AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fucks sake..!!! they are not asking for anything! OTHER than YOUR USELESS SUPPORT to give attention TO THE TICKET NUMBER

:rage:
ffs calm down. this is common practice. op should have his model friend create an account here instead of speaking on her behalf.

Upvote 0
So they can signup,. make 3 posts begging for their account to be fixed and then disappear .. yeah clearly that's the solution
And your solution is to yell at a support account for an account that's not yours and not OPs? I'd be pissed if a member posted something about my account and support gave them actual info on my model account. It's no one's business literally other than the model. Yes, Chaturbate sucks at support but neither you nor OP is making it better.

Upvote 0
So they can signup,. make 3 posts begging for their account to be fixed and then disappear .. yeah clearly that's the solution
sigh...

say it was her internet that was out and she hasn't seen a tech come to fix it. a member cannot call her isp with the ticket number asking them to look into it. they would say we can only speak with the account holder and advise to have her to contact them. not even give it their time of day, because that account has private sensitive information. that rep might accidentally give away information on that account that might be harmful to the account holder. this is how businesses get sued.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well i may have misunderstood the original post. I thought they were seeking attention to the MODELS ticket number . Not something they had created about the issue.
Which is different matter altogether

Upvote 0
Well did not mean for this thread to have attention or cause arguments. Apologies to everyone.
it's not your fault. this dude has been harassing the CB rep's account for a while, and it's annoying. you were only trying to help your favorite cammodel and didn't know. all is gooods. hope she is able to get her account back soon. in the meantime tell her to sign up with other sites. myfreecams and stripchat are also token sites. it's not a bad idea to tell her to read up on threads here about whatever one she choose to try out, or both. that's the best thing you can do.

Upvote 0
it's not your fault. this dude has been harassing the CB rep's account for a while, and it's annoying. you were only trying to help your favorite cammodel and didn't know. all is gooods. hope she is able to get her account back soon. in the meantime tell her to sign up with other sites. myfreecams and stripchat are also token sites. it's not a bad idea to tell her to read up on threads here about whatever one she choose to try out, or both. that's the best thing you can do.
Will do. Thank you so much and glad to end thread on positive note :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.