AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fully anonymous payment system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but the customer will have a charge for the gift card retailer in their bank statement, Walmart, Apple etc for example. This is more of a convenience for customers, not for sellers, the only thing that sellers get is the number of customers that are willing to pay because of convenience and anonymity.

Considering everything else that you wrote, probably you are one of those people who had possibility to buy Bitcoin for $3 and didn't do it, and then again when it was $300 and so on. In other words, you can make up any excuses, but it won't take away the fact that it's one of the most convenient ways to pay/accept payments and remain anonymous.

Bitcoin is not anonymous though... there is a public record of every transaction and can be eventually linked to wherever you convert it or spend, unless you use a mixer. This whole service doesn't make sense, it would be far easier and more convenient for a model to just accept crypto themselves from the customer, or have the customer get them a giftcard for a place they commonly shop like Amazon or Walmart. Also there are better services for accepting crypto payments like SpankPay which was built for adult services and has a .5% fee iirc

If someone doesn’t want their camsite/clip site purchases to show up in their banking info they can go to a store and buy a prepaid debit card.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
this. bitcoin transfers show up in bank statements too.

Yep, the truly anonymous way to do purchases is to go to a store and pay cash for a prepaid debit card and never register it. IMO, it's not that much of an inconvenience.
And now you can even wear a mask and gloves to the store without them thinking that you are going to rob the place.

i bought bitcoin and $3 and $300. made plenty of money both times. from my experience, i would never use it for camming because of the volatility. it's too unstable. the prices for bitcoins fluctuate. i dont find that convenient because i would need to fluctuate my prices with the market.

In this case, GiftPay is the best solution for you, I will explain why. In our payment system, funds are stored in the value at which they were accepted. That is, how much money you accepted, depending on the rate of the cryptocurrency at that time, will be stored in your wallet. As a result, you do not have to worry about the value of your funds, that they may fall. Convenient, isn't it?

or have the customer get them a giftcard for a place they commonly shop like Amazon or Walmart

Yes, you can ask it once, twice, but what will you do then when you have accumulated $ 500, 1000, 5000? Or won't you get to that?

And yes, guys, no one says to abandon all other payment methods, use others too, you can use this as an alternative payment method. Thus, to increase revenue by 20-40%.

Yes, you can ask it once, twice, but what will you do then when you have accumulated $ 500, 1000, 5000? Or won't you get to that?

And yes, guys, no one says to abandon all other payment methods, use others too, you can use this as an alternative payment method. Thus, to increase revenue by 20-40%.

I just really want to know where you're getting this specific 20-40% number from that you've mentioned more than once now.

And why refer to revenue, vs. income? I'm not even going to comment on the crypto shit. I've had some wine.

If you're registered as a business in Delaware, and trying to attract an American audience, might it be possible to hire a spokesperson who is somewhat more fluent in English?

Also, I'll have to agree with most of the trademark concerns mentioned above. A "reasonable person" would be confused if they tried to distinguish between you and giftpay.com, IMO.

I just really want to know where you're getting this specific 20-40% number from that you've mentioned more than once now.

And why refer to revenue, vs. income? I'm not even going to comment on the crypto shit. I've had some wine.

If you're registered as a business in Delaware, and trying to attract an American audience, might it be possible to hire a spokesperson who is somewhat more fluent in English?

Also, I'll have to agree with most of the trademark concerns mentioned above. A "reasonable person" would be confused if they tried to distinguish between you and giftpay.com, IMO.
If my English bothers you or I'm somehow not able to explain things correctly, sorry for that. You can send me your phone number in PM, and our American representative will call you to clarify everything, if that's really important for you.

If any person in this era is confused between thousands of available domain extensions (.com, .net, .co, .whateveryoucanfindonweb), I'm sorry for them also.
As for us, it's clearly written giftpay.ME. If you feel more comfortable with .com domains, you can type giftpayme.com.

And by law, it does not matter if you have registered .com first or not, what matters is what you have in papers, and we have GiftPay Inc.

Please, if anybody has problems with it GiftPay name, please send us an official letter to info@giftpay.me. I really hope not to get back to this on this forum.

20-40% increase in revenue is based on average statistics that our clients report us, of course in your case it could be 0, that really depends on your end mainly, so sorry if this created confusion.

Crypto shit, well, that's a personal choice. And we perfectly understand all the risks of accepting payments in crypto, that's why funds are store in USD.
For example if you were paid X bitcoins that is $100 today, you will be credited $100. And if tomorrow bitcoin goes down and X bitcoins will cost only $50, you will still have $100 in your GiftPay account. Don't tell me that you don't like this option.

In this case, GiftPay is the best solution for you, I will explain why. In our payment system, funds are stored in the value at which they were accepted. That is, how much money you accepted, depending on the rate of the cryptocurrency at that time, will be stored in your wallet. As a result, you do not have to worry about the value of your funds, that they may fall. Convenient, isn't it?
virtual wallets? *ptsd flashback to first choice closing shop overnight and people/studios losing their money (some lost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. ) and only got partial payout with the liquidators. shit.. thats still goin.*

your money is safer in a dirty mattress on the floor instead of storing it in a virtual wallet.

virtual wallets? *ptsd flashback to first choice closing shop overnight and people/studios losing their money (some lost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. ) and only got partial payout with the liquidators. shit.. thats still goin.*

your money is safer in a dirty mattress on the floor instead of storing it in a virtual wallet.

I eluded to this early on, and was conveniently ignored.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
I'm just picturing some dude trying to explain why they took 800 out in cash. Or what happened to gift card that no one got for their birthday.

Considering everything else that you wrote, probably you are one of those people who had possibility to buy Bitcoin for $3 and didn't do it, and then again when it was $300 and so on. In other words, you can make up any excuses, but it won't take away the fact that it's one of the most convenient ways to pay/accept payments and remain anonymous.

Nah, lost a hard drive that would now be worth 80k+.

But why would anyone want their money protected. I mean it's not like people have lost their life savings in bitcoins, or exchanges get hacked and robbed regularly.. Or that 80% of ICO turn out to be a scam, and another 11% fail or die. There is a reason scammers love gift cards and bitcoins.

We don't want you to hold funds in your wallet, we recommend to withdraw as soon as you have enough in balance, there are some minimums.
I'll not be telling you that we are good ones and we are not going to shut down etc, because everybody says that.
Just be careful and if you don't trust a wallet, don't use it, what can I say, there is no way to prove anything.
All we can provide as a proof is our good intensions and an American MSB entity that runs the business.

I'm just picturing some dude trying to explain why they took 800 out in cash. Or what happened to gift card that no one got for their birthday.

Nah, lost a hard drive that would now be worth 80k+.

But why would anyone want their money protected. I mean it's not like people have lost their life savings in bitcoins, or exchanges get hacked and robbed regularly.. Or that 80% of ICO turn out to be a scam, and another 11% fail or die. There is a reason scammers love gift cards and bitcoins.
You are right, life is hard, you have to be very careful. Don't invest on things that are Too Good To B True.
We are not asking your money, and we are not asking you to invest, GiftPay is just a simple tool that you can use to accept payments, that's it.
Don't like it? Don't trust it? OK, move on. Maybe you'll change your mind in a month or a year, who knows. We'll be here waiting for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.