AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about chaturbate accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2020
Hello

I have a few questions about chaturbate accounts if you don't mind

1)I would like to know if it was possible for a viewer to have multiple accounts on chaturbate without getting banned?

2)If yes, is it possible to send tokens from one of the account to the other one and use them to tip without getting banned?

3) In this case, am I going to loose tokens in the process or the amount sent will be the exact amount received?

Thanks for your help

You can have multiple accounts on CB with different email addresses. If you want to tip or broadcast you will need to go through the verification process for each account.

Never tried transfering tokens but I don't see why not. You would have to be a verified broadcaster on the receiving acc and tip with the other acc.

You can have multiple accounts on CB with different email addresses. If you want to tip or broadcast you will need to go through the verification process for each account.

Never tried transfering tokens but I don't see why not. You would have to be a verified broadcaster on the receiving acc and tip with the other acc.

Thank you for your fast answer. What do you mean exactly by "going through the verification process?"

I'm not a broadcaster and I don't plan to be one. I never had to send any proof of my identity on my first account (unless you are talking about the email verification) and I am still able to tip.

Does that mean that if I'm using a second account I would need to verify both of them with my identity to be able to tip again?

Can you transfer funds between multiple Amazon accounts under your name?
Can you have multiple Paypal accounts under your name that have transactions between them?
Transferring funds between two or more accounts, even if for recreational purposes, will most likely require a due process of compliance.
Even in Bitcoin:)

Can you transfer funds between multiple Amazon accounts under your name?
Can you have multiple Paypal accounts under your name that have transactions between them?
Transferring funds between two or more accounts, even if for recreational purposes, will most likely require a due process of compliance.
Even in Bitcoin:)

Actually I don't plan to transfers the tokens back to my bank account. I just would like to use my first account with some girls and the second one with other models and transfers my tokens between each accounts whenever I need it. Maybe that it doesn't change anything to your answer but I think that it was important to give that précision. 😉

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
I have 2 verified accounts that I can and do transfer from/to. I gave never had any problems with doing so. The main reason I do this is 1) I sometimes get carried away with spending my tokens. So instead of allowing myself to spend all of them in 1 day I transfer to my 'none tipping account. Out of sight, out of mind. Helps with the temptation. 2) My newer none tipping account can buy different token packages compared to my older, main account. It can for example buy a 400 package. My main one only has 200 or 500, no 400.

But yeah it should be fine but both need to be verified to receive tokens

Thank you for your fast answer. What do you mean exactly by "going through the verification process?"

I'm not a broadcaster and I don't plan to be one. I never had to send any proof of my identity on my first account (unless you are talking about the email verification) and I am still able to tip.

Does that mean that if I'm using a second account I would need to verify both of them with my identity to be able to tip again?

I guess you could do an offline tip to avoid broadcasting but the receiving account(s) would still need to be verified to receive tokens.

It means to verify your account and age the same way a model has to. It's the only way to enable being able to accept tokens on your account
https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

It's simple to do, but requires you submitting documents. You don't have to then broadcast but it does enable you to accept tokens.
Be warned, or at least note: if you do this, and then go to a room where models don't allow other broadcasters to talk in the room, because you have verified your account and CAN "earn" (and accept) tokens, you are now classed as a "broadcaster" under that logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.