AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Good for you, the value of something is really just whatever someone is willing to pay. If you can get it, that's awesome!
My tongue-in-cheek wondering about that 240/min was just because CB doesn't usually seem to have many over 90/min. Even their 'search' privates only goes up to 90 (below). But great for the broadcaster if you can get paying viewers
View attachment 89850
yes because the 90 tokens inclused the models with higher prices too

Some models use a specific follow notifier bot, or some all-in-one bots have notifications to show models when someone follows, and then some also show when a user unfollows. The ones that show when you unfollow are very stupid because it shows in bold, clear red, and says something like "don't cheat on me." and then it SILENCES you from talking until you FOLLOW again!

I absolutely HATE that bot and it's not needed!
I like to keep my follow list to a bare minimal, under 20 (I prefer less but I have multiple that have not cammed for 6month or even 3 years but I don't want to forget them).
I may follow a model but then she says or does something I don't particularly like or it puts me off her, BUT I may still find her attractive and enjoyable, so I may still want to see her in the future, so I may unfollow her. But when it shows that ridiculous message, it makes me never visit her again. I hate hate hate that, why is it needed? There is no option for us to say WHY we unfollowed, so it's very stupid and unfair to just say something stupid like don't cheat on me. you are now silenced until you follow me again".. Like wtf? haha

Wow, that does sound like a ridiculous bot! :facepalm:

By the way, does that thing on Twitter still exist where it tells you every time a person has unfollowed you on Twitter (and I guess who it was)? I've never had any interest in that feature, and I remember some of the people I followed on Twitter would have those notifications automatically post on the timeline. I remember thinking to myself Why the hell do the rest of us need to know how many people unfollowed you today?

Reactions: Diana_Devil
protip: if you ever want to make a camgirl wet, take her to private after some dude tells her she ain't worth it or makes a rude comment about her rates. you will probably get the best show that model can put on.
semi-protip: this is the type of advice you should only give to those you are familiar with, i.e. not publicly :my1centsworth:

After he tipped in my free chat 2 times 15 tokens for an action from my tip menu he took the freedom to bomb me PM

HE :

moan for me3:44 AM3:44 AM

im tipping thats why I said moan for me3:45 AM3:45 AM

you just fucked up my vibe3:45 AM3:45 AM

I wasn't just asking you to moan3:46 AM3:46 AM

I wanted to get my nut off3:46 AM3:46 AM

ME :

this is not the right room to order and happend3:47 AM3:47 AM

when someone tips i do what my tip menu says3:47 AM3:47 AM

thats it3:47 AM3:47 AM

in my tip menu its not including fake moaning or moaning on comand option3:48 AM3:48 AM

if i ever moan it happends when i feel it so3:48 AM3:48 AM

then if you want a certain action that its not in the tip menu listed , probably you should ask the model first if she do it or not3:50 AM3:50 AM

tipping and ordering whatever you like and get pissed that did not happend , especially when was not an agreement already spoked its selfish and imature3:52 AM3:52 AM
if you tip you cant simply ask models to do whatever you like3:52 AM3:52 AM

so have a nice day3:52 AM3:52 AM

HE :

models can order tips, you act like was rude and I demanded so much12:24 PM12:24 PM

Can’t chat with Doubble007
You cannot message the user because they’ve banned you.

ANDDDD then i am the guilty fucking bitch lol ! WTH!!!!! not to mention that paying and requiring an sex worker to do as you please against the sex worker willingness its called sexual harasment ! I really dont know how this fucking dudes are thinking!

He tipped 2 times 15 tokens from my tip menu which its listed at 10 seconds medium speed fuck , and thats what he got !

but after his last response and banning me aparently he did not understood a damm fuck or either dont want to accept the fact we are normal people with own willingness , and he probably considers the models being execution robots and he is entiled to ask whathever he likes when he likes because he tips!

Last edited:
I have a guy who keeps stalking my DMs on EVERYTHING to order a custom video and then ghosts as soon as I bring up payment or ask him details about video length. It's starting to feel like an internet crank call at this point. He uses different accounts every time but they all have "scott" in them.

He sends me a PM on CB like he's never met me before asking if I have "real man" and then asking in really awkward round about ways if I can send him a video or pictures (nownownow of course, in the middle of my camshows) of me fucking a guy in this position "that's really hard to explain I'm not sure...a picture would explain it better..."

And then sends the same goddamn pic of a couple doing reverse cowgirl. 😐 Bruh.

So far in addition to at least 4 or 5 times on CB he's done this both on twitter and instagram and he also joined my onlyfans just to do it again. I have no idea what to make of this dude.

I have a guy who keeps stalking my DMs on EVERYTHING to order a custom video and then ghosts as soon as I bring up payment or ask him details about video length. It's starting to feel like an internet crank call at this point. He uses different accounts every time but they all have "scott" in them.

He sends me a PM on CB like he's never met me before asking if I have "real man" and then asking in really awkward round about ways if I can send him a video or pictures (nownownow of course, in the middle of my camshows) of me fucking a guy in this position "that's really hard to explain I'm not sure...a picture would explain it better..."

And then sends the same goddamn pic of a couple doing reverse cowgirl. 😐 Bruh.

So far in addition to at least 4 or 5 times on CB he's done this both on twitter and instagram and he also joined my onlyfans just to do it again. I have no idea what to make of this dude.

stick a very realistic dildo on the floor and do some shots lol then when he asked only if he paid for then you can send him , yeah this is my husband he does not like his body be shown only his cock so suck it now lol.

i think he is more into cock than in pussy lol so he maybe has a cuckolding fetish :))))))))))))

Mods are people. A good mod can help a model make an entertaining session but a bad mod can screw things up.

This but also the fact the model needs to act as, well, the BOSS and tell the mod what to expect, what not to do etc.
Different models have different rules and wants and do not, some allow lots of dirty talk from all users, some hate any dirty talk, so it's all about the model telling/teaching (like with any new job) the mod. But then this is also why it's good for the model to only choose regulars to be one, as they are a lot more familiar with everything the model allows and doesn't allow, etc.

Too many models just let the mod do what they want and are too nervous and scared to tell them "no" or whatever.

Sorry to say that it doesn't, only those with the 90 token rate is displayed. I checked this afternoon with a performer that is charging 120 tokens, she was not displayed among the 90 token performers.

a few months ago it was ! i setted up at some point and i was seeing myself in the list of the 90 . when the hell have changed !?

thank you for checking it

stick a very realistic dildo on the floor and do some shots lol then when he asked only if he paid for then you can send him , yeah this is my husband he does not like his body be shown only his cock so suck it now lol.

i think he is more into cock than in pussy lol so he maybe has a cuckolding fetish :))))))))))))
No the problem is he never wants to pay me or follow through with an order, he's just a weird timewaster. I have a partner I do b/g content with and we would happily make this video, but this guy just seems into whacking it to asking for the same custom video order over and over again.

Like bruh just tell me how long you want the video to be and I can have it to you in a day or two once you pay me. It's not that hard....

Also I really hate realistic dildos, they're deep in the uncanny valley of phalluses for me. Never *quite* look right.....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
This but also the fact the model needs to act as, well, the BOSS and tell the mod what to expect, what not to do etc.
Different models have different rules and wants and do not, some allow lots of dirty talk from all users, some hate any dirty talk, so it's all about the model telling/teaching (like with any new job) the mod. But then this is also why it's good for the model to only choose regulars to be one, as they are a lot more familiar with everything the model allows and doesn't allow, etc.

Too many models just let the mod do what they want and are too nervous and scared to tell them "no" or whatever.
Some of us loooooooooove being THE boss ;)

semi-protip: this is the type of advice you should only give to those you are familiar with, i.e. not publicly :my1centsworth:

I'm confused. Are you talking about Audri's advice, or the advice from Dude-complaining-about-a-model's-rates?

Oh man I've had so many over sensitive Princess types in free chat tonight...
I'm not from anywhere in the US anyway 🤷‍♀️
I'm Motherfucking British! I'm from over the pond where we eat Hob Nobs, drink tea and focus too greatly upon being polite! Every other wankshaft on the planet already knows that 🤷‍♀️

ETA; If you're on your man-period, shove a tampon in your ass and head over to my room. That's where the rest of them, are too. You'll be in surrounded by like minded folks 😆 !

Attachments

• MMMMmmmmkay.JPG
    MMMMmmmmkay.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
More of a pet peeve than a WTF situation.....

When men visit your live chat room and ask questions about what other platforms you're on, and you tell them you're not supposed to speak about competitor sites while broadcasting on this one. But you suggest they follow you on Twitter (And your Twitter info is freakin' right there on your profile for them to see), and they say "I don't have Twitter." 🙄 Okay, so then maybe tonight is the night you should go ahead and make a Twitter account then, so you can follow me.....

I'm not gonna be one of these models who gets herself banned for some dumb shit like talking about competitor sites while broadcasting, just because some inquisitive dude doesn't want to use his noggin and do a search for me and/or make a Twitter account and follow me on Twitter (Where one can find other links in my Twitter bio, and can talk to me more freely on there about other sites...duh). You must not want to find me on other platforms that badly then.....

@gringo_pete Okay, so I guess you're just gonna laugh at my question (Asking wtf your post means...lol) without actually answering it. Gotcha. 👍

Reactions: gringo_pete

When men visit your live chat room and ask questions about what other platforms you're on, and you tell them you're not supposed to speak about competitor sites while broadcasting on this one. But you suggest they follow you on Twitter (And your Twitter info is freakin' right there on your profile for them to see), and they say "I don't have Twitter." 🙄 Okay, so then maybe tonight is the night you should go ahead and make a Twitter account then, so you can follow me.....

I'm not gonna be one of these models who gets herself banned for some dumb shit like talking about competitor sites while broadcasting, just because some inquisitive dude doesn't want to use his noggin and do a search for me and/or make a Twitter account and follow me on Twitter (Where one can find other links in my Twitter bio, and can talk to me more freely on there about other sites...duh). You must not want to find me on other platforms that badly then.....
I get this alllllll the time, and it drives me mental. I had one guy consistently ask me about my hours on another site, and I must have told him 5-6 times that I won't discuss it because I'm not allowed, but he still asked the same question every-frikkin-time. 😠

Ughhh I hate this too. I also have my freaking allmylinks in my bio as well that has every single platform I'm on. Yet they keep asking about specific ones....

"Snapchat" is now a banned word in my room because of this. I do not has, I do not wants, quit trying to ask me to stop my entire show to watch you jerk off on it.

arya stark no GIF by Morphin

I get this alllllll the time, and it drives me mental. I had one guy consistently ask me about my hours on another site, and I must have told him 5-6 times that I won't discuss it because I'm not allowed, but he still asked the same question every-frikkin-time. 😠

Most of their questions could be easily answered if they'd stop being so stubborn and objecting so much to joining Twitter, and just make a Twitter account and follow us on there. LOL. It looks like we can fit URLs to four different sites in our Twitter bio, and then in the "website" box below that we can fit the URL to one other site. So that's FIVE different sites that are displayed right there on our Twitter profile, if these guys would even bother looking. Then they could always tweet us if they have any other questions.

Most of their questions could be easily answered if they'd stop being so stubborn and objecting so much to joining Twitter, and just make a Twitter account and follow us on there. LOL. It looks like we can fit URLs to four different sites in our Twitter bio, and then in the "website" box below that we can fit the URL to one other site. So that's FIVE different sites that are displayed right there on our Twitter profile, if these guys would even bother looking. Then they could always tweet us if they have any other questions.

Not only that, but they can view your Twitter profile even if they don’t have an account, right? So they don’t even need to do anything but pull up a web page to see your profile and get the info they need.

Not only that, but they can view your Twitter profile even if they don’t have an account, right? So they don’t even need to do anything but pull up a web page to see your profile and get the info they need.

Yup. I just logged out of my Twitter to check to see if I could view my Twitter account and see the bio with all my links. Yup, I can.

I wonder if that guy on Stripchat (who's so dead set against joining Twitter) will check out my Twitter bio now, or if he's still gonna whine "I wish you could tell me the other platforms you're on." 🙄 Stay tuned.....

Owl GIF by Zack Kantor

I wonder if that guy on Stripchat (who's so dead set against joining Twitter) will check out my Twitter bio now, or if he's still gonna whine "I wish you could tell me the other platforms you're on." 🙄 Stay tuned.....

I can totally get "I don't want to join another social media site" but this guy comes across like a whiner.

Reactions: MarieElise
I can totally get "I don't want to join another social media site" but this guy comes across like a whiner.

Well now that we know that he wouldn't even have to JOIN any social media site to access my Twitter bio. he really has no excuse now. :)

These guys (Well, not him...but other guys) are always asking me about Instagram or Snapchat, and I tell them no, but they can follow me on Twitter...and they don't want to hear it. Lol.

Last edited:
In the last week, I've been trying Stripchat a little, as an alternative to CB.
But I was surprised by the rudeness on display there. Not that I'm a stranger to similar behaviour on CB though.....
In this room, there were at least 3 Knights, yet they let this demanding tirade continue:

Untitled.jpg

And in another room, despite there being 5 red knighted users, nobody was tipping with me.
2 of the knights were holding a conversation about one of them working as a roadie in the 1970's.
The model said "nobody else wants to play; should I leave now?"
Both of them wrote "yes" in chat and then continued their conversation.
I felt really sorry for the model, she looked devastated and left immediately.
The 2 knights carried on their discussion for at least 10 mins after she went offline.
As a newcomer, perhaps I don't have the feel of that room yet, nor the site overall, but the model's reaction seemed like she was genuinely shocked and upset.
Certainly didn't appear to be much gallantry from those she'd bothered to knight.

In the CB room that I'm red in, there is a grey user who enters the room every single show and writes:
"5,000 tokens for used panties delivered to <city, country>. PM me to make deal"
In the past, I've pm'd him to suggest that if he really is willing to spend 5,000 then he should be willing to tip just 11 for a PM to discuss the deal (once he's actually bought tokens, that is).
But he never replies.
He's done this every show for at least 6 months, and always leaves seconds after writing that.
Can't begin to understand what motivates people to behave like this.

Reactions: MarieElise