AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake tips on Flirt 4 Free?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for camster (which was also known as naked.com and pinkcams.com - exact same sites). Camster was bought by flirt4free a few years ago.

I tried it out when flirt4free transferred my model account because I had a few loyal customers from camster. I ended up leaving flirt4free and focusing on Streamate because it was just not worth it and I do not like the disrespectful way their support would respond whenever there were tech issues with the site.

Streamate has been way more profitable for me.
I have the same Issue with tech support on Camster, they no longer reply to any of my Inquiries.

I made a new account on Streamate about two months ago after a long absence, I was kicked out of several rooms because I did not tip after a few minutes. The models were very hostile to me, I tried to explain that I was new and had no Gold, but they just got more hostile with me. I disabled my account the same day, I discovered It's best to browse Streamate without an account.

Hum, my main problem on Imlive is the lovense connection that is just horrible, and dissapears each hour. I just ranted to the support today, in an extremely angry way (Cause their first answer was - closing the site, closing chrome, reinstall lovense app, and then it will (possibly) work. Sure, I'm streaming on 5 sites, but I have to shut down everything, because the guys that invented the 12% bonus credit don't have enought funds to pay a technical support. And it wasn't the first time that happens).

I had a lot of issues with f4f through, more then with IL. You're maximum private price is lowered of you camscore falls under a certain level. Having certain features locked behind your camscore (fake show, party show). All of this is a shitty and greedy politic.

Yes they say the same to me. I dont know if you have noticed but iPhone users using Safari have a terrible connection on ImLive privates.. CS told me its not safari-friendly. I have a member who needs to refresh the page like 10x each private. The support told me I need to tell him to clean cookies & cache and restart. I mean... these guys are older and they got $! They dont want to have all this work.. they are ready to spend.. this is a luxury entertainment.. I can't tell them hey before we start our private can you pls clean cookies cache and restart your iphone? lol... its not how it works. They should provide us a stable and good platform especially because they take 70% or our earnings.

And also since you're streaming on 5 sites would you mind telling me the laptop you use? I'm about to buy a new one (I stream in 5 as well) and I'm scared of not being enough. Do you broadcast in high quality in all of them?

It’s unfortunate but all camsites at this point are full of cheaters who trick the system and the algorithm through self tipping, bots, whatever it takes. Both studio and independent models do this but with studios it’s worse since each studio can have scores of models being bolstered like this.

In my personal opinion cheating only works if you suck at your job because it makes you lose sense of what works and what doesn’t, makes you rely on artificial gimmicks and if you can’t rise on the site organically boosting your room with fake tips and viewers is not going to make you a better camgirl. You will still suck, only now you suck on the first rows.

The big issue and the reason sites should FIGHT this with everything they have is cheaters will screw up their homepage and by extension, their image. If a girl is naturally on page 4 and that’s the interest she is capable of gathering, she will not become more interesting for occupying the first row, but she will push down a more interesting model. Do this with 100 boring models and you will effectively bury most interesting models sending them to page 2. The homepage of your site will look like page 4, that is boring to anyone entering the site. It is a shame and it’s a massive problem.

Yes they say the same to me. I dont know if you have noticed but iPhone users using Safari have a terrible connection on ImLive privates.. CS told me its not safari-friendly. I have a member who needs to refresh the page like 10x each private. The support told me I need to tell him to clean cookies & cache and restart. I mean... these guys are older and they got $! They dont want to have all this work.. they are ready to spend.. this is a luxury entertainment.. I can't tell them hey before we start our private can you pls clean cookies cache and restart your iphone? lol... its not how it works. They should provide us a stable and good platform especially because they take 70% or our earnings.

And also since you're streaming on 5 sites would you mind telling me the laptop you use? I'm about to buy a new one (I stream in 5 as well) and I'm scared of not being enough. Do you broadcast in high quality in all of them?

I use a dektop computer - a medium grade one. It's fine for running 3 instances of OBS (for CB, Stripchat and CamSoda) and using two sites on OBS virtual Cam (Imlive, LiveJasmin). Through I'm on the limit of what I can open this way, so I asked my manager to get an upgrade in september (I want to take CB off and try Streamate and MFC as I never been on this sites. My main site are Live and Jasmin, so it will be possibly easier to combine.)

I did try to stream from a laptop from home, but I wouldn't really advice it. I have an (old) gaming laptop (Acer Nitro 7). It was fine performance wise, but there were some issues - heating (that could be a problem more related to this particular brend, as I heard that Acers tend to overheat a bit), and also I can't read the chat from the laptop screen while I'm a bit away from it.

I use a dektop computer - a medium grade one. It's fine for running 3 instances of OBS (for CB, Stripchat and CamSoda) and using two sites on OBS virtual Cam (Imlive, LiveJasmin). Through I'm on the limit of what I can open this way, so I asked my manager to get an upgrade in september (I want to take CB off and try Streamate and MFC as I never been on this sites. My main site are Live and Jasmin, so it will be possibly easier to combine.)

I did try to stream from a laptop from home, but I wouldn't really advice it. I have an (old) gaming laptop (Acer Nitro 7). It was fine performance wise, but there were some issues - heating (that could be a problem more related to this particular brend, as I heard that Acers tend to overheat a bit), and also I can't read the chat from the laptop screen while I'm a bit away from it.

thank u a lot for the reply! I am getting a Acer Predator helios 300. I could get an awesome desktop for the same price but i like to cam in different places and I like to bring it with me whenever I go away to my parents or something. I will cam in 4 (Chaturbate - Streamate - ImLive - Flirt4Free) I think I will be fine with it. My current laptop is so trash I have no idea how I can make money with this lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.