AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sextpanther question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I have been so busy with real life mom stuff, I'm not able to sit and cam lately. I was looking into sexting sites and was thinking about joining sextpanther, but wasn't sure if I can choose just to text or if they expect video and all that too. Kinda looking for something I can do on busy days I might be out and about.

Niteflirt has texting services. You can make some decent coin from it, especially if you have some dominant/goddess type listing where you can encourage tributes. I send links for PTVs (pay to view) and I have guys paying me $20+ to see photos of me fully clothed and these are not from submissives. It's kinda crazy tbh. Tuning phone lines on when you have even 20-30 minutes free can add to your weekly income goals.

Niteflirt can be good for passive income too!

I haven't used sextpanther but I assume it is similar to NF in income potential, although not sure about tributes and such as it seems more vanilla.

Niteflirt has texting services. You can make some decent coin from it, especially if you have some dominant/goddess type listing where you can encourage tributes. I send links for PTVs (pay to view) and I have guys paying me $20+ to see photos of me fully clothed and these are not from submissives. It's kinda crazy tbh. Tuning phone lines on when you have even 20-30 minutes free can add to your weekly income goals.

Niteflirt can be good for passive income too!

I haven't used sextpanther but I assume it is similar to NF in income potential, although not sure about tributes and such as it seems more vanilla.
I did sign up to NF last week. Thought it would be good for red week. Just haven't tried it. No idea how it works yet and didn't know you could text, too. Do they tell you what they like beforehand? I made a dominant listing but it was sort of general because I like to cater to many different kinks so I'm sort of nervous about not knowing what they like before we chat. Can you have more than one listing?

You can make a listing in every category and even have multiple accounts. Most guys will start the conversation with whatever their fetish is, however I get a lot of "hey" and then you have to pull it out of them but you get paid per text, so its all good.

I haven't read the NF thread on here but the one on stripperweb forum really helped (lot of bs to sift, but there is info in there). Amberly Rothfield has an awesome e-book about pso. Its called "How I made 10k as a Phone Sex Operator" available on Amazon. It is so informative!! If you're tight on cash I would totally gift it to you!

You can make a listing in every category and even have multiple accounts. Most guys will start the conversation with whatever their fetish is, however I get a lot of "hey" and then you have to pull it out of them but you get paid per text, so its all good.

I haven't read the NF thread on here but the one on stripperweb forum really helped (lot of bs to sift, but there is info in there). Amberly Rothfield has an awesome e-book about pso. Its called "How I made 10k as a Phone Sex Operator" available on Amazon. It is so informative!! If you're tight on cash I would totally gift it to you!
Aww I would be so grateful to read that book.
Thanks for helping me with some of my questions. I am still doing my NF research but I'm more excited about it now after reading your reply. Thanks again!

Seconding the suggestion to check NF out. That's my main platform and I LOVE it. There are so many different ways to run your business there, depending on whether you want to focus on calls or content or whatever.

Thank you for the book recommendation @littlemissvivien I will check it out too! I feel like NF is a totally different beast to what I am used to, and even if I created my account a little while ago I had no idea where to start. Honestly the stars system scared me.

Seconding the suggestion to check NF out. That's my main platform and I LOVE it. There are so many different ways to run your business there, depending on whether you want to focus on calls or content or whatever.
This totally motivates me to get serious about NF! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.