AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying Onlyfans models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too stupid to find the block option, just restrict. What am I doing wrong?
There are some models that I literally do not have a block option for, who are from foreign countries. When I am able to do it, this is how.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: silentm0de
Personally, I wouldn't even have replied. And you are right that pic is horrible. Couldn't even imagine being subjected to such unwanted nonsense. First, I'm not your fuck*ing daddy. But I i get that maybe there's an american cultural thing here. Second, yeah, you should really see how horny I am now. Like. Not. Third, I'm sorry but the cheetos eating guy image always come to my mind. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious payout benefits, Onlyfans is a pretty shitty social media platform. Being eaily able to break contact with spambots and potential stalkers seems like Day One functionality for a site that exists to monetize "fandom".

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I'm in the "that was rude" camp. I understand being annoyed, but you could have restricted the model before you let it get to the point of blowing up at her. Giving her feedback as to why you let you sub run out, right after she started messaging you would be one thing, but giving feedback under the context of being annoyied with her spamming all that time later is passive aggressive. I log being passive aggressive under being rude.

Reactions: LilyPink
Status
Not open for further replies.