AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

private versus room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means that he went private with someone immediately without coordinating the contents of the private so the customer got mad and left and is asking if he should stop accepting request immediately or was that an abnormal situation.

At least that's how I interpreted it I could be wrong.

Upvote 0
so was live on chater, and highlited yellow coins presented than he was like lets do private, which is a code? i pick? then well no coins lost all my customers as well
Look at your “private“ settings. You don’t see any highlighted tips when in a private, unless they choose to. The tokens received during a private are just added to your overall total, not the public chat/goal total. I set mine to 60tkns/min, 18tkns/min for “spy”, with a “minimum balance” of 1,000tkns for those requesting a private. They might have just ran out of tokens immediately.

Reactions: ava1992
Upvote 0
so was live on chater, and highlited yellow coins presented than he was like lets do private, which is a code? i pick? then well no coins lost all my customers as well
You are difficult to understand, what do you mean "which is a code"? Did someone do a fake tip and trick you into doing a password show perhaps?

Upvote 0
You are difficult to understand, what do you mean "which is a code"? Did someone do a fake tip and trick you into doing a password show perhaps?
My thoughts too. Like the true “private” option didn’t appear to accept or deny.

Upvote 0
Hi!! :)

Sadly, I also think what may have happened is the user may have asked to set a "password" for the room.

The difference between that and the user starting a private show,
is that there is no guarantee of ANY tokens for a password show.
It just means that you and those with the password you set for the room are the only people that can see.
(this would explain why the room may have emptied- it would have showed as just you and the person with the password you set.)

And if somebody is being disrespectful, it's ok to block them.

I am so sorry if that happened & good vibes to you :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
(this would explain why the room may have emptied- it would have showed as just you and the person with the password you set.)

Yes. And unlike a normal private show - during which other members are allowed to stay in your room and chat or spy - a password show on CB literally kicks everyone out of your room immediately.

The members abruptly get a blank screen with a password field, and unless they know the password, they’re forced to leave.

Reactions: ava1992 and DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.