AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying Onlyfans models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I misunderstood, I thought he paid the $20, and got a 1-minute clip where she didn't show anything, after promising pussy.
I think all of this kind of thing will eventually get figured out, as the site develops and get more features.
Which it seems to be doing at a really impressive rate.

I guess another thing I wonder is whether this model has herself listed as Findom, Ripoff, Money Fetish and or Tease and Denial. If her profile is clearly listed in any of those categories, then all of this is to be expected, and no complaints should be voiced. So it's not as clear cut as I thought. Sorry, I completely misunderstood what even happened, but it's great that he knows where to restrict and block now (hopefully). I can understand getting overwhelmed with trying to manage DMs.

ETA; In general though, yes, no one should be complaining about an account they subbed to for free, which is trying to sell them stuff. Unsub and block. In some way it's like radio and stuff, you have to listen to annoying ads, because they pay for the service you are enjoying for free. If you don't like free accounts, and the drops and promo they do, then pay for a paid one, or unsub (not directed at OP, general observation based on a different convo).

Last edited:
Ok I misunderstood, I thought he paid the $20, and got a 1-minute clip where she didn't show anything.
I think all of this kind of thing will eventually get figured out, as the site develops and get more features.
Which it seems to be doing at a really impressive rate.

I guess another thing I wonder is whether this model has herself listed as Findom, Ripoff, Money Fetish and or Tease and Denial. If her profile is clearly listed in any of those categories, then all of this is to be expected, and no complaints should be voiced. So it's not as clear cut as I thought. Sorry, I completely misunderstood what even happened, but it's great that he knows where to restrict and block now (hopefully). I can understand getting overwhelmed with trying to manage DMs.

ETA; In general though, yes, no one should be complaining about an account they subbed to for free, which is trying to sell them stuff. Unsub and block. In some way it's like radio and stuff, you have to listen to annoying ads, because they pay for the service you are enjoying for free. If you don't like free accounts, and the drops and promo they do, then pay for a cheap paid one, or unsub (not directed at OP, general observation based on a different convo).
Just like a different conversation we were having RE: models spamming our messages on our free account, that's what is happening to OP.

His subscription was already ended, but the model followed HIS page in order to continue to pester him at a frustrating rate with this stuff.

He may have been a little rude in his reply tactic, but ultimately I can totally see why he was annoyed enough to lash out.

Just like a different conversation we were having RE: models spamming our messages on our free account, that's what is happening to OP.

His subscription was already ended, but the model followed HIS page in order to continue to pester him at a frustrating rate with this stuff.

He may have been a little rude in his reply tactic, but ultimately I can totally see why he was annoyed enough to lash out.
Yes, I agree 100%. I do now think that he was a little over the top, but I also totally understand why.

Ah I didn’t even know or thought that was possible... can you sub to a user account? Or is the OP a creator on the platform?
A "sub" on a free account is just a "follow". Which allows them to send messages. It's kind of a weird process, I feel like it should be a mutual follow in order to send/receive messages in the case of free/non creator accounts.

I guess another thing I wonder is whether this model has herself listed as Findom or Ripoff. If her profile is clearly listed in any of those categories, then all of that is to be expected, and no complaints should be voiced.

If I had to take a guess, she probably doesn't advertise herself as a findom or ripoff model.

Since OnlyFans is so popular right now and much more mainstream than pretty much any other online adult venue (not to mention how there's been a ton of people losing their jobs due to covid), it seems like a lot of girls who are totally unfamiliar with the industry and how to run a business are signing up expecting to become rich by posting nudes online and pestering people to pay for them. It sort of reminds me of the Twitter findom phenomena when there was girls posting "Send your queen tributes, bitches #findom #paypig #tribute #gimmedatmoney" and not really doing anything else, yet expecting to become millionaires. They'll either learn when they don't make nearly what they are expecting to make and change their work tactics or they won't and will just quit.

If I had to take a guess, she probably doesn't advertise herself as a findom or ripoff model.

Since OnlyFans is so popular right now and much more mainstream than pretty much any other online adult venue (not to mention how there's been a ton of people losing their jobs due to covid), it seems like a lot of girls who are totally unfamiliar with the industry and how to run a business are signing up expecting to become rich by posting nudes online and pestering people to pay for them. It sort of reminds me of the Twitter findom phenomena when there was girls posting "Send your queen tributes, bitches #findom #paypig #tribute #gimmedatmoney" and not really doing anything else, yet expecting to become millionaires. They'll either learn when they don't make nearly what they are expecting to make and change their work tactics or they won't and will just quit.
Yes, I agree.
I got so confused as to what even happened. I am pretty sure I understand now though.

It's a bit confusing that a person can follow you, then send unlimited messages, if you are not following them. But I think that that feature is likely the issue behind my disgruntledness in the other thread, and his in this thread.

Hopefully, if any inexperienced models read this thread, they will get a little more of a picture regarding the reality, that for most of us this is not easy money, nor some kind of no work/ get the rich quick scheme. Despite how it may be presented by some people. I am not very experienced in Findom, but the little Findom that I have done has never been that simple as making demands and getting money.

A "sub" on a free account is just a "follow". Which allows them to send messages. It's kind of a weird process, I feel like it should be a mutual follow in order to send/receive messages in the case of free/non creator accounts.
Oh wow they should fix that

idk why some get annoyed with others for soliciting your inbox when you have the choice to read it or not. if you dont wanna read it, dont.

im sorry if im sounding mean. im really good at ignoring my messages for practically everything that my friends and family will reach out to my husband to check on me or request a response. maybe i don't get it?

idk why some get annoyed with others for soliciting your inbox when you have the choice to read it or not. if you dont wanna read it, dont.
I dunno, in any space where I have an inbox, I get annoyed if the same person keeps pushing day after day, especially multiple times a day. I'm one of those people who hate seeing badges for unread messages and such, so it bugs me to have things constantly having to be marked "read" to clear the notification.
. im really good at ignoring my messages for practically everything
I don't think that's a widespread talent, Good for u tho.

I can't speak for others but for me, I'm trying to work with a million tabs open at once. I have 2 OF accounts, and I get daily messages from paying members, who I want to talk to. Then more recently (until I started blocking and closing up my free account) 5 or so new models a day following me, and soliciting, often the same model soliciting over and over, regardless of getting no response. I don't want to be summoned to my OF, via email alert for that stuff, and then have to wade through 7 messages of bull shit to find the messages that actually means something to me, and deserves consideration. I never followed any of these models, I never solicited their attention, all I did was have a free account, which I now no longer have.

It's not like here where you can simply unfollow a thread, and deal with what you need to. But in my case I fixed it by closing up my accounts. In his, he will likely fix it by utilizing the restrict button, now that he knows how. I keep all my accounts (email for everything at a 0 message balance, despite the huge number of messages I get a day), which is about 30 accounts (and some days several 100 messages although never as many as 1000), that's my workflow and how I focus. The only way that works for my brain.

ETA; My bf is like you, he ignores everything from everyone. I had to change my phone number because on top of everything else I started getting daily text messages from his huge family, trying to get at him through me. So I solved that by changing my number so they would leave me TF alone. It's like fuck... seriously...just fuck...

Last edited:

I wouldn't go so far as to a mutual follow before sending messages. Only that the free account has to be followed before they can message the non-creator. That's how I thought it was, and once you unsubbed you no longer received messages.

Personally, I don't think non-creators should be allowed to be followed at all. But, then that falls into the MV discussion category of why creators might.

thanks c: my husband and dad hate it. my therapist says its probably due to social anxiety or my alienation habits.
My boyfriend has social anxiety also. I learned, that in his case there is literally nothing that I can do to change his approach to interpersonal communications.

So instead, I just opted to leave him be, and change my phone number. Now I don't need to worry about it anymore, and I no longer get mad at him about it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest if his family hates me, as long as I get a break from all of the texts and constant visits. In fact, it works out quite nicely. I have a lot more free time, and enjoyment out of life.

Reactions: AudriTwo
wouldn't go so far as to a mutual follow before sending messages. Only that the free account has to be followed before they can message the non-creator. That's how I thought it was, and once you unsubbed you no longer received messages.
That’s what I meant by mutual follow.

Attachments

• OF.jpg
    OF.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Mila_
Gotcha, I was thinking you meant mutual in terms of both following each other.
Well, yeah.

If you want to message my free page on Onlyfans, you just have to follow ME. I was saying that shouldn't be allowed unless I follow you back.

Then I could unfollow you (or unsub as you said) if I didn't want to get your messages anymore.

EDIT: adding the image of all the people who followed my free page yesterday, one of which whom has already spammed my DM. I would like that not to happen unless I followed them back.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 8.46.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 8.46.39 AM.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
That's weird. I have a free OF account too, and I have the block option.
Oh schnizzles, I do too! I forgot to check that dropdown menu, was just going off the big ignore button.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Why do they do that? I have over a thousand followers on MV and I still don't get what the point of following even does there or what makes me so popular. I use my purchase history to sort my favorite models. Following seems to do nothing.

I don't get this either. I go to thank a subscriber for his tip, and it tells me I can "follow" him for free. Then my overthinking ass is like Oh...um...well I don't usually follow other people on here. Is it common courtesy for OF models to follow the men who spend on them? And if I don't follow him back, is that considered rude of me? Lol.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm dead serious. This is how I think. Lol.

Last edited:
Oh schnizzles, I do too! I forgot to check that dropdown menu, was just going off the big ignore button.

I'm so glad there's a block option, because a guy I know IRL was being stalkerish some years ago (Went to school together), and shortly after I made this OnlyFans page I got an e-mail notification that he'd subscribed to me. I cringed so hard, and hit that block button so fast.

Well, yeah.

If you want to message my free page on Onlyfans, you just have to follow ME. I was saying that shouldn't be allowed unless I follow you back.

Then I could unfollow you (or unsub as you said) if I didn't want to get your messages anymore.

EDIT: adding the image of all the people who followed my free page yesterday, one of which whom has already spammed my DM. I would like that not to happen unless I followed them back.

I guess that's where I view it as if you're account is a content creator, someone only needs to follow you to message you which then allows you to message them back. To me, being a creator you open yourself to messages in case someone wants to inquire on content.

Ideally, I think the simple solution is to implement an option where the account can set who they want to receive messages from:

All
Followers only
Those followed
None

This is done elsewhere, so it is easily doable

To me, being a creator you open yourself to messages in case someone wants to inquire on content.
But we are discussing free pages, not creator pages.

But we are discussing free pages, not creator pages.
Free pages you are still posting (creating) content. As I understand it, you still have to go through validation process don't you? I have never tried to post anything other than a response to a post so have no idea.

Free pages you are still posting (creating) content. As I understand it, you still have to go through validation process don't you? I have never tried to post anything other than a response to a post so have no idea.
No, free pages meaning any page that doesn't charge anything to follow. Just like your page would be considered "free" because anyone can follow you. Not even considering if the free page posts content or not.

If we circle back to the actual OP, they are not a creator. The model that annoyed him "followed" his page in order to be able to continue messaging him, even after he was no longer "subbed"(aka following) her page.

This is what we're talking about fixing. Some way to opt in or out of receiving messages from "followers". So in that instance, I do suppose this would be best:
Ideally, I think the simple solution is to implement an option where the account can set who they want to receive messages from:

All
Followers only
Those followed
None

This is done elsewhere, so it is easily doable

No, free pages meaning any page that doesn't charge anything to follow. Just like your page would be considered "free" because anyone can follow you. Not even considering if the free page posts content or not.
Ahh, okay. I thought that in order to post content, one had to go through a validation process regardless of if charged to follow or not. That is why I am saying content creator vs regular account.

Ahh, okay. I thought that in order to post content, one had to go through a validation process regardless of if charged to follow or not. That is why I am saying content creator vs regular account.
Yes, to post content you have to verify your age, but see my previous post.

I am too stupid to find the block option, just restrict. What am I doing wrong?

See the screenshot I posted above in my earlier post. Click on the three dots on the right hand side to reveal the dragdown menu. But I'm a model ("creator") on OnlyFans, so I'm not sure if it looks like that on you guys' end or not.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.