AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I hate token sites

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I realised I hate token sites. I have streamed on CAM4 and Stripchat and hated both of them, even though the members were nice and I earned money. I mostly would like to sell professional content and Skype shows, avoid streaming as much as possible. I would only tolerate streaming on private based sites, even with their restrictions.

I made an account on Streamate and XLoveCam. I don't like showing pussy to the public or streaming. I also made an account on CAM4 to get followers and sell content/Skype. I have been trying this long time and realised I made the most money on long private shows and never with tokens. I just didn't know about 'em bc everyone recommends CB. I think it's the WORST site of all of them. Full of freeloaders, disastrous support and age verification process. Also, the algorithm is fucked up and it works like Herbalife scheme.

On the other hand, I also think OnlyFans sucks. It only works if you have at least 10k followers on Twitter and Instagram.

It's just my opinion. What do you think?

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
If you don’t like live streaming or even doing full nudity, you don’t have to in order to make money. You also don’t need an Onlyfans account to make money selling content, either. There’s tons of ways to make money in this industry without having to do things that make you uncomfortable.

Source: am partially-nude, non-explicit content creator without an Onlyfans.

I made an account on Streamate and XLoveCam. I don't like showing pussy to the public or streaming.
you shouldnt be showing you pussy in public on streamate. its against site rules.

What do you think?
I think you feel quite negative in general about being a cam model:
I hate token sites

CAM4 and Stripchat and hated both of them

I would only tolerate streaming

I don't like showing pussy to the public or streaming

CB. I think it's the WORST site of all of them. Full of freeloaders

the algorithm is fucked up and it works like Herbalife scheme.

I also think OnlyFans sucks
There's a lot of hate and dislike there, with very little room to wiggle within any comfortable confines. And that's just in THIS thread, without pulling up any others you've written.

I'd take a good hard look at your choice to try doing this, and then if you're still into the idea of doing sexy things on a camera with someone else watching (which sounds like you'd prefer it to be in a private setting, and not below the waist nudity), definitely stick to private based sites, or sell your self-directed videos on Manyvids, clips4sale, MFC Share, etc,. and advertise the heck out of them on any social media you have.

But if you look at your choice and feel nothing but negative feelings, look into other work.

99% here are from us or europe and don't have clue of what is living on the real third world. if doesn't matter if you like it or not, you need to eat. earning 300 per month is a luxry wage. thans everyone though, but it's not matter of enjoying it, it's surviving. my country has 100% inflation.

Reactions: CalyDreadz
99% here are from us or europe and don't have clue of what is living on the real third world. if doesn't matter if you like it or not, you need to eat. earning 300 per month is a luxry wage. thans everyone though, but it's not matter of enjoying it, it's surviving. my country has 100% inflation.
If you hate camming i suggest you to make clips for C4S or Manyvids. At first months you wont sell much but after you learn fetishes and make good quality clips, they notice you and your payment will improve. You wont earn as much as camming but its less stressful. And dont pity yourself so much. You dont know how other peoples have problems and struggles too.

Since you will probably have to cam for awhile (It might take you some time to build up enough customers for skype and selling photos and clips), you can absolutely work token sites but work them like a private-based site.

I put in my show descriptions "nudity in private only". You will attract customers who prefer privates - and since some models don't even do them on token sites there is definitely a market for it.

Some guys will complain but if it's in the description it's their fault for not reading or asking before tipping.

But you're still choosing to do this business. Change your mindset or this will be torture and you'll have huge mental and emotional ramifications. You can't choose to be in this profession and then choose to bitch about every single thing with it. Figure out how to make it work so you can be happy with your decision. Many models don't do full nude or hardcore. Takes longer but like you said "$300 is a luxury wage". Use your cam earnings to get out and start over with your dual passport.

But you're still choosing to do this business. Change your mindset or this will be torture and you'll have huge mental and emotional ramifications. You can't choose to be in this profession and then choose to bitch about every single thing with it. Figure out how to make it work so you can be happy with your decision. Many models don't do full nude or hardcore. Takes longer but like you said "$300 is a luxury wage". Use your cam earnings to get out and start over with your dual passport.
Or, get out and focus on the social worker aspect she mentioned that she's in fear camming might ruin:

Millions of people in Argentina and millions of people in countries worse off than Argentina lead reasonably happy lives doing other types of work. But even if you are convinced you need to do this and there’s no other choice, you do have a choice in your own attitude. Being a victim is a state of mind and you can’t do well feeling like a victim. Avoid the activities you don’t feel so good doing and find reasons to be happy and grateful about or just quit and find something else! I left Venezuela with $900, you have much more substantial savings you could even try moving to Europe with what you already have and find a job as a waitress or something. You don’t have to do this if you don’t like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.