AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wanting to marry a lesbian cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you wash your dick in a permanent cage? Imagine all that urine and bacteria. It sounds really unsanitary and unhealthy.

Also, this isn't a hookup site. Models are professionals that provide a service. No one wants to risk their livelihood for a guy with a crusty pee pee they aren't attracted to.

It's an inappropriate post to begin with and then you went and insulted everyone by calling them stupid and ugly. 🤦

she locked my organ in a male chastity cage, and after a couple of years, we put epoxy in the keyhole and destroyed the key. So I am locked for life, and I will never have intercourse again. I am ok with this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣lmao! You really expect us to believe this? It is just not possible that a man in today's day & age would voluntarily cage his dick forever! For a few days in the hope of delayed gratification, yes - but forever? Purr-leease!

You'd have to be devout to even consider something like this. Even priests don't do this! Because, let's face it - they need to have a wank too & you, my not-so-intelligent Grey, you do too. Why else would you be browsing cam sites?
But I really, sincerely want to marry and love a woman who works as a lesbian cam girl,
What part of "lesbian" don't you understand? 😂 and you accuse other people of lacking intelligence

There are some really unintelligent people on this forum.
Yeah. You 😜

Obviously I wouldn't marry just any girl
Yeah like you got options lol. The only girl I can imagine, (lesbian or otherwise), who would consider marrying a racist loon with an imaginary rusty tin covering his weeny willy, is some poor immigrant who's desperate to flee her country & gain 1st world citizenship; until of course, she divorces your ass to marry someone she loves and can actually have sex with
You're a cam girl? People want to look at that?
Yeah she is you cunty racist bastard. Bet you so ugly that nobody wants to look at you & that's why you're here trying to get attention from women. Are you wanking your tiny cock to all the hate comments? Bet you are!!! That's what you wanted from us with this post isn't it?

Now I suggest that @AmberCutie bans your ass for the racist hate comment made towards one of our number & for wasting our time with this nonsense. Thanks for the laugh though! 😂😂😂

You're probably the only person who thinks it's hot :joyful: So thank you!
Plenty of bald guys are sexy.totally bald though - not the in-between Prince William kind of bald. I've had two bald exes. I like it. I heard of a study that says women do find totally bald men attractive as well as associate them with high power /influence /affluence

Plenty of bald guys are sexy.totally bald though - not the in-between Prince William kind of bald. I've had two bald exes. I like it. I heard of a study that says women do find totally bald men attractive as well as associate them with high power /influence /affluence

Have heard this as well over the years I've been shaving my head. I think guys who do a very close clipper cut of the remaining hair can look good as well. But, I have also heard that the shape of a man's head is appealing to women as well. Some look better shaved than others, where some look better with the tight clipper cut.

Baldness runs in my family, and most of my male relatives on that particular side went bald around 30. I, on the other hand, would have a 5 o'clock shadow after 15 minutes were I ever to shave my head. The rest of my penis' life support system's hair growth is unremarkable. Everybody secretly hates me at family functions 😁

And i just checked: no penis cage either!

OP here seems to think that since his dick is permanently in a cage (which I doubt is true, but let's go with it for now) that a lesbian would have no problem marrying him, and since he's "loving, intelligent, funny, and loyal" (surely /s) then that means she would actually enjoy being married to him. And this is where I think we're skipping over the key issue: You seem to think the only difference between a gay woman and a straight woman is sex. Lesbians aren't just *sexually* attracted to other women, they're also *romantically* attracted to other women, so why would someone who is openly a lesbian ever want to marry a man, even if he's in a cage? Please stop sexualizing lesbians, it's gross and creepy.

judy garland did say gay men make the best husbands. maybe she was also right about lesbians? 🤔

anywho i'm loving that this guy has a kink for lavender marriages. wonder if natacha rambova ever had rudolph valentino permanently locked in a chastity device?

seriously some real talk if the part where your lesbian exwife glued the lock to your cage is true, you need to get that off and wash your penis. your dick must smell pretty gnarly if it's seriously been epoxied shut for im assuming years. i don't think lesbians would tolerate a smelly penis.

I’m guessing OP’s only real kink is being an internet troll.

If his penis is in prison, it’s probably not literal, but metaphorical, in relation to his level of game/idea of fun.

I’m guessing OP’s only real kink is being an internet troll.

If his penis is in prison, it’s probably not literal, but metaphorical, in relation to his level of game/idea of fun.
OP’s claim is total bollocks. Here’s an article in the metro https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/28/i-wo...-for-a-fortnight-so-you-dont-have-to-7295136/

written by the journalist about how he used a male chastity cage for a fortnight. He says that after 3 days of wearing it continuously, the stench alone becomes unbearable; so what OP says is beyond laughable. Even if he wore it continuously for about a month, he’d be carted off to hospital with some kind of fungal disease.

If OP desperately wants the pee pee shame of neither getting hard nor shagging, he ought to consider castration. Just like my cat

I just realized one doesn't need to cater to extremes like OP. If he wants to truly explore that chastity fetish of his, I am open to give advice. All I had to do was say "Yes I will" and now that belt is on my right ring finger. Hygienic, no smell, no fungi, doesn't even feel weird. It works on a different meta-plane, but is just as effective!
He could even share a mind with @hotindiana25 's cat.
GbSXMj.gif

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I just realized one doesn't need to cater to extremes like OP. If he wants to truly explore that chastity fetish of his, I am open to give advice. All I had to do was say "Yes I will" and now that belt is on my right ring finger. Hygienic, no smell, no fungi, doesn't even feel weird. It works on a different meta-plane, but is just as effective!
He could even share a mind with @hotindiana25 's cat.
GbSXMj.gif
This post is highly confusing to me.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
The chances of a hetero marriage being sexless is nonzero, and it's not even a kink.
That didn't help clarify anything Silent said.

I think he's saying that if one wants to be locked into a sexless relationship that doesn't have the dickcheese funk the OP is talking about, say "I do" and slip a ring on the finger.
But what does it mean to put a ring on the right hand? Is there some significance? (Married is left ring finger).

Or is it some incel "marriage/vow" thing?

But what does it mean to put a ring on the right hand? Is there some significance? (Married is left ring finger).

Or is it some incel "marriage/vow" thing?

Oops, I missed the whole right hand aspect. I'm not sure on that, don't know with men if it's the incel thing or not, as with women I've heard different things of the ring being on the right hand also. 🤷‍♂️

The ritual of wearing the wedding band on the left hand ringfinger isn't a global thing ...
Ok, roger that. Since you specified I thought there might be some other reference you were making to being celibate. And seeing as how the person I was quoting is acting kind of strangely and whatnot, I wondered if you might know some kind of incel lingo he's schpheeling.

Edit to add: (wow dating internationally must be confusing between those who symbolize right right finger vs left ring finger! lol)

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Edit to add: (wow dating internationally must be confusing between those who symbolize right right finger vs left ring finger! lol)
Hehe, well, I didn't wear a ring at all back when I was married. We did a handfasting, and the authorities couldn't care less how you went about the ceremony or what you called it. We were legally married nevertheless.

Hehe, well, I didn't wear a ring at all back when I was married. We did a handfasting, and the authorities couldn't care less how you went about the ceremony or what you called it. We were legally married nevertheless.
Guess you could never fault someone for hitting on you!

Yep, there's way too many variants on how rings are worn. Married or not. For example, the Claddagh ring has multiple ways of wearing it, depending on the relationship status of the person. But, will have to wait for @silentm0de to clarify what he meant.

When I was married, I wore my wedding band up until I almost lost my finger in a work accident. Something heavy dropped on my hand, crushing the wedding band. After that, I never wore it again until I was no longer doing physical labour. Even after, any time I was doing stuff such as working on the car, remodeling the home, or working out, I took the ring off so that it didn't get crushed or damaged. Aside from my incident, I personally know a few guys who have either lost their ring finger or severely injured due to wearing them.

The silicone bands they have now are kind of a nice idea but they weren't an option when I was married, and I still wouldn't wear one in certain circumstances. Just like in the military, my line of work expressly forbid me from wearing dog tags while working due to not wanting them to get caught and drag me into machinery.

Guess you could never fault someone for hitting on you!
It comes with the territory, so you'll just have to fend off the supermodels with something other than a golden ring 😄 But seriously, even though the custom and culture surrounding marriage here is much older and a bit more floating than whatever sporting rules the Vatican eventually came up with, fucking around is just not something you do. You ruin someone's life plus your own honour and reputation. Pretty much like everywhere else in the western hemisphere.

It comes with the territory, so you'll just have to fend off the supermodels with something other than a golden ring 😄 But seriously, even though the custom and culture surrounding marriage here is much older and a bit more floating than whatever sporting rules the Vatican eventually came up with, fucking around is just not something you do. You ruin someone's life plus your own honour and reputation. Pretty much like everywhere else in the western hemisphere.

Yep! I was hit on more when I was married than I've been single. Even when I told women I was happily married, they still kept pushing. Almost more so. I don't agree with adultery, even though I can understand why some people might do it. Not worth the trouble it puts one into, more so the damage it can do with others.

Shit! My dad did the same thing and almost had his ring finger pulled off his hand. He just kept the ring in his pocket after that. I own it now, scrape marks and all.

Yep, I put mine on my keyring so it was still with me at all times. The wife wasn't too happy that I did it, and still wanted me to wear it whenever I wasn't working. But, I told her that I didn't want to lose it by constantly taking it off and on all the time.

Reactions: DoD404
Eastern too fyi. In fact this is taken more seriously in the East 🤷‍♀️ Adultery is something we watch on TV for entertainment because “they’re westerners so they can do anything.” it’s far more unacceptable in the East. Even divorce is still taboo

fucking around is just not something you do. You ruin someone's life plus your own honour and reputation.

Well, cheating, flirts, flings can happen. But If you litterally can't keep it in your pants, I mean, how can I trust and respect a man who betrays the trust and disrespects his wife?

Yep! I was hit on more when I was married than I've been single. Even when I told women I was happily married, they still kept pushing.
Can't speak for the married part but I find it's 100% exactly the same if you're not married but, say, you are dating or in relationship with someone. It's crazy. It legit makes you think tf is wrong with you. Hello, I'm litteraly the same guy that asked you out, say, like a month ago and you told me you were crazy busy, had to take the cat to the vet and visit you grandma. And now, like all of the sudden, idk, it's like throwing panties season has officially started. I mean, I'm not complaing but, thank you, believe me, I'm fine.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
This thread is awesome. It's in the ask-a-model section but with no question actually asked. It starts off discussing a fantasy of marrying a lesbian cam model, touches upon the beauty of a bald head, discusses the ramifications of wearing a cock cage, and compares and contrasts said cage to hetero marriage itself. Meanwhile, poor OP is nowhere to be found.

OP is nowhere to be found
He's too busy rattling his cage over all the ruckus his post caused. Most attention his dick has gotten in years, if we are to believe his story. 😂

This thread is awesome. It's in the ask-a-model section but with no question actually asked. It starts off discussing a fantasy of marrying a lesbian cam model, touches upon the beauty of a bald head, discusses the ramifications of wearing a cock cage, and compares and contrasts said cage to hetero marriage itself. Meanwhile, poor OP is nowhere to be found.
I banned him.

I want to marry two lesbian camgirls! Win-win, they get a relation with a woman and I get to watch! Now I just have to wait till they legalize marriages like that, but that shouldn't take long, since the floodgates have been opened, according to the anti-gay-marriage crowd.
(what do you mean it's still not legal here while gay marriage has been legal for almost 20 years here? Do you mean the nay-sayers were wrong? What is the world coming to when you can't trust raging homophobes anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.