AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not getting the tokens I bought

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2020
I went to buy tokens so I could spend them. I bought them and the money was taken out of my bank account. But when I got back to CB the tokens werent there. I waited 10 min like it says but still nothing. Me being not so smart thought it was a small glitch and went to buy more tokens but the same problem happened. I havent bought more tokens because I dont want to lose more money.
My username is passimian01

When did you buy the tokens? Some methods of payment just need a little longer.
If it is away from your bank account does not mean, it is yet on the target account.
Money transfer between different banks usually takes some days.

Upvote 0
@passimian01 My best guy in chaturbate who tip me everyday bought once few thousands tokens after 19. He got them next day about 21. Will be ok, just sometimes need wait. I dont know the reason, but you will get them soon:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.