AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hi guys after some advice please for the last two years I have mainly cammed on token based sites occasionally streamate but I am going more into private based now so here’s the ? When you accept a show how do you say to member basically what would you like I normally say how would you like to play saying what would you like me to do sounds cold I’m a bit I’m finding it difficult how to phrase it lol ❤️❤️

hi! yes is good to ask, manny times in pvt i just got naked and after the guy said, can you please strip slowly? lol since then i ask .. now i am like hey (andy) . what are u in mood for today? and usually they answer what they wanna see .other times im saying.. hey.. welcome, now that you are alone with me , you can tell me all your wishes, maybe we can make them happen :).. but for those who dont wanna say a word, i just tell them , wanna be my naughty boy and watch me cum? if still nothing i start my show and tell him im so happy that you here i can finilly play with myself and cum all over your dick :) :smuggrin: still not talking but not leaving either lol

hi! yes is good to ask, manny times in pvt i just got naked and after the guy said, can you please strip slowly? lol since then i ask .. now i am like hey (andy) . what are u in mood for today? and usually they answer what they wanna see .other times im saying.. hey.. welcome, now that you are alone with me , you can tell me all your wishes, maybe we can make them happen :).. but for those who dont wanna say a word, i just tell them , wanna be my naughty boy and watch me cum? if still nothing i start my show and tell him im so happy that you here i can finilly play with myself and cum all over your dick :) :smuggrin: still not talking but not leaving either lol
Thankyou so very much that’s just want I needed to know I’m gona write this down and have it to reach lol 💕💕💕❤️

I say; "Thank you for taking me private. I want you to enjoy this show. Please don't be shy to let me know what you feel like today, or any fetishes that you might be into."

Hi guys after some advice please for the last two years I have mainly cammed on token based sites occasionally streamate but I am going more into private based now so here’s the ? When you accept a show how do you say to member basically what would you like I normally say how would you like to play saying what would you like me to do sounds cold I’m a bit I’m finding it difficult how to phrase it lol ❤️❤️

Most of the time if the guy doesn't tell you what he's interested in seeing in a private show, and you ask him what he wants...he's gonna say that he'd like to watch you pleasing yourself (Meaning he's probably expecting you to use a toy at some point...or fingers). I'm a person who's totally fine with NOT getting lots of back-to-back privates, because holy shit, people...I can only vibrate my damn clit so many times.....😆 Like damn...can't one of y'all ask for a foot fetish show or something? Lol.

If they go private without giving you any idea of what they want, I'd probably just start out with a sexy song (like "Body Party" by Ciara or "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih), and do a sexy dance/striptease...do things like seductively suck on a finger while looking into the cam...caress your body with your fingers...rub oil onto your naked body (Even though oil is messy, and I've gotta take an extra shower afterwards because of it...lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.