AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how did you become famous on the site where you work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
I’m acting as a webcam model since August 2019, my dream is to be a first page model, I couldn’t be a hypocrite and not think about money, but it’s not the main reason, I found love in what I do, and I would like to reach the apex of the profession! and enjoy everything that a first page offers, like many friends full room and people who like you and accompany you, but sometimes it seems impossible, I feel that no matter how much I work I will not get there, since girls in their first the day they arrive on the first page, I know I'm not the chaturbate girls standard, but I consider myself pretty! so I think, is there a working time? does anyone who has to be famous simply become from the first day of broadcast? did some girl work hard and was on the last page until she reached the first? tell me your experiences

create a new account,with the ''new tag'' and gain all the followers u can in those 7 days ,be friendly and show all ur body
No. Sigh.

Being top page requires a ton of hours a week to gain and keep followers, a bunch of luck, a schtick that works for you (and it doesn't have to involve showing everything if you don't want to) and mostly determination. I'm not a huge Chaturbate fan but I started on there before moving on. If your income isn't steadily increasing, try new sites and/or adding content. A ton of models have better success trying new sites. When I cam I'm usually in the top 2 spots for US models and top 5 overall on one of my sites.

Upvote 0
I'm on MFC and in March started camming full time instead of occasionally.
I've taken less than 10 days off since April and often do two sessions a day.
I'm now page 2 during Australian evenings, but page 3 or 4 during American evenings.
So time of day can make a huge difference, as most of the high earners are on during USA evening/night.

Basically it's all about putting in the hours and being consistent so that once you meet members, they know when you'll be on.

Upvote 0
[...] and being consistent so that once you meet members, they know when you'll be on.
This has been mentioned a number of times here, but as a user I can attest to the importance of keeping a consistent schedule. I gave up becoming a regular in a couple of otherwise very enjoyable rooms because the model's schedule was simply too random. Dropping everything when you get the notification that the model unexpectedly just came online just isn't going to happen very often (for me).

"She usually comes on around 10 in the evening and have Fridays off" is more than enough schedule for me, by the way.

Upvote 0
This has been mentioned a number of times here, but as a user I can attest to the importance of keeping a consistent schedule. I gave up becoming a regular in a couple of otherwise very enjoyable rooms because the model's schedule was simply too random. Dropping everything when you get the notification that the model unexpectedly just came online just isn't going to happen very often (for me).

"She usually comes on around 10 in the evening and have Fridays off" is more than enough schedule for me, by the way.

Definitely agree, but what makes it worse and less enjoyable eventually is those models who do this and EXPECT you to drop everything at the drop of a hat to go and see them. Yes I enjoy you, I enjoy your room and show but I am not going to abandon another model or stop anything else in my life to come to visit. I will do it when/if I can.

Don't get me wrong there are some who I don't mind being like this for, but that's usually because, for example, they have another primary job, and I know this and camming is an extra gig for them - so for these, I am 100% in the "loop" of knowing they could be off for a day or days at a time, but "should" be back on Day X, Y and/or Z at "time". Usually, these models do tell you but do also say they are not sure - because it's dependent on their main job. So for this, I have no problem with it at all.

Upvote 0
My best advice is to try everything you can come up with and experiment until you find what works for you. Keep your eyes and ears open for patterns and approach every situation as a learning opportunity: if a show fails ask yourself why it might have failed, if a night is a great success do the same. Some things are just random luck, but with enough repetition you might be able to identify patterns and learn what to do and what to avoid. Applying what you learn will help you get better every day

Upvote 0
thank you to everyone who answered me, i will follow all the advice, i confess i haven't been online for many hours anymore, an empty room a few days for hours discourages, but i have despite few visitors, excellent days that make me have a good income . I can't complain despite wanting a little more than money ❤️

Upvote 0
I’m acting as a webcam model since August 2019, my dream is to be a first page model, I couldn’t be a hypocrite and not think about money, but it’s not the main reason, I found love in what I do, and I would like to reach the apex of the profession! and enjoy everything that a first page offers, like many friends full room and people who like you and accompany you, but sometimes it seems impossible, I feel that no matter how much I work I will not get there, since girls in their first the day they arrive on the first page, I know I'm not the chaturbate girls standard, but I consider myself pretty! so I think, is there a working time? does anyone who has to be famous simply become from the first day of broadcast? did some girl work hard and was on the last page until she reached the first? tell me your experiences

I stopped by twice to take a look. First night I was only able to watch for a few mins then you put up a password out of the blue and left it for hours, I assume till you broadcasted next time (edit: don't do that if you start advertising yourself on social media as that just denies you potential follows). Today I stopped by and watched for about 40 minutes. During this time you had a few colored names pop in but you did not speak at all, i don't even know what your voice sounds aside from a cute laugh while you were texting on the phone. You did not type anything either but I saw in the chat history when I first arrived that you typed to your room BRB so at least you communicated that you were stepping away. You have to be more vocal, if you don't speak english at least do an occasional greeting or something, none of those people that entered were regulars that you could greet? I did see you briefly flash your boobs but I did not see what triggered that, aside from that no other actions took place like teasing/dancing, etc the only movement was you leaning forward, grabbing your keyboard, or using your phone.

You have about 12% wasted space above you so point camera slightly more downward. Your lighting is pretty good but better when you lean forward rather than laying back on couch so recommend you move lighting closer probably 12-18 inches, if that causes light to be in sight of camera or too close to camera then bring camera forward too. You are not working on your twitter which I recommend doing. You have no bio which isnt normally a big deal but if you don't speak english it could help you to express yourself and maybe generate some conversation.

You ended the broadcast without typing or saying anything, providing a warning in advance like: i'm logging off in x minutes would have let me know it was time to spend some tokens xD, oh well I will tip for a few of those tip menu items next time I catch you online.

edit: increase resolution to 1080p if you can.

Upvote 0
None of the things mentioned above is true...
How big part of your income are you willing to give the people ruling the sites with fake views?
Last 6 months.. 5 times did cam models complain to me in pm about people paying 30% of their income to be on page 1 on cb.
The problem became so huge that c4 didn't allow anyone to use vpn to solve it.
It´s a bit obvious when cb allow members to register without providing email. How hard can it be to make a new email to register on an adult site that you dish after the registry?
But this is how cb want the site to be ruled. Same thing on other cam sites. I was even got printscreen with pricelist for the amount of fake gray, purple, blue users in the rooms from a model forwarded to me.
Many of the popular Colombian and American cam girls left cb because of this... if one haven't noticed.
Most of the eastern europe models use to be on bongacams and stripchat before but they have now taken over cb giving honest good hard working women hard time to survive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How big part of your income are you willing to give the people ruling the sites with fake views?
Last 6 months.. 5 times did cam models complain to me in pm about people paying 30% of their income to be on page 1 on cb.
It´s a bit obvious when cb allow members to register without providing email. How hard can it be to make a new email to register on an adult site that you dish after the registry?
But this is how cb want the site to be ruled. Same thing on other cam sites. I was even got printscreen with pricelist for the amount of fake gray, purple, blue users in the rooms from a model forwarded to me.
Many of the popular Colombian and American cam girls left cb because of this... if one haven't noticed.
Most of the eastern europe models use to be on bongacams and stripchat before but they have now taken over cb giving honest good hard working women hard time to survive.

🤦‍♂️
Effort is definitely a main factor.

People have this belief that getting on the first page is going to magically make them a successful model, it isn't true and it's been proven countless times. How many hundreds and hundreds of times have we seen a model get to first page when they were new only to later completely fail? Success is about building up regulars, its not about being on first page and random people stopping by and tipping. Does being on first page help you build regulars faster? sure but the lower you go on the first page the less it helps and it most certainly is not a requirement for success.

Requiring email would do absolutely nothing.

" Many of the popular Colombian and American cam girls left cb because of this... if one haven't noticed. " Nope you're right I haven't noticed.

Upvote 0
What's famous to you btw? Do you want to be famous or do you want to make money? If I were to judge my success based on one site, I would have quit and cried myself to oblivion years ago. I do very well overall but yes placement has nothing to do with it. Perfect example: I'm #14733 on MFC because I stopped streaming almost all together on that site and that was the main site I used to work a couple years back. Even then I was only top 1000 twice. I have less than 50 customers on my Snapchat. On a clip site I am top 100-1000 out of 89,000 performers. By social media standards I am completely washed up (I just don't give my account out to anyone and I don't use it to make money just a fan connection.)

Just my message is don't rely on one site to dictate if you are a successful performer or not. Judging by a customer's point of view above there is a lot to be improved in your chat room as is. Work multiple revenue streams and judge your success on daily/weekly/monthly goals not just on placement. :)

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
This!
Are you sure, in this?
I think placement is rigged because few days ago (yeah, one of my best days ever), I got 22K tokens in 2 hours.
And I was still on 12th page , with 30-40 users , no one pushed me on front page or second page or anything.
I am a non nude model and I know they don't promote non nude cams - but it would be fair to have category for non nude cam models.
And also, I thought you re climbing to ''better'' pages when there are a tips - but that's not the truth.

Upvote 0
People have done it into a rule to make new accounts to earn some extra through links.
I don´t know if you´re in to programming but to say "it would do absolutely nothing" is simply not true.
Hardest part is not coding in python for suck program, but as i stated before, having thousands of accounts to run it for selling fake views.
It´s more and more difficult to register email accounts without using phone number these days since majority of breached emails are taken.
Another easy step is simply to not allow vpn when making a new account. Would do huge different to see ip´s of the ones abusing the site for money laundry or making new accounts for the use of selling fake views.
If you´re registering on the site to be a model, you would need to give something 100 more private then your ip or geolocation anyway- a photocopy of your id card.
What you say is partly true. I've always said that personality pays more then good looks but we both know that it makes a huge difference to be on page 1 instead of page 8 on the site.
These days you see rude none english speaking teens on page 1 instead of the usual charming and respectful american, western european and colombian models.
I just commented to the ones that said it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to be one of the models on page one... that´s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Ah yeah, affiliate link.
I know very little about developing tho.
It's not a lot of dedication to be a page one - I used to work 19-20 hours to be noticed, to get 20 people max in room that times.
I think it's luck and Chaturbate picks winners and loosers, and obviously I am a looser. LOL

Upvote 0
Btw. Happy you did 22k :)
But i think what i say is honestly important. Because having a good and stable income is not by having one big tipper.
Because we all know big tippers wont last for ever.
A "perfect" room in my book would be a room with 20-30 tippers that spend 200-300 tokens, 20-30 tippers using 25-100 tokens each every time a model broadcast.
Because it wouldn't hurt financially even if 5 of them leave since the chance of getting new followers spending 25-300 tokens is by far easier then the ones spending 1000-5000 tokens each time a model broadcast. And if the room gets a big tipper- its just a great bonus for the period of time it last :)
And this is why these fake viewed rooms steal from the hard working models. because of all small tippers spending 50-100-200 since the rooms have attention being on page one while the big tips is just rotating tokens in the "fake rooms". I guess its allowed because it make the site look more popular then it actually is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah I had that lucky day, only because one single person.
But - I do agree with you and there are a lot of fake tipping on a front page - I don't bother with it, but most of girls get discouraged and afraid they are not worthy - and that saddens me, from my heart.
I think every girl is beautiful and worth every token.
And what saddens me more , some girls on front page don't interact at all and I am talking, talking all the time.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
People have done it into a rule to make new accounts to earn some extra through links.
I don´t know if you´re in to programming but to say "it would do absolutely nothing" is simply not true.
Hardest part is not coding in python for suck program, but as i stated before, having thousands of accounts to run it for selling fake views.
It´s more and more difficult to register email accounts without using phone number these days since majority of breached emails are taken.
Another easy step is simply to not allow vpn when making a new account. Would do huge different to see ip´s of the ones abusing the site for money laundry or making new accounts for the use of selling fake views.
If you´re registering on the site to be a model, you would need to give something 100 more private then your ip or geolocation anyway- a photocopy of your id card.
What you say is partly true. I've always said that personality pays more then good looks but we both know that it makes a huge difference to be on page 1 instead of page 8 on the site.
These days you see rude none english speaking teens on page 1 instead of the usual charming and respectful american, western european and colombian models.
I just commented to the ones that said it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to be one of the models on page one... that´s all.

:giggle: Why don't you try it one day, then come back here and tell me again how making registration more difficult is going to amount to anything. I don't care if you have a million registered accounts, you won't move a model anywhere.....for long.

The truth is, chaturbate is much much smarter than you think.

Upvote 0
hmm...still using cb and i always will. i just made a input because its a bit odd random models coming out of nowhere having tons of views and followers after couple of days because serten studios are allowed to do as they want. covid 19 affecting everyone why this is even more important.
im not pushing anyone to other sites. trafficking was never my cup of tea.
you believe what you wish :)

Upvote 0
hmm...still using cb and i always will. i just made a input because its a bit odd random models coming out of nowhere having tons of views and followers after couple of days because serten studios are allowed to do as they want. covid 19 affecting everyone why this is even more important.
im not pushing anyone to other sites. trafficking was never my cup of tea.
you believe what you wish :)

So many have witnessed this and commented how annoyed they are with it.

I completely agree with you about having more consistent smaller tippers than the random big tipper (whale)
Whales come and go. The smaller fish stick around and keep things moving. :)

Upvote 0
odd random models coming out of nowhere having tons of views and followers after couple of days because serten studios are allowed to do as they want
So many have witnessed this and commented how annoyed they are with it.

I didn't get the memo, which studio you talking about?

Upvote 0
Definitely agree, but what makes it worse and less enjoyable eventually is those models who do this and EXPECT you to drop everything at the drop of a hat to go and see them. Yes I enjoy you, I enjoy your room and show but I am not going to abandon another model or stop anything else in my life to come to visit. I will do it when/if I can.

Don't get me wrong there are some who I don't mind being like this for, but that's usually because, for example, they have another primary job, and I know this and camming is an extra gig for them - so for these, I am 100% in the "loop" of knowing they could be off for a day or days at a time, but "should" be back on Day X, Y and/or Z at "time". Usually, these models do tell you but do also say they are not sure - because it's dependent on their main job. So for this, I have no problem with it at all.

I'm a random models when it comes to broadcasting in lol, but like you said camming is not my main source of income. I work my vanilla job from home now due to COVID-19, but I do not work both jobs simultaneously. My vanilla job is very detail intensive, so I'm in a different mode. I may log in (not broadcast) to chat briefly with some of my viewers if they are online. When I broadcast I may shoot them a PM just to say hi, but not to pressure them to spend money.

Upvote 0
of course is every cam model dream to be a first page model on chaturbate , but as you all know there is not place for all of us there :) . To be there need a lot of work , lot of years and hours online to grow your followers ,you need to be unique, as i saw moslty the top models on chaturbate got a great personality and they know how to keep guys in their room for hours , my favorite models to watch ever is laurenbrite , she isnt making shows but her personality is amazing so smart and sweet . On chaturbate pussy and shows u can see everywhere , not making you famous that, but if you put on a smart show , u dont even need to show your body to much, just show your personality and is a win . of course if you got the look, personality, good english and you are a fun person, there is your place, but still need a lot time of beeing online lots of hours ..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.