AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB suddenly banned me during broadcast, I have not broken any rules?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Help! I got suddenly banned during my broadcast and need to be reinstated! I got the "you are suspected of violating terms of service" message and cannot access anything! I reviewed everything and I have not broken any rules! Right before I was banned my cat was terrorizing my blinds so I specifically said "I need to make my cat get down from my window, one sec" and did that and scolded her, and came back to finish the prizes that people paid me for. Then suddenly everything disconnected and I was banned. Maybe they thought I was talking to a person not verified? Or a child? But I specifically said I was scolding my cat. The only other thing I can think of is random people reporting me. I'm non-binary/trans so I list myself as trans on there, because it's the truth, even if I know they are looking for trans women. But I can't lie. So maybe someone reported me for that? I am out of ideas and I have sent a bunch of emails over the last couple hours since it happned without any response back except the automated response. Please, someone help! I need my income on CB and I have deadlines in 2 days and need to have my tokens transferred out to cash and to make more! @punker barbie can you help? My username on CB is "arcadiamanix" and I am freaking out and need to get this resolved and nobody will respond to me which is just making it worse.

Help! I got suddenly banned during my broadcast and need to be reinstated! I got the "you are suspected of violating terms of service" message and cannot access anything! I reviewed everything and I have not broken any rules! Right before I was banned my cat was terrorizing my blinds so I specifically said "I need to make my cat get down from my window, one sec" and did that and scolded her, and came back to finish the prizes that people paid me for. Then suddenly everything disconnected and I was banned. Maybe they thought I was talking to a person not verified? Or a child? But I specifically said I was scolding my cat. The only other thing I can think of is random people reporting me. I'm non-binary/trans so I list myself as trans on there, because it's the truth, even if I know they are looking for trans women. But I can't lie. So maybe someone reported me for that? I am out of ideas and I have sent a bunch of emails over the last couple hours since it happned without any response back except the automated response. Please, someone help! I need my income on CB and I have deadlines in 2 days and need to have my tokens transferred out to cash and to make more! @punker barbie can you help? My username on CB is "arcadiamanix" and I am freaking out and need to get this resolved and nobody will respond to me which is just making it worse.

Support has informed me that they sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me that they sent you an update regarding the status of your account.
Hi there, I keep checking and as far as I can tell, I never received a response from support about why I was banned at all? I have been reinstated since that all happened but I did not receive anything other than automated responses from support. Checked spam, trash, and all reply threads.

Upvote 0
Hi there, I keep checking and as far as I can tell, I never received a response from support about why I was banned at all? I have been reinstated since that all happened but I did not receive anything other than automated responses from support. Checked spam, trash, and all reply threads.

There may have been an issue with email client as the message was sent so I will reach out to the development to ensure that if there are any issues they are fixed. I can confirm that your account has been unbanned as you mentioned. Please feel free to reach out to support if you have any further questions or issues.

Upvote 0
There may have been an issue with email client as the message was sent so I will reach out to the development to ensure that if there are any issues they are fixed. I can confirm that your account has been unbanned as you mentioned. Please feel free to reach out to support if you have any further questions or issues.
But specifically:
I never received a response from support about why I was banned at all?
sounds like they wanted a REASON not just a confirmation that the account was unbanned. Is that possible?

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
sounds like they wanted a REASON not just a confirmation that the account was unbanned. Is that possible?
I think also that they owe a minimum answer about WHY they blocked this customer's working tool for almost 1 week.

Upvote 0
I think also that they owe a minimum answer about WHY they blocked this customer's working tool for almost 1 week.

I will check with the development team as mentioned to see if there was an issue with any emails recently sent and have the support team resend the email to this broadcaster to be safe.
I don't feel like it's a technical issue of not receiving an email at all, I think it's a support issue of not stating a REASON in any emails.

Could you address that with support? There are dozens of people recently with the same request: they were banned then unbanned but have no idea WHY. They got canned replies stating the status of their account but no reason why.

That's the ultimate question.

Upvote 0
I don't feel like it's a technical issue of not receiving an email at all, I think it's a support issue of not stating a REASON in any emails.

Could you address that with support? There are dozens of people recently with the same request: they were banned then unbanned but have no idea WHY. They got canned replies stating the status of their account but no reason why.

That's the ultimate question.

I definitely understand the frustration that can be caused with this. I will be sure to bring this matter up for discussion with the support team so we can better improve policy and service.

Upvote 0
I definitely understand the frustration that can be caused with this. I will be sure to bring this matter up for discussion with the support team so we can better improve policy and service.
That's amazing to hear. On behalf of all the folks here that have had issues, thank you so much!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.