AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat Marketing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_butt

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Sugar_ButtFairy
MFC Username
Sugar_Butt
Okay so when I started caming several months ago I got LOTS of users buying my Snapchat. I have a price that’s “for life” which I know some say not to do, but I use it to market when I broadcast, votes on favorite things I do in shows along with daily nude/ semi nude. Now, I can’t get ANYONE to buy my Snapchat. I even have some of my snap friends marketing it for me in my public chat when I cam. So i know it’s not my content. I put it in my topic almost every show along with whatever special thing I’m doing that night.

But I don’t understand why no one bites on it anymore. I still have several users in my room at any given time. Is there some secret I don’t know about?
Any advise would help me. Thank you!

For myself, I started not having time to look at all the feeds anymore. I think at one time I had over a dozen models, mixed between lifetime and monthly. I slowly let the monthlies die, although some models kept me on it. Then I just kind of lost interest entirely. It became more of a hassle to try and stay on top of it. Eventually, I just deleted it.

I find I have minimal interest in social media now. Getting wrapped up in other things such as work, personal life, etc. Heck, I can go a week or two in between Instagram views.

It might be similar with others. Changing of life interests, or they want to keep things off the phone? Maybe financial reasons too, especially with some of the models I know saying how slow it's been for them the past month or so.

I think the hype has completely moved over to Onlyfans at this point. Higher quality content available, doesn’t disappear after 24 hours, and can enjoy it on a computer.

Wasn't there also a period of time where Snapchat was threatening to delete accounts with adult content, even if it was private?

Like a lot of apps, hypes come and go.

Wasn't there also a period of time where Snapchat was threatening to delete accounts with adult content, even if it was private?

Like a lot of apps, hypes come and go.
Adult content was always against tos even in private snaps. They cracked down pretty hard on it for a while but always was a risk.

Adult content was always against tos even in private snaps. They cracked down pretty hard on it for a while but always was a risk.

Yep, I remember it was always a gamble. But, seemed like for a while they were really going after adult accounts.

Well shit I guess I’ll have to learn how to use onlyfans then lol. I appreciate the feedback
I think you’ll find it’s a lot easier to deal with than manually managing adding friends on Snapchat, and you can add so much more/different types of media it opens up your possibilities.

Since you’re on MFC you’re able to advertise for it in your chat room, share, and profile there. It’s owned by the same people so they don’t mind cross promotion. (Also can link to your share videos on onlyfans if you like.)

I think you’ll find it’s a lot easier to deal with than manually managing adding friends on Snapchat, and you can add so much more/different types of media it opens up your possibilities.

Since you’re on MFC you’re able to advertise for it in your chat room, share, and profile there. It’s owned by the same people so they don’t mind cross promotion. (Also can link to your share videos on onlyfans if you like.)

Wow that’s such helpful information. I didn’t know they shared plate forms since they have MFC Share. So idk what the point is behind that. I mean it’s an easy way for me to add videos and sell them...but it’s funny they have two very similar medias. Kinda like Facebook and Instagram on a smaller scale. If you have any other tips I’d appreciate it! I was trying to make a raffle for 10 free members to get it going and had no idea they could add themselves when I opened it like that. Luckily it was only one person and a usual thats bought my Snapchat. But I’m realizing how clueless I am to it all.

I didn’t know they shared plate forms since they have MFC Share.... but it’s funny they have two very similar medias. Kinda like Facebook and Instagram on a smaller scale.
Just as Facebook bought Instagram, MFC('s owner) bought Onlyfans. It isn't as if they created both similar platforms to begin with, they acquired them.

Just as Facebook bought Instagram, MFC('s owner) bought Onlyfans. It isn't as if they created both similar platforms to begin with, they acquired them.
Do you have any good suggestions besides camming to promote your only fans. I did on snap but deleted it a few hours later when I found out Snapchat is against advertising OF on there. I have a twitter but not much of a following. Some random girl wants me to pay her $30 to promote me on multiple plate forms she has....but that seems like a lot and almost like a scam. I watched a YouTubercsay she used Reddit a lot and they banned my posts and chewed me a new asshole for using them as a promotional platform. So right now my OF is free just until I draw a crowd and I’m using PPV to generate money. Just annoying cause people will message me and say they’ll purchase boy/girl content, so I’ll send a few videos clearly locked for PPV and he’s yet to buy them. Just wanted your expertise on what the best way to go about this would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.