AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pushy Multi-Site User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Seeking thoughts of the models here, on behalf of a friend who does not know how to address this situation.

She cams on 5-6 sites simultaneously. One one particular site, she has a regular who would probably be considered a whale.
He likes to be the dominant user in her room and often his first tip is for "write your name on my body", he then tries to insist she keeps his name on her throughout the show. To me, it feels a bit like the mentality of branding cattle, but let's move on.
She said that lately he has become quite possessive, telling her about his feelings, and demanding to know what is happening on the other sites she broadcasts on, especially in response to other site's tip noises

Couple of weeks ago, she said he signed up on all the other sites she works on, using the same username. Now he logs into every site at the same time, and if he feels she is getting attention from someone else on a particular site, he dives on in with a big tip to take over. Example, I tipped her 100 on CB, and he immediately tipped 1,000. I don't really care, and actually had a bit of fun seeing how far he would take it (money in the bank for her!) but it does impact on the room vibe, and I think harms the chances of others clicking the magic button. Biggest problem is if she goes private on one site, he watches on another and even continues tips on the private site as a kind of overt "I'm still watching".........

He makes up a fair chunk of her earnings, so she is hopeful he will just settle down again and go back to just the original site he used.

I think I know the answer, but would great;y appreciate your thoughts - especially from anyone who has actually experienced similar behaviour.

He makes up a fair chunk of her earnings, so she is hopeful he will just settle down again and go back to just the original site he used.
He won't. If anything, he'll keep getting worse. I would ban on all sites. He's almost definitely preventing her room from growing because potential tippers are turned off by this kind of behavior. Eventually she'll be stuck with him and no one else and be absolutely miserable.

Yikes! He is super controlling! Other potential tippers won't want to stay in her room because of this dude. I really hope that her OFF-cam time isn't spent having to give this guy personal attention too.

Poor girl. He is going to make her HATE camming, and I think the best thing for her to do is block him on ALL platforms if he's not gonna stop this shit. Hopefully he doesn't know her real name, because I could see him trying to look her up on social media (particularly Facebook), and friend requesting her and 'liking' her posts (If any of them are "public" posts). As a way of letting her know he's watching her. *Cringe*

Even though it'll suck to not have that "guaranteed" money anymore (Since it sounds like he's a big tipper), at least she'll have some peace of mind...and other members can be comfortable in her room again.

She will continue to lose other supporters while he keeps dominating her chat(s), and she will have to rebuild the lost income from him anyway because there's no way this doesn't end in her losing his financial contributions, so she might as well nip it in the bud. That's my outlook. More time and energy to find those new whales in the end.

How YOU can or should try to influence this, I can't say. I realize I would be very hesitant to listen to input from other members about my interactions with people. But like, it sounds like this is above and beyond and he's kinda stalkery, so yeah hmm. You challenging him with tokens is cool and all. But you are hard pressed to find a way to bring your feelings about the situation up to her unless she directly asks.

Thanks for the replies, your advice matches my own thoughts.
He is all over her social media too, has to be the first to like and comment on all her updates. She did tell me it is very draining on her to have off-cam communication with him, also because of the time difference between her and where he lives.
He knows much about her, which can only have come direct from her, and I'm a little worried where it might go if she did block/ban him. But I think she knows where it's headed if she doesn't tighten up on his behaviour.

Those types eventually get pissed off and bored on their own once they realize a real-life meet-up isn't in the cards. As soon as he realizes that, he'll stop spending completely, and piss off. Easy come, easy go. They come in all obsessive and intense right off the bat, expecting a shit ton. It's always the same.

I think it's easier for experienced models w a bigger fan base just to tell them to fuck off, right off the bat. They have more leverage with newer models who need the money and are more fearful to tell them bluntly wtf is up. But eventually when she does, there will be no sight nor sound of him, and he'll target someone else.

Those types eventually get pissed off and bored on their own once they realize a real-life meet-up isn't in the cards. As soon as he realizes that, he'll stop spending completely, and piss off. Easy come, easy go. They come in all obsessive and intense right off the bat, expecting a shit ton. It's always the same.
I really appreciate your insight. Not sure if this guy fits the mold though, he's been a regular for over a year on the first site, and the overbearing behaviour only really started to flow into her other sites in the last few weeks.
But you could be right, as he has become quite unpredictable. They argue and fight in PM chat, he leaves after saying he won't be back, but then returns the next day and drops huge tips. Says he loves her all the time, actually it's creepy and quite concerning. I feel really sorry for her, but ultimately she has to decide to get rid of him, or put up with it. But there is a (big) financial motivation to put up with all this BS. And it is BS.

I feel really sorry for her, but ultimately she has to decide to get rid of him, or put up with it. But there is a (big) financial motivation to put up with all this BS. And it is BS.
Oh I see, it sounds a bit more complex then, and even worse. Hopefully, she'll eventually just ignore him completely and block him. I agree with your summation, total B.S.

But there is a (big) financial motivation to put up with all this BS. And it is BS.
It seems that way up front, but overall if this is work she wants to continue doing, she is losing out on members who will pay her just as well or better while treating her with more respect who will both last longer and allow her to last longer without burning out, if I had to guess. It's hard to see it that way when there is an element of financial need though, as Eli touched on, not everyone has the luxury of dropping paying clients and that can make it tricky.

They argue and fight in PM chat, he leaves after saying he won't be back, but then returns the next day and drops huge tips. Says he loves her all the time, actually it's creepy and quite concerning. I feel really sorry for her, but ultimately she has to decide to get rid of him, or put up with it. But there is a (big) financial motivation to put up with all this BS. And it is BS.
Is that fighting in PM because shes addressing the issue with him directly or some other reason like he keeps pushing and not getting his way.

I say send her this thread in a pm. If she sees other models saying block him, because she should for her own well-being, it might be what she needs to hear to cut him off.

It's important to not get into a situation where your dependent on a singular member for income for this reason. This type of member is so draining and emotionally aggravating. Most of us have experienced the clingy over bearing reg, comes with the territory.

Boundaries are important. Just because a user pays large x amount it doesn't give them the right to take advantage of the situation. Controlling the room, chasing other paying members away, being an overall creep. She needs to create them. Even having a talking with him to let him know his behavior is unacceptable. It might help reign him in or he might pop off.

I find this is often true. If he's stuck around for a year, she's probably giving him enough attention online and offline to keep him interested. If she stops giving him any offline attention at all and only the bare minimum online, I'd say there's a good chance* he'll go away on his own. At least, that's been my experience with these kinds of guys. Once they figure out that I won't chat with them 24/7 or do anything above and beyond what they tip me for, they get bored and move on.

*a good chance, but not in anyway guaranteed. He could get angry about the lack of attention and become even more overbearing and controlling. The best option is to block everywhere. I agree with those suggesting to PM her this thread so she can see other models saying to block him. He may be giving her a lot of money right now, but in the long run, he's impacting her ability to create a sustainable business and earn even more.

Seeking thoughts of the models here, on behalf of a friend who does not know how to address this situation.

She cams on 5-6 sites simultaneously. One one particular site, she has a regular who would probably be considered a whale.
He likes to be the dominant user in her room and often his first tip is for "write your name on my body", he then tries to insist she keeps his name on her throughout the show. To me, it feels a bit like the mentality of branding cattle, but let's move on.
She said that lately he has become quite possessive, telling her about his feelings, and demanding to know what is happening on the other sites she broadcasts on, especially in response to other site's tip noises

Couple of weeks ago, she said he signed up on all the other sites she works on, using the same username. Now he logs into every site at the same time, and if he feels she is getting attention from someone else on a particular site, he dives on in with a big tip to take over. Example, I tipped her 100 on CB, and he immediately tipped 1,000. I don't really care, and actually had a bit of fun seeing how far he would take it (money in the bank for her!) but it does impact on the room vibe, and I think harms the chances of others clicking the magic button. Biggest problem is if she goes private on one site, he watches on another and even continues tips on the private site as a kind of overt "I'm still watching".........

I think I know the answer, but would great;y appreciate your thoughts - especially from anyone who has actually experienced similar behaviour.
these fans are the fucking WORST. She's either gotta treat him equally like she does other tippers (as in, "thanks, _____!" move on and not show him any extra attention OR listen to any demands he makes, etc). Basically put him in his place. Fans like these are entitled and feel like they tip so they can do whatever they want. The behavior just continues if she doesn't say something or be more assertive (not pointing fingers a her at ALL, this is a sticky situation that I've been in myself)!

OR...ban him on all platforms, cut the loss and move on.

Lots of times these high maintenance assholes are far more headache than the money is worth. He needs to have some respect or GTFO. He doesn't own her.

Is that fighting in PM because shes addressing the issue with him directly or some other reason like he keeps pushing and not getting his way.
More the second scenario - he seems to get really annoyed if he's not the primary focus all the time, then they fight and he leaves temporarily. All of the fighting happens in PMs but he feels the need to go and vent in public chat, writing that he is leaving and won't ever be back. Says his goodbyes to all of the regulars and does finally go. But back again the next day, full of apologies and spending like a sailor on shore leave again.
Honestly I think he is unstable mentally at some level, and is attention-seeking.
As her friend, I am concerned that she keeps giving him one more chance despite all the previous chances coming to nothing - and where it is leading for her.

I like the suggestion of sending her the link to this thread.

More the second scenario - he seems to get really annoyed if he's not the primary focus all the time, then they fight and he leaves temporarily. All of the fighting happens in PMs but he feels the need to go and vent in public chat, writing that he is leaving and won't ever be back. Says his goodbyes to all of the regulars and does finally go. But back again the next day, full of apologies and spending like a sailor on shore leave again.
Honestly I think he is unstable mentally at some level, and is attention-seeking.
As her friend, I am concerned that she keeps giving him one more chance despite all the previous chances coming to nothing - and where it is leading for her.

I like the suggestion of sending her the link to this thread.
Ugh what a needy drama queen. He iis outright sabotaging her when he doesn't get his way. How immature and attention seeking. Feel so bad he is putting her through this.

Boundaries need to created. If I had a member trying to argue with me because he is a needy cunt, I would ignore his pms. You don't entertain that kind of behavior. If he keeps making these dramatic exits announcing to the public room he is never coming back- fine bye. Block him.

He can't keep repeating the same bad behavior towards her and trying to apologize it away. That's an abusers M.O.

I know it may suck if she getting rid of her number #1 supporter, but it sounds like she would have more if he wasn't chasing them away. Because of this, she will be able to retain those other spenders after giving him the boot, and who knows, they might turn into her #1 supporters and be overall pleasant with zero drama.

She cams on 5-6 sites simultaneously.

Now he logs into every site at the same time, and if he feels she is getting attention from someone else on a particular site, he dives on in with a big tip to take over.
he's been a regular for over a year on the first site, and the overbearing behaviour only really started to flow into her other sites in the last few weeks.
They argue and fight in PM chat, he leaves after saying he won't be back, but then returns the next day and drops huge tips. Says he loves her all the time, actually it's creepy and quite concerning.

Im assuming camming on 5-6 sites simultaneously and its not really going well on any of them and thats why he can take the time to ask about tip sounds on other sites right?

So convincing her to kick him to the curb is unlikely but he always comes back even when he feels hes not getting his way which to me means she might be able to reign him in (at least a little) as previously suggested. How about have her try this, whats the worst cam site she has, I assume its probably some site that uses a cam score right? Have her convince him that she needs him to focus all of his tipping on that one site, that his tips will help her cam score and that by focusing all his tipping on the one site he would be doing her a huge favor because thats the site she wants to focus on. Have her be more responsive to him on that site, make it seem like shes really paying attention to that site over the others. Yeah it would be better to kick him to the curb and hes still going to be a pain in the ass but this might help manage him better, since he keeps saying he won't be back but always comes back she might be able to just flat out force him into one site with some assertiveness.

Take note, she can't have that conversation on a competing cam site so for example she can't be on camsoda and tell him in a PM that she needs him to focus all his tipping on stripchat because thats going to get her in trouble.

He can't keep repeating the same bad behavior towards her and trying to apologize it away. That's an abusers M.O.
^ This. I think this is what really gets to me, as her friend. I'm no psych, but his needy, controlling and unpredictable behaviour is surely affecting her own mental and emotional state.
We have talked about how she can handle it, but I am very mindful that it should be advice rather than guidance. And to an extent, she is enabling the situation by giving him more chances.
Im assuming camming on 5-6 sites simultaneously and its not really going well on any of them and thats why he can take the time to ask about tip sounds on other sites right?
Yes and no; she has 2 primary sites with steady room numbers, the others are less busy and still growing. 4 different room names too. But a few months ago, her webcam briefly showed part of her laptop screen and clearly showed the logos of the sites she was restreaming on, so I think that is how he figured them all out. TBH I didn't know until then some of the other sites, as I always visit her on CB.

Like most, she has busy nights and quieter nights. The quieter nights he tends to be more settled, as he can maintain his constant pm chats; the busier nights tend to bring out the unpredictability, presumably because he loses control. Also if she takes a private, this seems to set him off - she said that a fortnight ago in a private with someone else, he kept posting sad face emojis in the public chat until it ended. I would have banned him just for that, I mean grow up.....

oh ok I thought this was a situation where she was doing 5-6 simultaneously because she was really struggling and she needed this guy.
Correct, despite the 2 main sites having pretty good average numbers, the number of tippers is low. So this guy does make up a lot of her earnings on one of those sites, and he's there all day, every day.
I'm on the other main site, and at best, only around for half of the days she's online (due to paid work!). But lately when I am there, he also signs in to that site.
His agenda seems to be to out-tip every individual and be the king. I'm no whale, but even if I end up being the high tipper, I use the "/donotwant" command to avoid comments in chat being highlighted - just prefer to be discrete. Unlike this guy, who often announces his arrival with "Hey everyone, xxxx's here!!!!!" before dropping a 1,000tk tip - as though that's the show everyone is really waiting for.

I'm not bothered by gamesmanship - I know who I'm in the room for, and why - but this really does kill the room mood and I'm sure puts smaller tippers off. Probably all part of the plan.

Good morning I have now read some of your reports if I have understood it correctly you are a too reliable loyal user who worries about his favorite camGirl.

you may have ever thought that the CamGirl works with the guy who always types so much and always wants to be the best .....
It doesn't have to be that way,
but it could be so because she achieves exactly what she wants you worry a lot about it you want to help her.
the user who always wants to be the king comes into the room tip 1000 token.
You yourself want to help your favorite camgirl and defeat the alleged tip king and tips 2000 token.
Now you have a good feeling because you helped your favorite model.
Now there are 2 situations either the alleged tip king is and disappears then you feel good again.

or the alleged tip king taps another 1000 tokens afterwards your happy
you are also because the favorite model has got many tokens.

1000t king
2000t du
(3000t) king
6000t camgirl.... Is happy

as you write, the two always argue in private messages how do you knowthat?
that would mean they send you the content of the private messages ....
why is she doing that?? so you worry and maybe support them
that's all just a possibility to consider.
because if I as a model have such a user who destroys the entire chat on my site because he offends everyone or wants to expel with his many money users.

because I do not argue with the man but make a clear announcement he would like to please refrain from it or he will be blocked.
Why does she discuss and argue with these guys for months?
How many times have you gone into this supposed tip to outdo King.
If the camModel has got the token from everyone she is happy and leaves the chat
and in the evening she sends the alleged tip king the token back

A few days later, the whole thing starts again

I would like to point out that everything I have written is pure speculation.
I wish you that everything will come off to your satisfaction

in this sense, a nice start to the week

Reactions: InannahQoH
She should ban him on all of the sites. Yes, she might be afraid to lose such a generous tipper, but she is never going to build a solid community of regulars if he keeps doing what he does in her room. He will NEVER going to change. Believing that possessive guys like him will stop acting like a dickhead is pure bullshit. She is not going to be able to create connections with other users if he stays around...

Good morning I have now read some of your reports if I have understood it correctly you are a too reliable loyal user who worries about his favorite camGirl.

you may have ever thought that the CamGirl works with the guy who always types so much and always wants to be the best .....
It doesn't have to be that way,
but it could be so because she achieves exactly what she wants you worry a lot about it you want to help her.
the user who always wants to be the king comes into the room tip 1000 token.
You yourself want to help your favorite camgirl and defeat the alleged tip king and tips 2000 token.
Now you have a good feeling because you helped your favorite model.
Now there are 2 situations either the alleged tip king is and disappears then you feel good again.

or the alleged tip king taps another 1000 tokens afterwards your happy
you are also because the favorite model has got many tokens.

1000t king
2000t du
(3000t) king
6000t camgirl.... Is happy

as you write, the two always argue in private messages how do you knowthat?
that would mean they send you the content of the private messages ....
why is she doing that?? so you worry and maybe support them
that's all just a possibility to consider.
because if I as a model have such a user who destroys the entire chat on my site because he offends everyone or wants to expel with his many money users.

because I do not argue with the man but make a clear announcement he would like to please refrain from it or he will be blocked.
Why does she discuss and argue with these guys for months?
How many times have you gone into this supposed tip to outdo King.
If the camModel has got the token from everyone she is happy and leaves the chat
and in the evening she sends the alleged tip king the token back

A few days later, the whole thing starts again

I would like to point out that everything I have written is pure speculation.
I wish you that everything will come off to your satisfaction

in this sense, a nice start to the week
Wow thanks for such a detailed summary.
However to clarify and (hopefully) explain your speculation somewhat:
We have been friends for a couple of years - I was once a moderator in her room for a long time. I'm not worried by the behaviour of big spenders in any room; I have my budget and others have theirs.
I am no white knight, and always prefer to keep a relatively low online profile.
She actually asked me about the behaviour, as she wasn't sure how best to deal with it. Only became harder for her when he began using all of her sites at the same time, and he became more unpredictable.
I have never got into any attempts to out-tip someone. What happened was when this guy came into the room, he would tip 10x whatever anyone else tipped - and not just me. Someone tips 10, he does 100. They tip 100, he tips 1,000. Tip for air kiss, he tips for 10 air kisses. You get the idea...... and maybe understand why I was amused to see how far he would go with doing that.
I do not know the nature of many of the fights/arguments, just that she often tells me they have fought. Sometimes she is clearly annoyed for a while after an interaction, other times she has been upset enough to end her show early, and messaged later on to explain why. His attacks can be of a personal nature directed at her, I won't say more than that.
But several times he has written in public chat after one of these fights, for all to see - saying he will never return, and wishing all the regulars goodbye.

I visit for entertainment of the kind the show provides, I don't need to get involved in any personal dramas, but want to help my friend, who I trust totally.

Seeking thoughts of the models here

Hello Rockin.. Not a model as you are probably aware..
And i'm more close to the PWA, Purple Whale AssHole you are describing. : )
So perhaps another take and perspective on things.

The model created the menu, and put what prices she wanted to do those things for.. So not sure why you are painting this as an insult to the paying user.
Who's only paying for what the model wanted to be paid for, and how much the model wanted to be paid.

If the model doesn't want to do this, then she shouldn't have put it on her menu, or should be taking it off her menu now.
Or increasing the price of it, Or clearly labelling it how long it will last .. "Write your name on my ass/boobs for 10 minutes" 150 tokens.

So imo its completely the models fault and problem, and something she can easily correct without drama, if she wants to.
But while its on her menu, IMO don't blame the tippers paying for it.

But yes, i agree its a bit like branding.. But lots of Sub and Dom and 1001 other fetishes. So.. I don't care or judge.
But its also good for getting a few photos and video's made as well. Kind of a personal touch, which makes it different to the mass free porn available on the net.
And I've tipped for it twice for a model in the last couple of weeks. Myself.

>>>With visiting a model's other sites.

Does she speak a lot?
I went to a nice model's room, where she multi streamed, and every time there was a user comment..
She replied to them by voice.

So when model replies "Oh yes i like that a lot ... i'll do that on Friday"
I go reading chat to see what shes replying to, and the chat is empty... So shes replying to something written in another platform channel.
And its annoying listing to 1/2 a conversation and trying to follow it. What does she like? and what is she doing on Friday?
So yes i was tempted to log into the other platform channels, so i could read both sides of the conversation.
But,, in the end i just deleted the model instead.. and moved on. Because i found the 1/2 conversations annoying.

>>>>With camping a models room.

Before the "main model" that i follow , streams...
I get a pm to my instagram, and whatapp... Asking me to come and watch them.
Even if i'm busy, i still usually login with 2 purple accounts, and then AFK, to help fill the room with more viewers, so it doesn't look empty.
And to help with channel placement a bit. And they will both stay in the channel for 7-12 hours until her stream finishes / every day.

Similarly, when i need to extended afk or sleep, i asked.. So you want me to Logout? or leave it sleeping in your room helping a bit with channel placement?
And the replies usually something like "OMFG don't logout, leave it sleeping in my room, so i have you near me."

Today for example, Because i didnt log in at the start of the stream, because i was tired and slept in..
I got messaged a lot with "Where are you / are you logging in / are you alright? / i hope you are not sick / ETC ETC" for ~4 hours. Until i woke up and logged in.
She had earned 17 tokens in that 4 hours, and was bored shitless..

>>>> Dominating a room.

I usually 1 tip the most for Lush activation. As i don't like paying for a gynaecology lesson, and with dildo shows etc its "I am not turned on by plastic".
And if i'm ever silent for 15 minutes, i get hit in whatsapp .. "Are you there? / what are you doing?"
When i explain i'm being silent, because she now has some new purples in her room...... or someone else is tipping at the moment..
It's "I don't care, come and chat to me or i get bored"

A model likes to be naked all the time, and cum 5-6 times a show.
So she adjusted her lush settings for me, without me asking, and stated she did that for me.
So now shes...
Tip 1-15 for 5 seconds.
Tip 15-50 for 5 seconds.
So if i tip 1, 50 times its enough to get her off a bit.
A problem with this is every tip gets a 1/2 page reply of "Thanks/Photo"...
So 50x1 tips spams 25 pages into the chat. I suggested this be tweaked a bit, but she doesn't care / doesn't want to.

Then i got made a moderator.. And she's running a moderator application that spams chat more when a mod tips.
"Thankyou my dear moderator // bla bla / matching photos of a protector / etc etc..
Asked her if she wanted to make my silent alt account mod, so its doesn't spam so much, reply was no..

A model normally has her private set to 6/minute.
When i enter the room, she stops taking privates, and pm's. And either ignores them or tells them to wait for me to leave.
As she knows she will get more than 6/minute from me+others in public, which doesn't shut her channel down to other's.
+ shes usually too busy cumming to take PM's all show anyway.

A studio has rules.. A models shift ends at xx:xx... As long as she is not in a private.
A model can finish the private they are in, before they logout.
So i sometimes have fun, waiting until the end of her shift, then starting a 2 hour private.
I like that the model i like .. is getting extra hours and tokens.
And i find it amusing hearing the waiting model stand there bored, watching, tapping their fingers, waiting for 2 hours for the private to finish.

>>> Consulting the model

If i ever tone things down a little, i get hit with whatsapp's asking why fairly promptly,, and whats wrong?, and etc..

I explain, i dont want to be one of the horror story's, of models complaining about "taking over a channel" , or spamming social media's during and after shows / 24-7... ETC ETC ETC...

Then i usually get..
The only thing that annoys me, is you keep bringing this up..
I like talking to you, so spam me on social 24/7 as much as you want / as you can.
And when im online, id prefer you there all stream, and take over my channel as much as you like, or i get bored shitless when you don't.

>>> Yeah ban the purple from all sites.. !!!

Yeah, well maybe.
But sometimes there is two sides to the story.
I'm sure the model is capable of running her channel how she wants, and is capable of banning etc if she wanted to.
Or making adjustments to anything she wants changed.

Anyway just adding in another perspective .. Sorry for the spam , I hope it doesn't annoy too many people. : )
Cause my reply seems to be the opposite to the other replies.

Thanks for the reply. I won't address every aspect of it as I think the thread has run it's course so far.
But the issue the model raised is about how to deal with the particular user trying to control her room on 5 or 6 sites at once.
It is exhausting her, and I'm sure many of the models who have read this understand how draining such a person can be, even on one site - hence the recommendations to ban/block.
I am a regular and I do not see that she is at fault in anything, except perhaps not being firmer with this guy as soon as he started expanding his attempts at influence.

I do not see that she is at fault in anything

Main bit that caught my eye with this topic..
Is the complaints that tippers were tipping for what she herself put on her own tip menu.. then stating that was degrading.
If she doesnt want to be tipped for that "Writing on her", then its easy fixed.
With removing it, upping its price, or putting a timer on it, or whatever she wants.

A lot of the rest depends on whats been arranged / said , in PM's on the social's etc.
And if she doesn't want the 1000 token tips, she can easily tell the tipper that.

And i find it amusing hearing the waiting model stand there bored, watching, tapping their fingers, waiting for 2 hours for the private to finish.
This is just awful, she's wasting 2 hours of her life at work not making anything, not knowing how much longer will it be. How is that amusing?

I'm not sure what the point was of InannahQoH's long-winded post, but could we please not sit here and try to justify Pushy multi site user's behavior? InannahQoH, your own situation you've described (Where a model said "I like talking to you, so spam me on social 24/7...when I'm online I'd prefer you there on all streams...take over my channel, or I get bored shitless") has nothing to do with rockin_rod and his model friend. If rockin_rod's model friend wanted Pushy multi site user dude to "take over her channel" and "spam her 24/7," then she would not be upset and venting to rockin_rod about the guy. So yes, you've offered "another perspective," but that's obviously not what's happening here.

Last edited:
then she would not be upset and venting to rockin_rod about the guy. So yes, you've offered "another perspective," but that's obviously not what's happening here.

Hello Yummy.
Yeah maybe. But its one side of a story.

I find it hard to believe a model will decide to put something on their menu (Writing on themselves), set the price for that.
And then complain when someone tips for it, and complain its degrading.
This seems more like a jealousy complaint, than a model complaining about what she herself programmed and setup.
And i think complaining about the user who tips for an item on the models menu, instead of complaining at the model who put it on her menu. To be biased.

And I don't consider a viewer tipping 1000, which could be for a menu item.. To be taking over a room.
Compared to for example, the 1000 could have been used to take the model private for a long time.
Closing the room to a private would be dominating the room more than a 1k tip in public for no reason, which is over with quickly.
I'd also assume they tipped the 1k instead of closing the room, to try and keep the room open and tips/users flowing.

So apart from some possible jealousy, Also don't know how much the model is playing both sides, in PM's and offline.
I would assume, the model's PMing the whale off site, With ..... Oh thanks for your support yesterday, i'm saving up for xxx yyy zzz and this helps a lot.
I'm streaming again tomorrow 12-8 and would love to see you again, love you, bla bla.

And then hitting the other regulars with..
Thanks for your support yesterday, Sorry Joe took over my room a bit (AKA tipped more than you)
But i love you in my room, and tipping what you can. You are so special to me, bla bla.

+ Could also be a jealousy post, rallying model support, for banning the guy who's tipping more / and getting more attention.
Hello Model, here's a link to a thread, when they suggest you ban the person tipping more than me.

I just don't like jumping on the ban the whale train, based on 1/2 a story which has aspects which doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.