AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleeping on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlissaRyan

Cam Model
May 31, 2021
Is this allowed? I’m off tonight and was creeping on a few rooms — there’s a girl full on sleeping with options for her lush vibe “to try and wake her up” ...I’m not hating just curious if this is allowed lol

I’d consider sleeping and waking up 8 hours later to a little extra money before my actual shift 😅

I have before but I dont know if it's allowed.

Upvote 0
Is this allowed? I’m off tonight and was creeping on a few rooms — there’s a girl full on sleeping with options for her lush vibe “to try and wake her up” ...I’m not hating just curious if this is allowed lol

I’d consider sleeping and waking up 8 hours later to a little extra money before my actual shift 😅
You can do that as long as you write in your room topic that it's a *Voyeur* show. If you sleep in free chat or any chat and you don't mention it's a voyeur show, the account can be suspended.

Upvote 0
To report back my experience: I was able to lightly sleep about 3 hours on cam. 3 people took me exclusive *while I was sleeping 🤯* pros: made a little $ while I slept. Cons: it affected my hourly average, it was hard to actually SLEEP with my light on.

For me for to be able to get the contest hours it could be the little bonus I needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.