AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

punker barbie please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2019
I have a bit problem i get t0ousands of guests in my room it happend 2 times already and after that my account is going very down , i had 1200 people like normally and when i did special shows i got even 14.000 people and been on top 10 models on contest stats. after this happend i can barely get 400 people even on my special shows i got only 2000 people.... please help me i tried to message support but they said that a affiliate promotes me , but that is not true it is impossible to only get guests and this many.... like 7000 in 20 min....if you can send me a private message and discuss about this

I have a bit problem i get t0ousands of guests in my room it happend 2 times already and after that my account is going very down , i had 1200 people like normally and when i did special shows i got even 14.000 people and been on top 10 models on contest stats. after this happend i can barely get 400 people even on my special shows i got only 2000 people.... please help me i tried to message support but they said that a affiliate promotes me , but that is not true it is impossible to only get guests and this many.... like 7000 in 20 min....if you can send me a private message and discuss about this
Support has advised that they've replied to your most recent email.

Upvote 0
yes they did , but nothing that really helps me honestly they just said this :
Thank you for reaching out to us.

A thorough review of your account and recent broadcasts found that the traffic to your room is genuine and that there are not any issues with your room.

Please know that Chaturbate strives to maintain a fair and objective platform, where every broadcaster has a chance to reach the front page, and we do not and never have had any sort of 'block' or limit users from viewing broadcasters in any way.

If you have any other questions or problems we can assist with, please let us know.

Thank you,

Upvote 0
And as far as i know when someone sends traffic in room even guests they dont stay for 2 hours and they dont still go up when you go offline , i got 2000 extra guests beside the 3200 when logged off for 1 hour and half. after that my room would not go up in rank anymore. maybe it is just in my head. anyway this strange thing happened twice so there for i thought i should signal it. thank you so much for your reply i will do my best to get back up on first page :)

Upvote 0
And as far as i know when someone sends traffic in room even guests they dont stay for 2 hours and they dont still go up when you go offline , i got 2000 extra guests beside the 3200 when logged off for 1 hour and half. after that my room would not go up in rank anymore. maybe it is just in my head. anyway this strange thing happened twice so there for i thought i should signal it. thank you so much for your reply i will do my best to get back up on first page :)
I've seen people speculate on CB's algorithm, whether CB tweaks traffic. A British guy I modded for was convinced that CB had shadow-banned him, because he would frequently be in the top 5 male cams until he stopped camming for a month. When he came back, he'd barely get more than 50 viewers.

On the other hand, I would personally observe a Russian cammer who did absolutely nothing on cam, just laid back topless with the sheets covering his bottom half, just sitting there and staring waiting for tips. And he'd have 700-800 anonymous/unregistered viewers within a minute of logging in.

He barely interacted with anyone, no showmanship or personality to speak of. And ridiculous menu prices (300tk for flashing willie) and making even more ridiculous goals. So this is not someone who would normally be on the front page of male cams, let alone the top 5. No matter how hot he was. So this always struck me as quite shifty.

Upvote 0
You can't control what external traffic comes into CB through affiliates. You can control external traffic through your own marketing efforts on social media. A lot of traffic is also internal, so you need to make yourself look attractive to users already registered on CB and browsing.

Upvote 0
Did you have new status for those big shows? Once that runs out you will likely see a big drop in room traffic.
No i wasnt new at all when i had the big numbers im on cb since 3 years ago and i have 275k followers , so beeing new is not the case here , i just did a pool show with other girls as well. But many times managed to get more than 1000 people while i worked alone. And it is nothing about dropping or something now , it is just the fake traffic that can distroy any room ,because it is not a normal thing . I have reasons to think someone is senting bots to put me down . When i come online i cant get to 500-1000 people in 10 min , but the guests came last night after about 15 min of starting my show. So i didnt had any time to get in front page . And if you see a model on 3rd page with 3000-6000 people , will you join her room? I dont think so. Sorry if i seemed rude or somethig , it wasnt my intention
I am just trying to explain what and how is happening. Thank you for yhe reply:*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.