AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know it's not slow just for me. And with this I don't want to say that I am happy that is slow for you guys also, but I thought it's only happening to me and that I do something wrong. Having no job beside camming can be very stressful in this slow months.. I feel like I'm loosing my minds sometime. I barely have traffic in my room, my CamScore dropped a lot again and no one seems to have interest in my room lately. I don't know what's happening, but I hope everything is going to be better for everyone!

Glad to know it's not slow just for me. And with this I don't want to say that I am happy that is slow for you guys also, but I thought it's only happening to me and that I do something wrong. Having no job beside camming can be very stressful in this slow months.. I feel like I'm loosing my minds sometime. I barely have traffic in my room, my CamScore dropped a lot again and no one seems to have interest in my room lately. I don't know what's happening, but I hope everything is going to be better for everyone!
We all have same problms.. I think more problems is for european camfriends because today for example I coudlnt connect to none server( 5mins ago)- in oBS i tried ALL servers and : error ,problems wioth hosts etc. So i decided to connect to Seattle server and works ... So looks like most problems with european servers

Reactions: long_legzzz
We all have same problms.. I think more problems is for european camfriends because today for example I coudlnt connect to none server( 5mins ago)- in oBS i tried ALL servers and : error ,problems wioth hosts etc. So i decided to connect to Seattle server and works ... So looks like most problems with european servers
So now i understand why my stream is not working ok.. I keep seeing on OBS that something is wrong with the stream, and few users told me i lag. Maybe i will end for today and try my luck tomorrow..

I thought is happening only to me too but not,many models complain. Difficult periods. All we got is to stay positive and optimistic , good luck

So now i understand why my stream is not working ok.. I keep seeing on OBS that something is wrong with the stream, and few users told me i lag. Maybe i will end for today and try my luck tomorrow..
If u are in europe I can tell what I noticed. In my opinion cb support do something on site when is morning for them (our late afternoon), because I noticed (my friend too) that the problems with connecting to OBS start later .I do two shifts: first 13-16 and next 22+. and on first shifts i dont have that problem- I mean, really not many users but no conection problems. But every evening i have the OBS problems.So they must start donsomething at some hours and then we suffer. ALso on weekends in my opinion they not combinate because probably they not working. SO maybe try your luck little earlier or totally late at night (when probably support will leave work:p). I dont know ,its only the feeling:)

There are definitely people who take advantage of things when it's slow, but we just have to persist and stick to our guns. I've been camming since 10am since morning, and it's now 2:30pm. I have made $101 which isn't too bad, but I usually make this much quicker. I guess the pandemic has really affected people's finances...

Do you all have other job or income?
I'm on MFC, MV, C4S, OF (paid page and a free foot fetish page), IWC, and reddit (where I get paid through cashapp, usually). I'm in the process of opening a second MV store and a second IWC. The best thing I've ever done in SW is diversify my income. If one site is slow, I cut back there and put more effort into the things that are working, or I work on queuing things for the future when things will hopefully pick back up. If you're making money in enough places, even if you have a bad day on every site, that still adds up.

Relying on just one (or even two) sites is too much stress for me.

It's extremely slow on Stripchat. I have users with tokens in my room, but no one tips. I made $ 65 in 4 hours yesterday and someone wanted to buy my slip for 20 tokens😡I think some are so disgusting and make such ridiculous offers on purpose when they notice that it's slow for us. sucks at the moment.
That kind of 'members' and their purposes made me to leave Stripchat after almost 3 years there. For honest, there are VERY FEW good tippers, and most of guys no matter if they have tokens or not, remeber me by greys from Ctb. I got sick by getting free request, free pm's when there is a price for that in my tip-menu and " you can't ingore us here, we are gold members " attitude. 🤯

I’m sorry you guys get these crazy offers and BS from members. We get the same crazy offers for privates, ect

“Sure, you can offer 8 tokens per minute from our usual rate of 40, but we’ll just sit there like we are now. I can make more stocking a shelf or sitting on a till, so you won’t be getting anything for that.”

Ignore the BS and put your music up loud! 😂

I'm on MFC, MV, C4S, OF (paid page and a free foot fetish page), IWC, and reddit (where I get paid through cashapp, usually). I'm in the process of opening a second MV store and a second IWC. The best thing I've ever done in SW is diversify my income. If one site is slow, I cut back there and put more effort into the things that are working, or I work on queuing things for the future when things will hopefully pick back up. If you're making money in enough places, even if you have a bad day on every site, that still adds up.

Relying on just one (or even two) sites is too much stress for me.
what is MV?

I'm not a model but certainly understand. If the user has no job or is not making what he used to this is going to have a huge effect on cam models. To me there are only two things you can do if able, 1 = reduce prices, and I mean a lot, what used to cost 150 tokens would be 50 tokens now, I can hear it now, this guy is nuts, Nay, I disagree, by charging 50 tokens you are making it irresistible to user's, yes you may have to work a lot harder to keep up with demand, but you are making money.
Second, try to do your camming during day. Most day time users are older, have already made their money/are retired and have monthly pension checks coming in, so have money. That along with your reduced prices should help you. Things maybe slow at first because of page you are on in daytime, but if prices are low enough, you will get discovered.

1 = reduce prices, and I mean a lot, what used to cost 150 tokens would be 50 tokens now, I can hear it now, this guy is nuts, Nay, I disagree, by charging 50 tokens you are making it irresistible to user's, yes you may have to work a lot harder to keep up with demand, but you are making money.
no. dont lower your rates. especially 2/3 of what it once was. camming is a luxury service and if a member cannot afford what they once could, oh well. that is their problem and not the models. lower rates attract the WORST type of members. members who are rude, cheap, and do not value your time.

the best thing for a model to do if it is slow is to add more eggs to their basket. cam during more periods throughout the day, cam on more sites, create clips to sell elsewhere, sign up for pso sites.

but do not ever lower your rates if it is slow.

no. dont lower your rates. especially 2/3 of what it once was. camming is a luxury service and if a member cannot afford what they once could, oh well. that is their problem and not the models. lower rates attract the WORST type of members. members who are rude, cheap, and do not value your time.

the best thing for a model to do if it is slow is to add more eggs to their basket. cam during more periods throughout the day, cam on more sites, create clips to sell elsewhere, sign up for pso sites.

but do not ever lower your rates if it is slow.
So user's that shop for best prices, like most people do, are rude, cheap. Yikes, I'm a monster and did not even know it. OK then, I'll go back to page #72 and give the model 2,000 tokens to flash her tits, so I can value her time, lol

So user's that shop for best prices, like most people do, are rude, cheap. Yikes, I'm a monster and did not even know it. OK then, I'll go back to page #72 and give the model 2,000 tokens to flash her tits, so I can value her time, lol

Nothing wrong with shopping around for a price you can afford. Move along to a model who is in your budget. Expecting a performer (or any business) to lower their existing prices is overly self-important and entitled. They've already decided what they are willing to do and for how much.

If someone came to your your job and said you should have a paycut you wouldn't have a great impression of them either.

For other (possibly new) models: I second @AudriTwo . Hagglers and lowballers are the neediest and most demanding customers. Giving in to them does not suddenly make them pleasant and fun to deal with. I suggest the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie as essential reading for any self employed person.

Base your rates on what you are comfortable, industry norms and other models who are similar in experience level/niche to you. This also varies a lot depending on the site, and what country the model is in. Quality Vs Quantity when it comes to type of users is a personal preference. I can personally say that raising my rates has almost always improved my audience and made my on-cam time more pleasant.

Usually advice coming from members is heavily based in their own personal preferences/habits :giggle: There is a wealth of info/discussion on this on the forum around this topic, from folks with years experience in the industry.

Last edited:
You keep bringing up this point, here and in and other posts about “page 30” models charging more than what YOU determine to be the correct price point, but in actuality your personal budget does not determine the value of goods or services, regardless of your desire for them. This includes status cars, fancy restaurants, and yes, camming. Engaging with live cam models is a luxury, one that’s already available at many price points. Spend within your budget, that’s a good plan always. But don’t be salty when your budget doesn’t extend where you feel entitled that it should.

Yes, I have tried out both ways, by giving these guys a chance, and everything Audritwo and thinkaboutit, and Apriljames say, are exactly how it works. Don't take advice on how to run your business from cheap users, who have no idea about how to run an adult business Models... please. This guy's advice is all about himself and what he personally wants for himself only, not based upon any type of experience selling or surviving as an adult worker in this world. For the love of God no one let such absolute crap influence your accounting and prices!

Trust me, I have literally tried it myself both ways, for over a year. Guys like this guy don't realize how many successful other men are out there, and assume everyone is cheap and entitled like themselves. Blunt but 100% true. They always come out with this stupid shit. No business experience, and full of assumptions and loud crap business opinions (based upon absolutely no real-life experience or data).

Last edited:
1 = reduce prices, and I mean a lot, what used to cost 150 tokens would be 50 tokens now, I can hear it now, this guy is nuts, Nay, I disagree, by charging 50 tokens you are making it irresistible to user's, yes you may have to work a lot harder to keep up with demand, but you are making money.

Nah. Models put thought into what we'd like our prices to be for certain things, so it sucks having guys treat our room like they're at a yard sale. "Will you take $10 for a custom video, bb?" Hahahaha. Have y'all forgotten that cam models and cam sites are a luxury? It's not a necessity. If you can't afford to tip 50 tokens for a flash, you ain't gonna die. You will often get the worst quality of "men" on these sites when you charge dirt cheap prices. That Skype show you just agreed to do for a guy for 100 tokens (Only $5 in your pocket) and you're logging off MFC to do it...not worth it.

Some guys are so demanding and entitled, and too cheap to even tip 50 tokens for a two-for-one flash (tits and ass clap). Lol. I tell someone that's the price, and he responds with "Nah, n!gg@." :facepalm: Ugh. Okay, well "NAH" to me showing you this ass then. Smh. I guarantee these clowns are some of the same people who won't hesitate to drop $50 to watch a Mike Tyson fight...that only lasts 30 seconds. 😆 But us models wanting 50 tokens ($2.50 in our pocket) for a flash are just gold-digging bitches. Lol.

And men don't get to decide what our cost will be for a tits flash, etc. The MODEL decides that. I can't call up Red Lobster and tell them to lower the price of the Chocolate Wave dessert for me. Lol. Either I pay it, or I'm not getting a Chocolate Wave today.....

When I was on ImLive (a site where models only got 30%), it didn't matter if I lowered my private show rate by a dollar. I still had this one guy always asking for my discount code, just because he knows such a feature exists. And his private shows were always under 10 minutes.

And FYI...they do have $3 token packages on MFC. That package isn't available to people who just upgraded to premiums though. I'm not sure what the criteria is for that package to become an option, but I think it's after you've purchased the standard $19.99 package (or higher) so many times or something. You may not have enough tokens to tip for a flash or certain action, but it'd be nice if more men would get this idea outta their heads that they always have to be tipping FOR something. If you're down to your last 10 tokens, and you like a model's room so much that you're in there for a good while...then why not tip her those 10 tokens? We like when members contribute...by making conversation and tipping when possible. We've got bills and expenses, like everybody else.

Last edited:
Nah. Models put thought into what we'd like our prices to be for certain things, so it sucks having guys treat our room like they're at a yard sale. "Will you take $10 for a custom video, bb?" Hahahaha. Have y'all forgotten that cam models and cam sites are a luxury? It's not a necessity. If you can't afford to tip 50 tokens for a flash, you ain't gonna die. You will often get the worst quality of "men" on these sites when you charge dirt cheap prices. That Skype show you just agreed to do for a guy for 100 tokens (Only $5 in your pocket) and you're logging off MFC to do it...not worth it.

Some guys are so demanding and entitled, and too cheap to even tip 50 tokens for a two-for-one flash (tits and ass clap). Lol. I tell someone that's the price, and he responds with "Nah, n!gg@." :facepalm: Ugh. Okay, well "NAH" to me showing you this ass then. Smh. I guarantee these clowns are some of the same people who won't hesitate to drop $50 to watch a Mike Tyson fight...that only lasts 30 seconds. 😆 But us models wanting 50 tokens ($2.50 in our pocket) for a flash are just gold-digging bitches. Lol.

And men don't get to decide what our cost will be for a tits flash, etc. The MODEL decides that. I can't call up Red Lobster and tell them to lower the price of the Chocolate Wave dessert for me. Lol. Either I pay it, or I'm not getting a Chocolate Wave today.....

When I was on ImLive (a site where models only got 30%), it didn't matter if I lowered my private show rate by a dollar. I still had this one guy always asking for my discount code, just because he knows such a feature exists. And his private shows were always under 10 minutes.

And FYI...they do have $3 token packages on MFC. That package isn't available to people who just upgraded to premiums though. I'm not sure what the criteria is for that package to become an option, but I think it's after you've purchased the standard $19.99 package (or higher) so many times or something. You may not have enough tokens to tip for a flash or certain action, but it'd be nice if more men would get this idea outta their heads that they always have to be tipping FOR something. If you're down to your last 10 tokens, and you like a model's room so much that you're in there for a good while...then why not tip her those 10 tokens? We like when members contribute...by making conversation and tipping when possible. We've got bills and expenses, like everybody else.
I was not in any way trying to tell you what to do, it's what I would do because of covid-19, the alternative seems to be make nothing, these are not normal times with this virus, you will probably have do do something different, unless you are rich or have heap big Sugar Daddy, lol

Reactions: EvaRomania
Nothing wrong with shopping around for a price you can afford. Move along to a model who is in your budget. Expecting a performer (or any business) to lower their existing prices is overly self-important and entitled. They've already decided what they are willing to do and for how much.

If someone came to your your job and said you should have a paycut you wouldn't have a great impression of them either.

For other (possibly new) models: I second @AudriTwo . Hagglers and lowballers are the neediest and most demanding customers. Giving in to them does not suddenly make them pleasant and fun to deal with. I suggest the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie as essential reading for any self employed person.

Base your rates on what you are comfortable, industry norms and other models who are similar in experience level/niche to you. This also varies a lot depending on the site, and what country the model is in. Quality Vs Quantity when it comes to type of users is a personal preference. I can personally say that raising my rates has almost always improved my audience and made my on-cam time more pleasant.

Usually advice coming from members is heavily based in their own personal preferences/habits :giggle: There is a wealth of info/discussion on this on the forum around this topic, from folks with years experience in the industry.
Normally I would say yes to everything you say, but these are not normal times and can not be treated as such. I am for all models making all they can, But in the time of covid-19 times are not normal, user's not having jobs means they can not tip as usual, so that leaves 3 choices, (1) = Do nothing and go broke or further in debt. (2.) Adapt to what is currently happening, make adjustments where necessary until crisis is over, then resume as you wish. (3) Leave Site until crisis is over, lol.

I was not in any way trying to tell you what to do, it's what I would do because of covid-19, the alternative seems to be make nothing, these are not normal times with this virus, you will probably have do do something different, unless you are rich or have heap big Sugar Daddy, lol

Yup, we'll do something different alright...like add other sites to the mix. to maximize our earnings (Adding other eggs to our basket, which may mean camming on a second site). Not charge 50 tokens for something we usually charge 150 tokens for...

Normally I would say yes to everything you say, but these are not normal times and can not be treated as such. I am for all models making all they can, But in the time of covid-19 times are not normal, user's not having jobs means they can not tip as usual, so that leaves 3 choices, (1) = Do nothing and go broke or further in debt. (2.) Adapt to what is currently happening, make adjustments where necessary until crisis is over, then resume as you wish. (3) Leave Site until crisis is over, lol.
Most people still have jobs despite the high unemployment rates. Also lower paying jobs were hit the hardest by the pandemic, and people working lower paying jobs are less likely to have been tipping cam models in the first place, considering it's an expensive luxury.

Most people still have jobs despite the high unemployment rates. Also lower paying jobs were hit the hardest by the pandemic, and people working lower paying jobs are less likely to have been tipping cam models in the first place, considering it's an expensive luxury.
Well if all is cool and models are happy, there is no problem to solve, I love it when a plan comes together.

Yup, we'll do something different alright...like add other sites to the mix. to maximize our earnings (Adding other eggs to our basket, which may mean camming on a second site). Not charge 50 tokens for something we usually charge 150 tokens for...
There are certain things that tick user's off, If I hear tipping from another site, means girl I tipped is not paying attention to me but to other sites so I leave. So you are thinking about camming on other sites at same time, hate to tell you this yummy but you are probably already on between 50-100 other sites, being recorded too, that which Country means nothing if you allow other network sites permission. The reason they tell you less users is for you to grant the World access to your broadcast, taping it too. You appear to be very popular
I do not know where on other sites you can select which Country you can or do not allow your stream to be seen, I only know about CB, in your room in BIO, under Settings and Privacy tab if you say yes, your wide open, Worldwide, say NO and you can select Countries to not Broadcast in and your stream will not be recorded, this is where at CB, https://i.postimg.cc/sgDZSVDj/screenshot-687.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.