AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help, need advice please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Sooo this is gonna probably be a weird thread buuuuut.. I’m REALLY needing some advice on how to get more Viewers/Tippers in my room? I’m not exactly “new” to chaturbate.. but like I’m not really “good” with videos and such either? 😂 I’m sure I sound about dumb right now, but I feel like I’ve tried everything online blogs have said.
Like I always stream with sound on and I try to give a few freebies here and there, like I’ll flash the camera, and I try to do longer streams and I still only get maybe 8 - 10 views at a time.. as well as like maybe 5 tokens being the highest tip and walking away with only 50 tokens after 2 hours of streaming..
I just got my lovense lush today, and I do the spin the wheel, tip menu, rolling dice, rotating notifier, Etc. In my streams.
But I only seem to attract grey users and I try to block them or kick em out, but it doesn’t really do much for me as far as getting more tippers.
As of right now I am strictly relying on this for extra income.. I did like really good my first two days, made 2000 tokens in two days, but I’m almost 2 weeks in now and I think the most I’ve gotten after those first two days was like 200 tokens, so I could really use the advice please! 🥺💕

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
i dont think you sound dumb. it's not easy, and i wish there was an easy answer where you can make loads of tokens.

but keep at it. create a schedule and stick to it. the more consistent you are the more likely your will gain more of an audience. but its no guarantee. recommend doing less freebees. shows your current audience if they camp out long enough they'll see some free tiddies. if you dont have to best camera, and cant afford an upgrade or find one- upgrade your lighting. good lighting can improve the most potato quality camera. if you are using wifi, stop. get yourself an ethernet cord. that way you dont have to worry about wifi latency messing up your stream.

have you tried other sites or just chaturbate? i know for me i did awful on chaturbate and myfreecams but on streamate i did much better. also recommend getting more eggs in your basket. clipsites, tubesites, pso, subscription sites, reddit, ect. you might come to find out you prefer clipmaking or whatever over camming.

it sounds like you are doing everything you can, so please dont beat yourself up. there isn't anything specific you are doing wrong. be proud you are putting in all this effort. its hard work, and keep at it until you feel you've done your best. it takes a lot of luck.

:h:

I agree with the other model. Having a schedule (you can post on your profile) you’ll get consistent customers. Right now, my schedule gets messed up because wifi where I live is terrible. My Ethernet cord improved it by a mile…but I still don’t think it looks as good as it could.

All models should jump on the opportunities they can find a fresh start. A lot of girls use Instagram (make an account just for your opportunity grow as a model). Any platform you do, it’s easy to keep them updated if you aren’t camming to your set schedule. Also an opportunity to market yourself (in a way). Example: showing a picture but blurring things out & tell them where to find the picture thats clean without the blur. Then you can get more traffic if you can find a solid method, you could get new users, a regular feel closer to you, respect for your honesty & open communication. It’s a VERY good move to make.

Sooo this is gonna probably be a weird thread buuuuut.. I’m REALLY needing some advice on how to get more Viewers/Tippers in my room? I’m not exactly “new” to chaturbate.. but like I’m not really “good” with videos and such either? 😂 I’m sure I sound about dumb right now, but I feel like I’ve tried everything online blogs have said.
Like I always stream with sound on and I try to give a few freebies here and there, like I’ll flash the camera, and I try to do longer streams and I still only get maybe 8 - 10 views at a time.. as well as like maybe 5 tokens being the highest tip and walking away with only 50 tokens after 2 hours of streaming..
I just got my lovense lush today, and I do the spin the wheel, tip menu, rolling dice, rotating notifier, Etc. In my streams.
But I only seem to attract grey users and I try to block them or kick em out, but it doesn’t really do much for me as far as getting more tippers.
As of right now I am strictly relying on this for extra income.. I did like really good my first two days, made 2000 tokens in two days, but I’m almost 2 weeks in now and I think the most I’ve gotten after those first two days was like 200 tokens, so I could really use the advice please! 🥺💕
Do you smoke or vape while camming?

Do you play country or hip hop music while camming?

Do you have many tattoos?

Typically, men that can afford to tip do not go for that type of woman.

This is ridiculous!

I play hip hop and I have tattoos! I make bank - I get big fat tips every day, over and over. I also see vapers who regularly smoke on cam and are top rated models rolling in tips. Men who can afford to tip come in all sized bank accounts and personalities.

This is 2021, ignore this dinosaur and his close-minded backwards mentality.

There's plenty of successful, top models who have tattoos, vape or smoke weed on cam and play hip hop music.

Just because you're not into those things doesn't mean that all "men that can afford to tip" are also not into it, and the implication about the "type of woman" who does have tattoos, listens to hip hop or country and smokes and who she attracts is pretty rude.

Anywaaaayyyy, if OP is still reading this thread:

I just wanted to second everything @AudriTwo suggested in her post. Especially when it comes to good lighting and adding more eggs to your basket. If you haven't already done the lighting trick, I highly recommend getting a basic ring light and some daylight bulbs. Back when I still had my old potato camera, switching from regular light bulbs to daylight bulbs made a world of a difference in my video quality. And about content, I would definitely recommend making some. Having clips to sell can definitely increase your revenue on cam (at least, it can on MFC, I'm not 100% sure about how selling content on CB works), and you can upload those same clips to clip sites or sell them on subscription sites so that you can make passive revenue off of them.

Name them
*raises hand*
I'm a top/popular model on my site who smokes, listens to both hip hop and country, and I have tattoos.

Just because you have shallow taste doesn't mean other people with wealth do too.

Literally every cam model i know in my personal life that makes 5 figures per month has tattoos.

This thread is in the ASK-A-MODEL section of the forum.

Just because you don't go for "that type of woman" doesn't mean that all other tippers think like you. Some men find tattoos on a woman HOT, and will even use the hash tags to find tattooed models. And since you're on here challenging cam models to name some, the first one who comes to mind for me is TattGoddess from MyFreeCams. Not sure if she's still on there, but she was (is?) a very popular model on there with lots of tattoos, and she's gorgeous.

This thread is in the ASK-A-MODEL section of the forum.
Omg this^ Literally every few days someone who's crap spewing needs to be reminded of this.

Omg this^ Literally every few days someone who's crap spewing needs to be reminded of this.

This is the same guy who said that Streamate models are rude and Streamate is toxic. :p That site is clearly not his cup of tea, and he'd probably enjoy token sites more...where it's more of a "Let's hang out for a bit and chat/get to know each other before I tip" vibe.

RueBae asked ask for advice on how to get more viewers / tips. I as a viewer that tips to many Cam girls gave her my honest opinion. If you don't like my opinion, that's on all of you.

• Funny!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
RueBae asked ask for advice on how to get more viewers / tips. I as a viewer that tips to many Cam girls gave her my honest opinion. If you don't like my opinion, that's on all of you.
She didn't post it in the "general chat" section, she posted it in the "ask-a-model" section.

All of those tattooed vaping hip hop listeners are probably drying tears of laughter with their money right now.....

This is such a crotchety old man take.

As we've mentioned in previous posts, she was asking the models. We couldn't care less about your opinion on the models in those groups you listed. We do care about you giving new ACF models shitty advice.

Btw, I've seen men tip and go private with models (including me) in every single one of those categories you listed. When I was active on ManyVids Live, I had a guy on there who kept tipping me 50 tokens per song for me to play Country music. Lol. I, personally, can't fucking stand Country music, and when I'd mentioned that once in the chat...he made it his mission to try to get me into liking Country music. :giggle: I said hey, as long as you keep tipping me 50 tokens per song, I'll play all the Country songs you want! That ended up being my best token night ever on that dead-ass "cam" site, and he was a really nice guy. Am I a Country fan now? Fuuuuuck no. The only Country song I could say I really like is "Jolene" by Dolly Parton.

Different strokes for different folks, man.

It’s not that hard. Don’t generalize. Stick to what you like and don’t make assumptions of what tickles the pickle of other paying members.

LOL... now that the problem of getting one particular person to tip is solved, back to the topic: how to increase tips, in the general, broad stroke sense?

final_5e826babcdb0240016f5c145_361971.jpg

but seriously though thanks for giving a model advice on how to get only one person to tip. lol.

Btw, I've seen men tip and go private with models (including me) in every single one of those categories you listed. When I was active on ManyVids Live, I had a guy on there who kept tipping me 50 tokens per song for me to play Country music. Lol. I, personally, can't fucking stand Country music, and when I'd mentioned that once in the chat...he made it his mission to try to get me into liking Country music. :giggle: I said hey, as long as you keep tipping me 50 tokens per song, I'll play all the Country songs you want! That ended up being my best token night ever on that dead-ass "cam" site, and he was a really nice guy. Am I a Country fan now? Fuuuuuck no. The only Country song I could say I really like is "Jolene" by Dolly Parton.
Sorry for the dp, but since we are on the topic of country music.
Dolly Parton is God. PERIOD. If you enjoyed Dolly, dip your toe into some Reba. You've probably heard this song. It's one of her most famous.

Of course, Shania is another recommendation. (Shania is my style icon too.)

She makes denim look so good. DROOOOOOOL

She did a song with Orville Peck (a fabulous gay country musician who has done work with Lady Gaga) last year.

Nowww some good ol' bluegrass because I cannot help myself.

OH OH OH OH and my all-time favorite classic:

absolute banger.

Last edited:
I CANT HELP MYSELF.

Carrie Underwood.
EVERYONE who has been to karaoke knows this song and has felt the fear when all the middle-aged women start screaming the chorus or have been that middle-aged woman.

Miranda Lambert. PERIOD.

She's in a group called Pistol Annies

Birdcloud. They are raunchy, filthy, usually drunk. Write the best country parody songs. They are my favorite indie country group. They are a lot.

this song is the fuck you racist dad anthem

I'm grouchy because I have a cold, but this music thing pisses me off, so I'm gonna rant...

Seriously first they were all bitching about techno, now it's extending to hiphop and country...

It's all irrelevant because pretty much all of us put the music off in exclusive shows anyway!! And if you ever actually spent some money you'd know that! Let us have some fun out in free chat, so we don't have to sit and listen to you complain that we look bored. For fucks sakes, no pleasing some people!!

Some of them just make it impossible to please them! This leads me to the question; why are those types EVEN THERE then? Fucking trolls.

What do y'all want, fucking Pavarotti? Some kind of classical Hannibal Lecter wannabe shit ( 😆 ) ?

OK rant over!

Last edited:
I'm grouchy because I have a cold, but this music thing pisses me off, so I'm gonna rant...

Seriously first they were all bitching about techno, now it's extending to hiphop and country...

It's all irrelevant because pretty much all of us put the music off in exclusive shows anyway!! And if you ever actually spent some money you'd know that! Let us have some fun out in free chat, so we don't have to sit and listen to you complain that we look bored. For fucks sakes, no pleasing some people!!

Some of them just make it impossible to please them! This leads me to the question; why are those types EVEN THERE then? Fucking trolls.

What do y'all want, fucking Pavarotti? Some kind of classical Hannibal Lecter wannabe shit ( 😆 ) ?

OK rant over!

Some guys really do love to fucking complain.

Complain about models looking bored in free chat or looking down at their phone. I totally understand that complaint. But then.....
Complain about models greeting them in free chat, because it catches them off guard. *Sigh*
Complain when a model doesn't say hi to them first in free chat.
Complain that we don't have enough stuff listed on our tip menu. 🙄 Well, gee...not all models offer the same amount of stuff in free chat, or maybe we offer things in private that we prefer to not do out in the open free chat. So if the TEN things listed on my tip menu so far aren't good enough for you, then just tell me what you're looking for since I'm not a mind-reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.