AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did you ever get „spoiled“?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hi
I'm really curious: Have you ever had viewers who gave you gifts? For example toys, lingerie or something? And what was the best thing that you have ever received? I have to say, I've never been given anything and I buy everything myself. I have a Lovense Wishlist, but so far nobody has supported me, even if there are many who like to pretend that they want to give me something. But in the end they never do.

Reactions: DoD404
I did a cooking show on MFC once where I was making a sort of stir fry. At the time I had a super shitty knife set, so chopping up everything was a bit of a hassle, which my regulars and I were commenting on. After the show was over and I logged off one of my regulars sent me a message about how I needed some good kitchen knives and we proceeded to look at knife sets online and he ended up buying me a really good set, which I still have to this day.

Perhaps not the most glamorous gift, but it was super kind and definitely more useful than a random sexy gift.

Hi
I'm really curious: Have you ever had viewers who gave you gifts? For example toys, lingerie or something? And what was the best thing that you have ever received? I have to say, I've never been given anything and I buy everything myself. I have a Lovense Wishlist, but so far nobody has supported me, even if there are many who like to pretend that they want to give me something. But in the end they never do.

I don't do wishlists, because I've always been afraid of that potential scenario of the customer finding out my address by making a phone call to Customer Service, asking them to verify that my item(s) has been shipped. I've heard of this happening to other models, and as much as someone tells me "Well that's not gonna happen to you, because of this and that," I'm still not comfortable with doing it. So no wishlists for me. Now e-gift cards? Yes, I'd accept those!

Besides, I'd rather just get money instead (A "Make it rain!" tip on ManyVids, or a tip on OnlyFans is exciting), and be able to spend it on whatever I want...whether it's a bill...an order of a dozen male crabs (Us Marylanders love crabs!)...or some jeans from the thrift store.

I remember some years ago when I cammed on that UK site Adult Work, a guy from there sent me an Amazon e-gift card in the amount of $380, and he didn't want anything for it. I was SHOCKED. I remember the excitement of adding a pretty pink Nintendo DS to my Amazon shopping cart, etc.

Yes, I received gifts from a members, but I did not give any personal details. When someone wants to give me a gift, they just send me a link to the product, store, and tip the appropriate amount of money, i order it and then confirm that with photos or videos when i get.

I have received a bunch of lovely things, books, flowers, chocolates, sex toys...

I absolutely love receiving these gifts and always make sure the members know how special it makes me feel.

I use amazon wishlist, but have set the delivery to a different address than my own and with a different name. So if they go looking for me there.... They'll find someone else!

back in 2017 I had a regular on Chaturbate who used to buy every single item on my amazon wishlist. I would add luxurious itens such as apple watch, gucci clothes, kenzo, armani, versace, and a couple hours later everything was bought and being shipped to me.. and then I would add more itens and we were in this looping for months. I remember I used to get so many packages in my apartment that the doorman asked if I was a youtuber looooool.

and thats pretty much when my parents found out i was camming. I was 20 at the time, and showing up with designer clothes etc made everyone wonder what i was doing. it was fun. I dont even wear these designer things anymore they are all in my closet.

I've purchased a few things for different models over the years. Each model was different in how they preferred to receive their gifts. One had a shipping address at a UPS store that I had things we discussed sent to her, while another just gave me an address to ship to (no idea if was residence or business, didn't care either and never bothered to look it up), another I purchased an egift card via her provided email address for items she said she wanted, another I sent her the code associated to the giftcard. I've also tipped on MFCShare for specific items such as lingerie, flowers, meals, massage, etc.

Aside from gifts, there's also been times where I sent tips offline for no reason other than just to tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.