AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys hello! Im from Ukraine and today i got my 83% name of bank Privatbank. Im so happy and i wish to all good luck and to get your money back!!! Bless
Greetings! Did Privatbank ask any documents to accept this payment?
And how big amount you had on your balance? I have about 22 K and don't know what i have to be ready for in case of Privat

I have just received responce from epayservice, they will not accept payment for sure...even the payment is from american company and i sent them the example of payment advice...

I just saw I received my money back in my US account! I can't believe it, after so long!!!! It was a nice surprise when logging into my bank account for sure, we've been through a lot, we deserve it!
I had $10,533 usd with them but I only received $9,383. That's $1150 less that was just lost money, but I am just happy at this point that I got 89% of my money back! I hope everyone who has not received it yet, will receive it soon!! I only received this notice after the money was deposited.Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 4.55.33 PM-page-001.jpg

There are people who didn't get the money? I am from Romania and still nothing. My account is in Euro (some time ago when i asked CB, they said my account must be in Euro) and my amount its not that big (12400$).

There are people who didn't get the money? I am from Romania and still nothing. My account is in Euro (some time ago when i asked CB, they said my account must be in Euro) and my amount its not that big (12400$).
Romania.Account in USD.No money.

Still nothing.. I am from Romania.

I sent an email to CB to ask about money and they answered me this:

"Your funds should arrive around the end of next week. Please check with your bank.

Regards
The Liquidation Team"

I don t know if they sent already the money or they will do it soon.

My FCP account was a mass payout account and i'm still waiting, I'm guessing they are paying pre-paid card customers first.
I asked for an ETA because the 6 week schedule has already passed and their response was.

"We will advise in due course.
Regards
The Liquidation Team"

How long it takes to get money after payment advise? My payment advise dated 8 october.
Mine it was sent also on 8th. They sent me last night the payment document. About 88% and they said the money should be in my account untill end of next week.

My payment advice was dated 27th sept but my payment date in it was 22th Sept. So my money were in my bank even before I got the payment advice in my email, cuz the money got in the bank in the same day of the transfer although I am from Romania.

I am very happy. I got my money today. My account was is in Euro and my bank converted from $ to €. About 88%.
My advice is to keep sending them emails to ask about your money and when they will send them.

We had the same date of payment advice, but I still got nothing... I'm starting to get nervous...

Yes. If you research about liquidation everywhere you will find that 85% is unusually big amount saved from bank in liquidation. Usually when regular bank go under, you get only guaranteed sum from goverment, and if you have something above it, you lose it. Considering where choice is located and that our sums havent been secured, we are extremly lucky to get this procentage out! I know that 15% of big sums are a lot of money, but i would like to think now that eur/usd conversion rate was higher then then now....so if i was converted usd to eur 2 years ago, i would get similar amount of eur like im getting it now(with 85%) :) this helps me sleaping better at night:)

Reactions: Agnesss
Yes. If you research about liquidation everywhere you will find that 85% is unusually big amount saved from bank in liquidation. Usually when regular bank go under, you get only guaranteed sum from goverment, and if you have something above it, you lose it. Considering where choice is located and that our sums havent been secured, we are extremly lucky to get this procentage out! I know that 15% of big sums are a lot of money, but i would like to think now that eur/usd conversion rate was higher then then now....so if i was converted usd to eur 2 years ago, i would get similar amount of eur like im getting it now(with 85%) :) this helps me sleaping better at night:)
You are right...to be honest I was saying goodbye to my money until not long ago. I am pretty surprised we got it back and even 85% of them...I am so happy I could care less abt the rest of my money left there. I shouldn't keep them on that card in the first place, that was a good lesson for me. Good luck to all of you!!! I am sure that soon, you all will have ur money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.