You can ask advice anytime i will try to answer with what i know and when i can . Kisses.
Dear Natural I am saving all your messages as Holy Grale in my screenshots and learning.I use Epayments for now. I wonder and this is a real questuon if I can pay you to help me raher than this company I will have to hire that know zero compared to you and they know what I do.I also trust more you than them. I would gladly pay your service to tell me all what to do.They ask 400e per month for next 5 years and I can give it to you instead to be my advisor. Sorry for this but I really mean it. If not I thank you so so much.Nobody helped me so much

Dear Natural I am saving all your messages as Holy Grale in my screenshots and learning.I use Epayments for now. I wonder and this is a real questuon if I can pay you to help me raher than this company I will have to hire that know zero compared to you and they know what I do.I also trust more you than them. I would gladly pay your service to tell me all what to do.They ask 400e per month for next 5 years and I can give it to you instead to be my advisor. Sorry for this but I really mean it. If not I thank you so so much.Nobody helped me so much

Dear in portugal you must have an legal accountan at least for the beggining until you get your permanent residence . so just keep your money there and do what its right. By the way the money for accountant that they ask it has to be deducted from your taxes fill because its an expense you must pay :) ( This like a lil tip)

If you use now ePayment than every month transfer funds from your ePayment to your bank account :) so you still can get daily pays but in your bank account apears only month pay and as much as you wish. :)

Also i give you another tip . Make a nail course and register that you make nails from home and declare yourself like a nail designer. If you do that i will explain you after how to declare your cam girl earnings as nail studio earnings :) but in this case you can go only for about 5 k per month legal earnings brutto income :)

I will search zou some links with infos tonight that will help you a lot. 400 e for 5 years wtf lol :) totally rip off.
You can do all papers by yourself plus only an accountant max 100 e per month.

Last edited:
Dear in portugal you must have an legal accountan at least for the beggining until you get your permanent residence . so just keep your money there and do what its right. By the way the money for accountant that they ask it has to be deducted from your taxes fill because its an expense you must pay :) ( This like a lil tip)

If you use now ePayment than every month transfer funds from your ePayment to your bank account :) so you still can get daily pays but in your bank account apears only month pay and as much as you wish. :)

Also i give you another tip . Make a nail course and register that you make nails from home and declare yourself like a nail designer. If you do that i will explain you after how to declare your cam girl earnings as nail studio earnings :) but in this case you can go only for about 5 k per month legal earnings brutto income :)

I will search zou some links with infos tonight that will help you a lot. 400 e for 5 years wtf lol :) totally rip off.
You can do all papers by yourself plus only an accountant max 100 e per month.
I just wish i can thank you somehow and I hope to find a way to thank you.I will read over and over all your messages and make a plan and see how I can try alone without their help. Thank you so much❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I just wish i can thank you somehow and I hope to find a way to thank you.I will read over and over all your messages and make a plan and see how I can try alone without their help. Thank you so much❤

I will construct you a full guide tonight after i finish working or tomorrow with all that you need to start and i will atach you also the links with the laws and official guide.
Solve your documents and problem first and then when you are fine you will have time to thank me.
After i will move permanently to Portugal maybe we can meet an weekend and eat a porqueta ( roasted milk pig in portuguese style ) and drink some good portuguese grappa until we piss in out pants and laugh about hard times :)

I will construct you a full guide tonight after i finish working or tomorrow with all that you need to start and i will atach you also the links with the laws and official guide.
Solve your documents and problem first and then when you are fine you will have time to thank me.
After i will move permanently to Portugal maybe we can meet an weekend and eat a porqueta ( roasted milk pig in portuguese style ) and drink some good portuguese grappa until we piss in out pants and laugh about hard times :)
If I manage to all this,to meet you and drink with you would be the biggest honor and I will thank you❤

• Hugs
Sry for my first post here... and this thread is old, but can somebody tell my, why i had to verified me with an english utility bill? im from germany, and cosmo want, that i send it in english? ehy that? i never heard that before, all wallets accept my german utility bill why the hell no cosmo? and can you tell me pls, if i can buy things on amazon with the virtual credit card?

Sry for my first post here... and this thread is old, but can somebody tell my, why i had to verified me with an english utility bill? im from germany, and cosmo want, that i send it in english? ehy that? i never heard that before, all wallets accept my german utility bill why the hell no cosmo? and can you tell me pls, if i can buy things on amazon with the virtual credit card?
I have buyed a couple things with Cosmo, i just recieved first payment. Some of them got payment revision, and some of them didnt. Still waiting for a resolution on that. I readed somewhere that you have to open your cosmo payment account and keep the window open in "My account" to have a window of 30 minutes to buy online

Ök, works it also with amazon,too,right? and im very disappointet about the verifying, why should i as german translate my utility bill in english? no ewallet wants that? im vety angry about that, so i dont get an account there.

cosmo works exactly just like a prepaid card. if u wanna transfer to bank account, try paxum, they are pretty fast with delivering cards now. took less than a month to get a card
Hey do you still use cosmo? Can i buy things on amazon? I tried but some of them got payment revisions and they already charged me in my account

Hey! Portugal is one of the coutries I want to live in in the next couple years, so if you can send me that Guide too it would be GREAT!
Thank you so much for all these answers, made me realize I should really start looking for an accountant to help me pay my taxes :oops:

• Hugs
Ök, works it also with amazon,too,right? and im very disappointet about the verifying, why should i as german translate my utility bill in english? no ewallet wants that? im vety angry about that, so i dont get an account there.
Just do it, it works. I didnt translate anything but they asked for my documents twice and all, because im from mexico. But it works Lol i buyed KFC last night with it

Yes it was proof of my adress, but they say, i should let translate it in english...

I didn't feel like it ... whats was your language?

Hey! Portugal is one of the coutries I want to live in in the next couple years, so if you can send me that Guide too it would be GREAT!
Thank you so much for all these answers, made me realize I should really start looking for an accountant to help me pay my taxes :oops:

I sent you message babe about it :)

Reactions: AvrilxLust
EFT stands fro electronic funds transfer. This is usually amore cost effective way to send funds, with the European Union they use SEPA, in the USA they use NACHA or ACH, a lot of acronyms.
Swift or IBAN are usually used for a global bank transfer. The better the network of the corresponding banks is, the more efficient the transfer will be. Not all banking systems allow our industry to communicate a transfer, so no pipeline is fore granted.
Hello ! Why i can recurata my card in cosmo ? they told me i dont have in off money for The taxes, that mean i need to have money in The account before request?

Status
Not open for further replies.