AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is [site name banned*14] gone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2020
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@laceylanebabe
MFC Username
LaceyLaneBabe
Hi! I’m Lacey and I’m a model on MFC :) I found out about [site name banned*14] recording all public shows a couple weeks into camming and while it annoys me that somebody other than me was theoretically making money off of my work I did love taking screencaps off of their site to use for myself (I call them the botshots). I went to go check my last show and the site was gone - it now links to StripChat instead. Best case scenario is that somebody finally took that site down (their twitter is gone too) BUT if it’s still around I’d at least like to know the new domain so I can take advantage of the site taking advantage of me ;) also is stripchat affiliated to them, or were they just smart enough to snap up the domain for redirects to their site? Anything you know would help! Thanks so much!!! :h:

Not sure what site it is you're referring to and can't know by the censor for #14, but I only know of 2 bot sites and 1 user upload one, and they all appear to be working.
I bet even if it is gone, it will crop up on another URL soon.

It was c*mshowhub :) but I’m sure they’ll be back 😡
I feel like they won't. They didn't have much of a leg to stand on with anything. They tried to start a war with MFC, (which no one would ever win) and were shady af with their practices. I am sure they took peoples' bitcoin and ran.
Ugh on one hand I want them taken down but on the other it was a good place to get screencaps of my shoes - IM SO TORN
You can record your own shows. Don't depend on a shit website and shady fuckin dude for your caps. Did you actually frequent that site? As a cammodel you should have avoided them full stop.

I feel like they won't. They didn't have much of a leg to stand on with anything. They tried to start a war with MFC, (which no one would ever win) and were shady af with their practices. I am sure they took peoples' bitcoin and ran.

Just one site in a cesspool of individuals who leech off of others. It will probably be back under a new name, if not already. :(

There was one broadcaster that I followed that would spend up to 2 hours a day sending DMCA take down requests. Eventually she gave up as the East European sites are next to impossible to get taken down.

You can record your own shows. Don't depend on a shit website and shady fuckin dude for your caps. Did you actually frequent that site? As a cammodel you should have avoided them full stop.

I found out about them early on and was enraged - especially when I read into the threats they made against models - but then I figured I would try to find a way to make it work for me - best of the bad I guess? 10/10 happy if they’re really gone - and I agree that as a baby cam model I have a LOT to learn. Honestly a couple days of actually having a more active presence on this forum has taught me so so much and I’m so grateful! I started to record some more of my own stuff since the site went down and the quality is so much better and it’s MINE and that feels good so I’m thinking this is all for the best ❤️ Thank you again for pioneering this ressource for us - Im forever grateful :) I feel like I’m learning from a way better source now - and there’s so many things I wish I’d done differently but hey - on and upwards from here!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
For information : the site is now online again, the same URL
Thats new : Thumbnails are automatically purged after 45 days of retention.

Status
Not open for further replies.