AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'd always prefer to either use the ignore function, or explain to the model what it is that can be annoying.
But if that horse has bolted already, how about this? If he is in her room on CB, leave and then join on SC, and vice-versa. The model may well notice this, and ask you about it, which opens the door to expaining you really enjoy being part of her show, but one individual reduces your enjoyment. That way, you're sticking with her, just changing rooms to keep your sanity.
Sadly, he's on both doing it at the same time

@Smoothie @Brett M

Re your spamming viewer, comments.
Mind if i ask what platform and usual number of viewers in the channel .. Please.

Thanks.

For me it was originally CB, I think I knew her for a year or 2. She still has the new tag on SC, so she has been there for less than 2 weeks.
Viewer count she used to exceed 100, not always lots of tippers though but at least viewers. Now when I see her on CB she has maybe 20-30 - but this could just be a coincidence since many others report their viewer count has dropped in the past year.

I am not sure if it's better or worse that he does it in a "nice" way and not in a bad/controlling way as with the whale mentioned above (although maybe he is doing it, for this reason, a little and he just makes it seem more innocent, you never know).

He specifically bought Unlimited Membership on SC, so now he is a knight there too doing all of this.
Not sure if to politely say something or just leave again. I feel like just "running" again is too rude, but then saying something is also too rude.

It just seems to stupid of me to be annoyed and be driven off by something "nice".. but as from above, I can see it's not just me that gets annoyed by it.
I really have no idea what to do - any models opinions on this if it was you, would you want a user you get on with to tell you and tell you this was the reason you left in the first place and now again.. or would you not want the user to?

Reactions: InannahQoH
For me it was originally CB, I think I knew her for a year or 2. She still has the new tag on SC, so she has been there for less than 2 weeks.
Viewer count she used to exceed 100, not always lots of tippers though but at least viewers. Now when I see her on CB she has maybe 20-30 - but this could just be a coincidence since many others report their viewer count has dropped in the past year.

I am not sure if it's better or worse that he does it in a "nice" way and not in a bad/controlling way as with the whale mentioned above (although maybe he is doing it, for this reason, a little and he just makes it seem more innocent, you never know).

He specifically bought Unlimited Membership on SC, so now he is a knight there too doing all of this.
Not sure if to politely say something or just leave again. I feel like just "running" again is too rude, but then saying something is also too rude.

It just seems to stupid of me to be annoyed and be driven off by something "nice".. but as from above, I can see it's not just me that gets annoyed by it.
I really have no idea what to do - any models opinions on this if it was you, would you want a user you get on with to tell you and tell you this was the reason you left in the first place and now again.. or would you not want the user to?

Hello Brett..

Thx for the chat and the numbers...

I think how a model runs her room is her business and not yours.
But being a valued friend etc,, you can make suggestions to her, for her to make the decisions. Without you telling her what to do.

As for you, In chaturbate you can just ignore the user (by clicking on them)(Any user can ignore any user). Then the issue's gone for you, you wont see their spam any more.
Although im not really keen on this, if the model is replying to the guy by typing or verbal.... Cause reading/listening to 1/2 of a conversation annoy's me :)

Then to the model id something like..
"Hey, I just put Joe on ignore to me, because i find his spam annoying, So problem solved for me, but i think he may be annoying and putting off other viewers as well.. So if you want to kick him, or have a chat to him, or something, to try and make sure hes not annoying any of your other viewers, it might help your channel long term." bla bla..

My approach might be really sucky.. But just saying thats how id handle it :)

Onto a me topic..
I was mainly interested in the topic cause I'm a bit overbearing myself. : )
So i try to not be annoying.. But then i get situations like..

1. Model PMing me... After 15 mins of me being silent... Hey where have you gone? what are you doing?
I reply ... Well you have a couple of purples in your room at the moment, who are tipping. So i'm shutting up and letting them tip etc without putting them off.
When they are gone, and the room's quiet, i'll get back to spamming you and the channel like usual..
Model, no no come chat with me, or I get bored. Don't worry about them... Etc Etc...

2. Model asking me to mod.
I don't mind modding for you, but you need to mod an alt of mine, not my main.
Cause not good having a annoying viewer who's red, and spamming you 1 tips all day etc etc.

3. Me having the models phone number / Instagram / whats app / etc etc..
And while shes not online .. me saying,, Im around if you need anything, but i'll try not to spam you all day.
Model replying,, nono please feel free to message me as much as you like, i like chatting with you and i get bored otherwise.
If i'm asleep or something i'll reply when i wake up.

So i keep trying to not annoy her, but she keeps telling me off and telling me to spam her more. lols.
I think mainly cause she works in a studio, so sometime 6-10-14 hour shifts, 7 days a week.

Her room's usually 10-25 viewers thats why i was asking you about numbers.
If they have a 1000 room, they probably wouldnt want any spam or annoyance.
If they do long shifts daily with a smaller room, Sometimes chat can help them keep amused and not bored.

But also each model will be different, so... lols

Anyway, have a nice day Brett
Hugs.

Onto a me topic..
I was mainly interested in the topic cause I'm a bit overbearing myself. : )
So i try to not be annoying.. But then i get situations like..

1. Model PMing me... After 15 mins of me being silent... Hey where have you gone? what are you doing?
I reply ... Well you have a couple of purples in your room at the moment, who are tipping. So i'm shutting up and letting them tip etc without putting them off.
When they are gone, and the room's quiet, i'll get back to spamming you and the channel like usual..
Model, no no come chat with me, or I get bored. Don't worry about them... Etc Etc...

2. Model asking me to mod.
I don't mind modding for you, but you need to mod an alt of mine, not my main.
Cause not good having a annoying viewer who's red, and spamming you 1 tips all day etc etc.

3. Me having the models phone number / Instagram / whats app / etc etc..
And while shes not online .. me saying,, Im around if you need anything, but i'll try not to spam you all day.
Model replying,, nono please feel free to message me as much as you like, i like chatting with you and i get bored otherwise.
If i'm asleep or something i'll reply when i wake up.

So i keep trying to not annoy her, but she keeps telling me off and telling me to spam her more. lols.
I think mainly cause she works in a studio, so sometime 6-10-14 hour shifts, 7 days a week.

Her room's usually 10-25 viewers thats why i was asking you about numbers.
If they have a 1000 room, they probably wouldnt want any spam or annoyance.
If they do long shifts daily with a smaller room, Sometimes chat can help them keep amused and not bored.

But also each model will be different, so... lols

Anyway, have a nice day Brett
Hugs.

I can relate so much to everything you have said there, I often feel the same way... I often feel like I'm talking to much so I try to be a little more quieter and then if I'm too quiet, I get PM's asking me "whats wrong" or the "are you okay?" questions followed by the "youre so quiet, are you sure everything is alright?" continuation message.

I could go on about the other things you said, but suffice to say I can understand how you feel as I experience it as well.

Trying to find the right balance between what feels comfortable for both sides seems to be something I haven't worked out how to achieve yet, even after 3 years of this..

Only you know Brett, but having been in a similar situation, I asked myself if I liked hanging out with the model more than the behaviour of this other user put me off? And the answer was yes, so I stuck around. But some days I am much less tolerant and the decision becomes more marginal. Then the 'ignore' function saves me.

Reactions: InannahQoH
I can relate so much to everything you have said there, I often feel the same way... I often feel like I'm talking to much so I try to be a little more quieter and then if I'm too quiet, I get PM's asking me "whats wrong" or the "are you okay?" questions followed by the "youre so quiet, are you sure everything is alright?" continuation message.

I could go on about the other things you said, but suffice to say I can understand how you feel as I experience it as well.

Trying to find the right balance between what feels comfortable for both sides seems to be something I haven't worked out how to achieve yet, even after 3 years of this..

Yes exactly lols.
Read so many "annoying users" stories on here....

So then try to make sure i'm not one of the annoying users.

Then get into trouble because I'm not spamming her enough. And am too quiet.
When I occasionally give her a 15 min break from the hours of spam.

ETC ETC

Hehehe

Yes exactly lols.
Read so many "annoying users" stories on here....

So then try to make sure i'm not one of the annoying users.

Then get into trouble because I'm not spamming her enough. And am too quiet.
When I occasionally give her a 15 min break from the hours of spam.

ETC ETC

Hehehe
I think the only consideration to apply here, is how does the room owner want to interact with you? Rather than how do you feel those interactions are viewed by other users in that room?

Just gonna say it ... anytime someone wants to play *later* I am going to likely block them. I used to think these people really meant that they were in a time crunch and would make time for me later : NO, I realize that they never do and they just say “later” as some kind of bait to keep me interested! If they want to have fun they know that time is of the essence and when they say “later” they KNOW they are trying to delay a financial transaction and therefore : should be blocked! Anyone else fed up with “I can’t play now but I want to play later” kind of interactions? How do you respond ?

Just gonna say it ... anytime someone wants to play *later* I am going to likely block them. I used to think these people really meant that they were in a time crunch and would make time for me later : NO, I realize that they never do and they just say “later” as some kind of bait to keep me interested! If they want to have fun they know that time is of the essence and when they say “later” they KNOW they are trying to delay a financial transaction and therefore : should be blocked! Anyone else fed up with “I can’t play now but I want to play later” kind of interactions? How do you respond ?

Hello Trixxi

Hope you dont mind me replying, hugs.
But i seem to read that the opposite way to you.

For example, im in Australia, my model friend/girlfriend is in Colombia, So she normally wakes up and goes online about 10pm my time.
For the last two weeks ive been on leave, so hanging out with her ~10pm to 4+am daily..

In a few hours when she wakes and logs in,, I'll goto her room for a hello...
And i'll explain to her "I cant play now, but i'll play later"....
Cause after 12 hours work, im not in the mood for playing, tipping much, or cumming. and I'm 3/4 Asleep..

And i'll tell her im not in a playful mood, So she doesn't waste her time, teasing etc me..
If shes free and has time for a hello/chat, then fine. If shes busy she knows that she can ignore me today... because i'm not paying much/not playing today.
To me, telling a model i dont want to play now, is a courtesy.. letting them know to not waste their time on me today. If they dont want to / if they are busy.. ETC..

So imo , just means you can ignore them, if you have better prospects in your room.
Or spend time with them if you are bored. Knowing you probably wont get tipped much, that day from them.

Regards

freakinstien: put on that strapon
freakinstien: and boots
freakinstien: fuck me baby
freakinstien: ram me
freakinstien: I'm ready
freakinstien: Put it on
freakinstien: your all talk
freakinstien: Ok
freakinstien: I'm from Oakland California I'm not a punk ass man ho
freakinstien: lol
freakinstien: You got ne twisted
freakinstien: you apologize
freakinstien: you talk like the mouof the south in wrestling
freakinstien: all talk
freakinstien
🤐
🤐
🤐
🤐

freakinstien: bye meany

This was all in a private show. I told him I wasn't wearing boots today because it's too hot in the UK atm (38 degrees - heatwave for us!) and I've hurt my ankle. Idiot.

Anyone else fed up with “I can’t play now but I want to play later” kind of interactions? How do you respond ?
Only this to add to Inanna's answer (but the 'already regular and friend' is a particular case ofc) :
If it's in answer to a model's proposal to "come in pvt" or "make me vib' now", consider that it's a very polite way to tell her "Stop your spam! I know well why you are here" instead of leaving immediately.
If not, think also that users are fed up of being blocked when interacting without buying, even when being honest calm and polite, so he could just take his precaution.

If he is not pushing to get free stuff in this time or all your attention, understand that an user doesn't enter a public room specially to use your service, or change to a pvt based site. But OK, many are not 'honest calm and polite' and abuse of your time with this bad excuse.

pvt based site
She is on a private based site, which is why it is more annoying to hear this from members who come in, as you appear to understand. Nothing happens in free chat.

@Trixxi_Love at that point, I just stop engaging with them. They know what to do. But I won't give them more opportunities to annoy me haha.

Only this to add to Inanna's answer (but the 'already regular and friend' is a particular case ofc) :
If it's in answer to a model's proposal to "come in pvt" or "make me vib' now", consider that it's a very polite way to tell her "Stop your spam! I know well why you are here" instead of leaving immediately.
If not, think also that users are fed up of being blocked when interacting without buying, even when being honest calm and polite, so he could just take his precaution.

If he is not pushing to get free stuff in this time or all your attention, understand that an user doesn't enter a public room specially to use your service, or change to a pvt based site. But OK, many are not 'honest calm and polite' and abuse of your time with this bad excuse.
I give people a chance to show themselves. When a user says “later” i make a note on their name. When a few weeks of false promises pass and I see them in my room still saying “later” then I am intolerant. I only cam 12 hours a week if that and if they want to spend time with me they will respect my schedule and not insult me by asking me to cam when I am not able to.

"Ah finally a real woman"

Me sitting there and literally saying "haha funny cuz im actually not a woman.... Also other women are real women (and that includes both trans and cis women), so basically you're wrong."

im sorry im not gonna sugarcoat my response to misogyny being used as a compliment for me.

THIS. And I love your response to him! :giggle:

And if I may add onto that...the "I like a REAL woman who's got some meat on her bones" comments are just...ugh...Comments like that used to make me feel bad when I was skinny and couldn't gain weight.

Some of these men can't even give a compliment without coming across as a prick...

I give people a chance to show themselves. When a user says “later” i make a note on their name. When a few weeks of false promises pass and I see them in my room still saying “later” then I am intolerant. I only cam 12 hours a week if that and if they want to spend time with me they will respect my schedule and not insult me by asking me to cam when I am not able to.

I fully understand what you mean. I see it often. Usually, it always starts with an "interrogation" of questions for do you do this, that and the other in pvt, and other stuff/questions/comments.
Or another similar thing to this, someone says "I will go buy tokens now bb brb" and then they never come back. But they do this often.

Yeah not creepy at all. I love how he says "again" like I know who the fuck he is. I've talked to literally 1000s of people over the years.
"I know this is a business email, and you don't want people wasting your time... but shit, I figured I'd do it anyway."

Attachments

• LMAO.JPG
    LMAO.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 31
Well that escalated quickly. I respnded to his request by quoting a price for the flash and said "you are not in for anything before you tip, darling"

I dont think I will give him the pleasure of banning him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 14.40.46.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 14.40.46.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 26
this happened about a year ago in a girl's room i visit. some guy came in asking for the usual free pm so many guys asks for. she told him it's 5 tokens for pm. He said he wasn't going to pay and for her to his his bio on his profile to see why. Well this is what the bio said:

"I'm just me, I don't pretend to be someone I can't be. I am the most easy going person you will ever meet. No B.S., no games, nothing. Take note, I DO NOT and WILL NOT pay any cam host for private messages, if you require that in order to set up a private show, it only shows you are greedy and not worth my time, there are other cam hosts that will accept my tokens before your greed, remember, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!
Note to all cam hosts: If i choose to take you into a private show, DO NOT BEG FOR TIPS!!!, THAT IS A REAL TURN OFF!!!, and will guarantee a quick end to the session! You will earn more by not begging! Remember, YOUR ATTITUDE will heavily depend on the tips you receive, (refer back to my previous statement about being greedy)."

me and the lady had a really good laugh about this, as you can guess he never got that free pm, cant help but think he never got any pvt's from any girl who read his bio.

this happened about a year ago in a girl's room i visit. some guy came in asking for the usual free pm so many guys asks for. she told him it's 5 tokens for pm. He said he wasn't going to pay and for her to his his bio on his profile to see why. Well this is what the bio said:

"I'm just me, I don't pretend to be someone I can't be. I am the most easy going person you will ever meet. No B.S., no games, nothing. Take note, I DO NOT and WILL NOT pay any cam host for private messages, if you require that in order to set up a private show, it only shows you are greedy and not worth my time, there are other cam hosts that will accept my tokens before your greed, remember, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!
Note to all cam hosts: If i choose to take you into a private show, DO NOT BEG FOR TIPS!!!, THAT IS A REAL TURN OFF!!!, and will guarantee a quick end to the session! You will earn more by not begging! Remember, YOUR ATTITUDE will heavily depend on the tips you receive, (refer back to my previous statement about being greedy)."

me and the lady had a really good laugh about this, as you can guess he never got that free pm, cant help but think he never got any pvt's from any girl who read his bio.

“I am the most easygoing person you will ever meet,” he says while rage-quitting private shows, typing in all caps and using multiple exclamation points to explain his many turn-offs.

Had another a hole today commeting on my boobs and that i need some „right training“ because my boobs are getting saggy.

I just told him that i‘m happy with my boobs and that the most important thing to me is, that they are healthy. That i love my small boobs.

He then tipped me 20 tokens just to repead himself, and „that its not the size, its because they are saggy“.

I then told him that i don‘t need this rude and unnecessary bullshit and if he dont like my boobs he can gtfo and blocked him.

Another guy told me almost the same a month ago, because i don‘t want him as a cam partner. His words „Yeah you would be much more sucessfull with me, but i really reccomend you the gym, because of youre saggy boobs at the age of 26“

And then some of them wonder why they never get a woman in real life.

I know that my boobs are not saggy (of course they are not like silicone tits, they are soft but small and cute) but i can‘t deny that i hurts sometimes (especially when you hear the same crap over and over again) and its hard to get back to doing dirty stuff.

Had another a hole today commeting on my boobs and that i need some „right training“ because my boobs are getting saggy.

I just told him that i‘m happy with my boobs and that the most important thing to me is, that they are healthy. That i love my small boobs.

He then tipped me 20 tokens just to repead himself, and „that its not the size, its because they are saggy“.

I then told him that i don‘t need this rude and unnecessary bullshit and if he dont like my boobs he can gtfo and blocked him.

Another guy told me almost the same a month ago, because i don‘t want him as a cam partner. His words „Yeah you would be much more sucessfull with me, but i really reccomend you the gym, because of youre saggy boobs at the age of 26“

I know that my boobs are not saggy (of course they are not like silicone tits, they are soft but small and cute) but i can‘t deny that i hurts sometimes (especially when you hear the same crap over and over again) and its hard to get back to doing dirty stuff.

Ahhh the classic "I am God's Gift to Women, and all women want me" but then they get rejected and so they resort to insults.
Gotta love those dumb shits. Definitely don't let their comments get you down, just remember they are morons and in remembering this one key fact, it will [hopefully] make you happy again :)

Another god's gift here... haha
(No Hi, no nothing.. just straight in with..)

long8inch20: C2c beautiful
[Model Speaking]: I would love to. Tip 101 for c2c and I would love to watch you.
long8inch20: You will love what you see x
[Model Speaking]: I will make up my own mind if you tip 101 for me to see you.

long8inch20 has left the room.

Yeah, assholes like that always resort to the same things that they think all women are insecure about, hoping to get a little dagger in. Usually, it's age, or weight, or cellulite or sagging tits. They don't even believe it when they say it, they just want the satisfaction of hurting another person, because their lives are so scummy and shite. They are walking around every day with anger and resentment bubbling at the world, because they get rejected by women, and have to suck someone's dick 40 hours a week for little money (metaphorically speaking). And on top of that, they are too stupid to create a really accurate and truly personalized insult 🤷‍♀️ So they resort to the same cliche insults, hoping they'll work because you know "all women are the same and only care about their looks". It's pathetic, but also kind of funny, in a laughing at them kind of a way. Pay it no heed.

Most guys like all tits. Those types are just trying to fuck with you, and hoping that you will take it literally, seriously, and get hurt. Fuck 'em.
They just try to guess at what might be your weak spot and go for it.

Quite possible the same guy.
Maybe just acknowledge that they were already in your room, so obviously attracted.
Don't give it any more thought, that's exactly what these kind of idiots thrive on - introducing self-doubt.