AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake tips on Flirt 4 Free?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone. Recently I have been looking at some models on Flirt 4 Free. F4F is a good camsite for men, and a lot of them, especially europeans and colombians from studios, are extremely good-looking and popular. But something got my attention. Some of them (always from studio), every month or so, gets a super high tip. I'm not talking about $1000 tip, I'm talking about +$25,000 tip.
Last week, one colombian boy from a studio, got a $70,000 tip. I mean, really? A $70,000 tip?

In my opinion, these are all fake. F4F has a affiliate link that if you sign up through it you get 100% comission, so what i think they're doing is, get their studio sign up through their link, they purchase lots of credits, tip their own models, and since they have the 100% comission, they get all the money back. So it's pretty much a scam to get their models to be in the Hall of Fame and win all contests such as Flirt Summit (where the highest earners win a trip to Cancun, Maldives, etc).

This is not about jealousy, I love seeing models especially the boys making a lot of cash on webcam sites. But listen how come a colombian camboy, with poor english, would get a $70,000 tip? And another model $30,000? and then another one gets $25,000? Who is tipping these boys? Bill gates? Elon Musk? For me this is all a scam and it's pathetic that Flirt 4 Free won't do shit to change this and make it all legit. Sorry but not even the most popular MFC and Chaturbate girls get such a high single tip... i'm not jealous, at all, but its about logic.

What are your thoughts about this?

Coincidentally yesterday I read a few articles about high tips. And apparently the highest ever tip given on MFC is 1.3 million tokens. It's obviously very rare but it does happen.

• Wat?!
Reactions: DoD404
Last week, one colombian boy from a studio, got a $70,000 tip. I mean, really? A $70,000 tip?
You say "$", but is it US dollars or Colombian pesos? Both currencies use $ as the monetary symbol.
Assuming it is legitimate and you're talking US dollars, he's still camming even after the the studio took their cut? The average monthly income for a Colombian is a low few hundred US dollars. You do the math.
Assuming the tip was indeed fake and I ran the studio, I would probably not do it like this. A tip that big will raise eyebrows in any room on any camsite.

And finally: did the tip actually help with the ranking?

Coincidentally yesterday I read a few articles about high tips. And apparently the highest ever tip given on MFC is 1.3 million tokens. It's obviously very rare but it does happen.

The weird thing is on flirt 4 free it happens all the time with these colombian boys

Reactions: AussieCosplay
You say "$", but is it US dollars or Colombian pesos? Both currencies use $ as the monetary symbol.
Assuming it is legitimate and you're talking US dollars, he's still camming even after the the studio took their cut? The average monthly income for a Colombian is a low few hundred US dollars. You do the math.
Assuming the tip was indeed fake and I ran the studio, I would probably not do it like this. A tip that big will raise eyebrows in any room on any camsite.

And finally: did the tip actually help with the ranking?

It was 700.000 credits which is pretty much the same value as tokens. So around $70.000 dollars. Yes it did help him to get to the Hall of Fame and win a contest i believe. I still think his studio did this.. same with many other boys there who get these super high tips

Reactions: AussieCosplay
It was 700.000 credits which is pretty much the same value as tokens. So around $70.000 dollars. Yes it did help him to get to the Hall of Fame and win a contest i believe. I still think his studio did this.. same with many other boys there who get these super high tips
F4F credits are not the same value as tokens on sites like chaturbate.... a credit on f4f is worth 2.5cents to the model before the studio takes a cut.

they have the 100% comission, they get all the money back.
Using their model referral they get an extra 10% bonus, they dont get 100%.... Even if they use the dedicated affiliate program is a max of 30% so not sure where you got 100% from

And yes there are deals that are made with studio's for their models to get a priority placement.

Reactions: Mila_
F4F credits are not the same value as tokens on sites like chaturbate.... a credit on f4f is worth 2.5cents to the model before the studio takes a cut.

Using their model referral they get an extra 10% bonus, they dont get 100%.... Even if they use the dedicated affiliate program is a max of 30% so not sure where you got 100% from

And yes there are deals that are made with studio's for their models to get a priority placement.

I know for models each credit is about 2.5 cents but for the members its 10 cents per credit so someone would have to spend about $70.000 for 700.000 credits.

A customer referral you get 100% from it. Go on "ways to make money" and then "customer referral"... if a member sign up with your link you get 100% of all the credits spent on you. So imo what they do is = studio sign up with the models customer referral link.. buy the credits... spend in the model... = all money spent will go back to the studio and the model win all contests and promos.

Reactions: Mila_ and KingMarti
I just created this topic and decided to speak about this because i do not think its fair for models to work hard and put on the hours to win the contests etc when there is these colombian studios doing scams... also flirt 4 free seems to support this in a way to market themselves for everyone to think Bill Gates or something is a customer

I know for models each credit is about 2.5 cents but for the members its 10 cents per credit so someone would have to spend about $70.000 for 700.000 credits.

A customer referral you get 100% from it. Go on "ways to make money" and then "customer referral"... if a member sign up with your link you get 100% of all the credits spent on you. So imo what they do is = studio sign up with the models customer referral link.. buy the credits... spend in the model... = all money spent will go back to the studio and the model win all contests and promos.
The 70k makes sense now, I was thinking we were talking about how much the account was making, not how much was being spent.
from the model account, you get 10% of what they spend (I checked in my account) and the affiliate account is up to 30%. So I am now guessing that it's from a member account where you get 100%?
They wouldnt even have to do that tbh. There are a lot of deals made with studios (extra power score etc for their models accounts) so it wouldnt be so far fetched that the site would give them 0 value credits. The site is super sketchy which is one of the main reasons I stopped working with them although a lot of people do like the site, for me there was too many things that rubbed me the wrong way.

Wait! You mean F4F take 90% of whatever the user spend on a model? I hope I read that wrong ...
they get an extra 10% of what the member spends. usually the model gets somewhere around 25%. (Im pretty sure it is THE lowest paying site for models out of all sites, although if I remember right it can increase if you hit performance goals), so if a model is working for a studio like most there are, the 25% gets split with the studio (normally at a 50% split) leaving the model with 12.5% of the total spent.

they get an extra 10% of what the member spends. usually the model gets somewhere around 25%. (Im pretty sure it is THE lowest paying site for models out of all sites, although if I remember right it can increase if you hit performance goals)
Damn. Seems a bit greedy. I was a user only at StripChat for the longest time, and I thought their much higher payout rates were common. Not joining F4F anytime soon, I guess ...

This site sounds asinine (I've been dying to use that word in a sentence for several days now, this seems like an appropriate and fitting opportunity).

I worked on f4f for quite a long time, and the pay out is between 26 and 30% which effectively make it the worst site at this level (and some others)

Its quite a normal practice for studios to use referal links to tip their own models to boost them, but never heard of 70k$ tips, that would be a total overkill, and bring unwanted attention.

Btw 700.000 credits is 21.000$ (1cr=0,03$), not 70.000. But that's still a big sum.

Some studios have partnership programs with f4f, and have a bigger %, if models reaches some goals. So it was quite usual to receive a big studio tip at the end of the period to get to the next plank, but that's usually about 1000-2000$.

So the only idea that comes to my mind is money laundering.

Reactions: Mila_
Yes. I have seen this so many times on ImLive hall of fame.

But for the member who is buying isn't it around 0.10$ per credit?

Imlive? Imlive has no 100% referal revenue. The best you can reach is about 50%. Seems like a waste to do so.

I don't know the price for users, so, yeah, possibly 70k, my bad.

How long has Flirt4Free been around?
I ask because It's a clone of the cam site Camster.com
Its very old. It was an adult portal with various stuff since 1996.

I don't think they cloned anyone. They usually just buy smaller companies, like they've bought kink.com cams.

Imlive? Imlive has no 100% referal revenue. The best you can reach is about 50%. Seems like a waste to do so.

I don't know the price for users, so, yeah, possibly 70k, my bad.

ImLive does have a 100% referral link. It has to be a new member sign up + buy credits + spend on you and u get 100%. A lot of women creates a new account under their own link to spend on themselves to boost their Hall Of Fame position. I'm friends to some of them because they live in my city and they are the ones who told me about this

I don't think they cloned anyone. They usually just buy smaller companies, like they've bought kink.com cams.

Yess its actually the 1st one if i'm not wrong? I dont know why they are not popular.. a lot of ppl think they are new. Probably because their bad % most people dont work for them

ImLive does have a 100% referral link. It has to be a new member sign up + buy credits + spend on you and u get 100%. A lot of women creates a new account under their own link to spend on themselves to boost their Hall Of Fame position. I'm friends to some of them because they live in my city and they are the ones who told me about this
Oh, thanks for that infornation, I'll make a good use of it :p

Yess its actually the 1st one if i'm not wrong? I dont know why they are not popular.. a lot of ppl think they are new. Probably because their bad % most people dont work for them
Because they didn't focused on the cam business for quite a long time, and they mostly stream on white label sites, so even their users sometimes don't really know that they are f4f customers.

Because they didn't focused on the cam business for quite a long time, and they mostly stream on white label sites, so even their users sometimes don't really know that they are f4f customers.

True one of my customers said how long have you been here on RentMenLive? I said what is that? lmao and then i checked it was Flirt 4 Free

True one of my customers said how long have you been here on RentMenLive? I said what is that? lmao and then i checked it was Flirt 4 Free
While I worked there it was forbiden (or, more unadviced) to even speak about f4f to not confuse customers that came from a lot of different sites.

Also, often you have weird situations in the chat, because some customers see each other, while other doesn't. Sonetimes they see your answers for questions from a mem they can't see. They promised to improve the whole system through

While I worked there it was forbiden (or, more unadviced) to even speak about f4f to not confuse customers that came from a lot of different sites.

Also, often you have weird situations in the chat, because some customers see each other, while other doesn't. Sonetimes they see your answers for questions from a mem they can't see. They promised to improve the whole system through

I am brand new on F4F so I haven't noticed these yet! But I can say ImLive has WAY too many tech problems. Every day something new. I have a feeling they dont update the platform since 2009 or something

Wow, I never knew I was actually on F4F, I started chatting with a model and told her that F4f looked like Camster. She had never heard of Camster, I went to Camster and found her account, I tipped her from my Camster account and she received It from my Camster username. I found Camster when I clicked on an old bookmark that was once from www.pinkcams.com.

I am brand new on F4F so I haven't noticed these yet! But I can say ImLive has WAY too many tech problems. Every day something new. I have a feeling they dont update the platform since 2009 or something
Hum, my main problem on Imlive is the lovense connection that is just horrible, and dissapears each hour. I just ranted to the support today, in an extremely angry way (Cause their first answer was - closing the site, closing chrome, reinstall lovense app, and then it will (possibly) work. Sure, I'm streaming on 5 sites, but I have to shut down everything, because the guys that invented the 12% bonus credit don't have enought funds to pay a technical support. And it wasn't the first time that happens).

I had a lot of issues with f4f through, more then with IL. You're maximum private price is lowered of you camscore falls under a certain level. Having certain features locked behind your camscore (fake show, party show). All of this is a shitty and greedy politic.

Reactions: Walkergrogan
I think F4F are some of the veteran players in the premium market. As for tipping, studios sometimes get a user account to do what is called “padding”. The funds come from the studio account into a user/spectator in a chat, being tipped to the performer, and remain in the cycle. I’m not certain all websites allow this practice for a studio, and how beneficial it is for the overall effort of all parties involved:) Just my two cents, what do I know, just an ex industry rep who turned into marketing and now studies data analysis:)

Wow, I never knew I was actually on F4F, I started chatting with a model and told her that F4f looked like Camster. She had never heard of Camster, I went to Camster and found her account, I tipped her from my Camster account and she received It from my Camster username. I found Camster when I clicked on an old bookmark that was once from www.pinkcams.com.

I worked for camster (which was also known as naked.com and pinkcams.com - exact same sites). Camster was bought by flirt4free a few years ago.

I tried it out when flirt4free transferred my model account because I had a few loyal customers from camster. I ended up leaving flirt4free and focusing on Streamate because it was just not worth it and I do not like the disrespectful way their support would respond whenever there were tech issues with the site.

Streamate has been way more profitable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.