AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guaranteed first page whenever you stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
Hey, I'm a marketer. I don't know if girls on chaturbate value being on the first page or not very highly.
For the sake of the post assume I have the capability.

Two questions:

1) Would you want to be on the first page every time you stream?
2) Would you pay for that service? If so, how much?

Doing some research before I offer this as a service or start a studio. Your responses help me out a lot.

Thanks!

You guarantee first page every time the model streams. That's worth a lot, and I know some models who would happily pay for that service, if the guarantee really covers all risks.

Being on page one usually generates a lot of revenues immediately and, through new followers, for the years to come. If the model misses the first page for one day, will the guarantee cover the loss of income on that day and also during the years to come because she missed followers? If the model gets banned, will the guarantee cover the lost income of a top model for many years to follow? Is that payment secured by an independent trustee? Then it's quite a nice offer.

Or do you just try your best, you keep the fee paid by those models who succeed to get to page one, and you pay back the fee for those models who failed or get banned? In that case, I would like to talk to the models who pay your fee. I have a nice offer for them myself:

Breast enlargement through hand massage!
Success guaranteed! Otherwise money back!

Upvote 0
You guarantee first page every time the model streams. That's worth a lot, and I know some models who would happily pay for that service, if the guarantee really covers all risks.

Being on page one usually generates a lot of revenues immediately and, through new followers, for the years to come. If the model misses the first page for one day, will the guarantee cover the loss of income on that day and also during the years to come because she missed followers? If the model gets banned, will the guarantee cover the lost income of a top model for many years to follow? Is that payment secured by an independent trustee? Then it's quite a nice offer.

Or do you just try your best, you keep the fee paid by those models who succeed to get to page one, and you pay back the fee for those models who failed or get banned? In that case, I would like to talk to the models who pay your fee. I have a nice offer for them myself:

Breast enlargement through hand massage!
Success guaranteed! Otherwise money back!
I'm unsure if legitimate traffic would cause a model to get banned. I doubt it would. Maybe you can shed some light there.

Upvote 0
The answer is no.

I run a discord community with sex workers and their fans. When I point the userbase to a girls room, the influx in traffic has yet to fail in driving the model to the first page.

But thanks for asking and tagging whoever you tagged to get that cleared up early on in the thread!

So yeah, you're basically doing the exact same thing that the other person was doing in the thread I linked. People pay you money and you use your "network" to artificially drive interest to their room.

What does your "network" get out of it?

How can you guarantee 1st page placement?

Is it 1st page placement for a few minutes, an hour, the whole stream? What if your network doesn't want to stay in the room that long?

Tips are a huge component of placement. What if no one in your network cares to tip that person?

Do you feel like this idea of yours is ethical?

I can also guarantee first page placement for any person on CB, regardless of how your stream actually is. I will tell you how to do it for free.

Upvote 0
The way you described your idea sounds more like paid advertising than anything else. Similar to the people that pay for Twitter RTs.

They pay you a fee and you plug their broadcast to a targeted list of people that might be interested, and those people visit and tip (or don’t) as they see fit. Did I miss anything?

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I agree. If you're aware of legitimate traffic getting models banned (and the case isn't an inexplicable outlier/mistake), let me know.
The problem is that Chaturbate cannot always distinguish legitimate traffic from artificial traffic. I can only guess how they work. I saw models get warnings for unusual traffic patterns, and then it's up to the model to convince Chaturbate that this was not fake traffic ordered by the model. The warnings also make clear that in case Chaturbate notices unusual traffic patterns more often, the will ban the model.

If your visitors will tip, that very much reduces the risk of getting a warning. Still, Chaturbate might find suspicious patterns, for example, lots of users entering at about the same time and leaving at about the same time. The risk can be increased by bitch brigades, groups of models who coordinate attacks against a specific model by reporting her several times within a few days.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
bitch brigades
Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Upvote 0
I work as an SEO and a PPC, and my value proposition is not ranking 1st. My proposition centers around a beneficial experience for my clients and their users, that later on leads to conversions. I don’t do this in the adult realm (lamentably) because I don’t have the same data based tools to drive growth as in vanilla.
I’d suggest OP will do some homework and let go of the pendejadas and trucos. Digital marketing is a broad name for a hard learned and hard earned craft, not a teaser.

Upvote 0
So yeah, you're basically doing the exact same thing that the other person was doing in the thread I linked. People pay you money and you use your "network" to artificially drive interest to their room.

Is it 1st page placement for a few minutes, an hour, the whole stream? What if your network doesn't want to stay in the room that long?

Tips are a huge component of placement. What if no one in your network cares to tip that person?

Do you feel like this idea of yours is ethical?

I can also guarantee first page placement for any person on CB, regardless of how your stream actually is. I will tell you how to do it for free.

Again, no. The person in that thread used bots and was lying about it. I @ everyone in my server, and 150+ proven tippers join the room.
So far that's produced a first page ranking every time (40+) times. If a model paid for it and the ROI didn't make sense, I'd work on pricing with her until it did.
Ethics are beyond the scope of this thread so please leave that out.
CBs official product you posted would be the equivelent to Google's Adwords placements, while mine would equivelent to SEO. Both can co-exist.
It comes down to whether or not in makes fiscal sense for me and the model.

Upvote 0
The way you described your idea sounds more like paid advertising than anything else. Similar to the people that pay for Twitter RTs.

They pay you a fee and you plug their broadcast to a targeted list of people that might be interested, and those people visit and tip (or don’t) as they see fit. Did I miss anything?
You're right. It'd be paid advertising to a targeted group. The main difference is that my community lives on discord, and engagement is higher.

Upvote 0
I work as an SEO and a PPC, and my value proposition is not ranking 1st. My proposition centers around a beneficial experience for my clients and their users, that later on leads to conversions. I don’t do this in the adult realm (lamentably) because I don’t have the same data based tools to drive growth as in vanilla.
I’d suggest OP will do some homework and let go of the pendejadas and trucos. Digital marketing is a broad name for a hard learned and hard earned craft, not a teaser.
I've been in digital marketing for 13 years. I do promise my (mostly contractor) clients 1st page results or their money back. I've never had to issue a refund.
I also teach them how to turn that increase in traffic/lead flow into revenue.
My homework in that area has been going on for over a decade. This thread is homework for this industry

Focus on the topic of the thread and not me as a person, if possible. It's standard forum etiquette and makes for more constructive threads. Thanks.

Upvote 0
The problem is that Chaturbate cannot always distinguish legitimate traffic from artificial traffic. I can only guess how they work. I saw models get warnings for unusual traffic patterns, and then it's up to the model to convince Chaturbate that this was not fake traffic ordered by the model. The warnings also make clear that in case Chaturbate notices unusual traffic patterns more often, the will ban the model.

If your visitors will tip, that very much reduces the risk of getting a warning. Still, Chaturbate might find suspicious patterns, for example, lots of users entering at about the same time and leaving at about the same time. The risk can be increased by bitch brigades, groups of models who coordinate attacks against a specific model by reporting her several times within a few days.
Thanks for that. Super interesting. Hearing that, I don't think I'd be able to offer this as a service. The traffic would be from the same people every day, and they would be joining at the same time.

Upvote 0
Thanks for that. Super interesting. Hearing that, I don't think I'd be able to offer this as a service. The traffic would be from the same people every day, and they would be joining at the same time.

That’s another thing. It’s believed that the CB algorithm (while not fully known) offers diminishing returns for new tippers vs. established tippers when it comes to a model’s page rank.

For example, if 150 tippers enter the room one day, it could bump the model to Page 1 for a while. But if the same visitors keep returning, their impact on page rank is reduced even if they keep tipping. They seem to value new/different tippers and visitors above “regulars.” How many visits it takes before they view you as a “regular,” I couldn’t tell ya.

So based on what you proposed, the same 150 tippers would have less and less impact for the model on each visit after the first time.

Upvote 0
The risk can be increased by bitch brigades, groups of models who coordinate attacks against a specific model by reporting her several times within a few days.

I'm not denying that this happens. But isn't it usually butthurt men who report CB models? Lol.

Upvote 1
Again, no. The person in that thread used bots and was lying about it. I @ everyone in my server, and 150+ proven tippers join the room.
So far that's produced a first page ranking every time (40+) times. If a model paid for it and the ROI didn't make sense, I'd work on pricing with her until it did.
CBs official product you posted would be the equivelent to Google's Adwords placements, while mine would equivelent to SEO. Both can co-exist.
It comes down to whether or not in makes fiscal sense for me and the model.

Why would the people on your server join the room? What is it in for them? I'm sorry it doesn't pass the sniff test.

Upvote 0
That’s another thing. It’s believed that the CB algorithm (while not fully known) offers diminishing returns for new tippers vs. established tippers when it comes to a model’s page rank.

For example, if 150 tippers enter the room one day, it could bump the model to Page 1 for a while. But if the same visitors keep returning, their impact on page rank is reduced even if they keep tipping. They seem to value new/different tippers and visitors above “regulars.” How many visits it takes before they view you as a “regular,” I couldn’t tell ya.

So based on what you proposed, the same 150 tippers would have less and less impact for the model on each visit after the first time.

This is the case for a lot of things.
"Unique Hits" are always better than repeat hits.
This has been this way for websites for a long time, and I doubt it's different for CB.

Upvote 0
I've been in digital marketing for 13 years. I do promise my (mostly contractor) clients 1st page results or their money back. I've never had to issue a refund.
My homework in that area has been going on for over a decade. This thread is homework for this industry

Focus on the topic of the thread and not me as a person, if possible. It's standard forum etiquette and makes for more constructive threads. Thanks.
What type of digital marketing? Was it data driven, or did you just toss spaghetti at the wall like an affiliate in 2002? Can you link a page position on CB to a lifetime value, churn rate, and value of a conversion? Sounds to me like no one in AJ or Grupo Bedoya would ever take you seriously:) Sigh, I have a B2B agritech campaign to nurture leads and interactions on other platforms, you know ones that allow you to actually target audiences based on data. Looks like you mainly targeted yourself here.
With regards to etiquette in this forum and community, I have shoes older than you jovencito:)

Upvote 0
I'm not denying that this happens. But isn't it usually butthurt men who report CB models? Lol.
I guess that happens more often. If their dick lets them down, they blame the broadcaster. Here I am concerned about reports for violation of the Code of Conduct:
You will not use any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account; such as creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom, or artificially increasing follower count.
On the other hand, Chaturbate points out that real traffic by real users is welcome. We don't know how they tell apart real users from automated means to unfairly enhance an account.
I saw the warnings, but I can only guess about the criteria used by Chaturbate. Having the same people join at the same time may increase the risk. Having different IP addresses and a tip every then and now and may decrease the risk.

Upvote 0

What a telling response. Also telling that you didn't answer these pertinent questions:

Upvote 2

You have been doing this for 13 years without ever having to issue a refund? I don't know any legitimate company that has never ever made a mistake. This seems even more doubtful in a field with as much risk involved as marketing is. I also find it strange that someone with 13 years of experience doesn't know at least a ballpark value about how much there service would be worth.

The topic is a product that you are propitiating to offer. So your ability to offer that product as well as your general trustworthiness is an intrinsic aspect of the topic.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.