AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can someone encountered like this

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
i have tipper then when he left my room and i try to view his bio i cant view it.. its say ''error fetching user menu'' if he blocked me? and i tried to view again his name when im offline and click to view his bio it will goes back to the homepage.. or he deleted his account?

I don't know what does that mean, but I have someone who delete account and it's say "HTTP 404 - Page Not Found".
Did you tried to copy&paste the link with his bio when you are logged off, as anonymous?

Upvote 0
i have tipper then when he left my room and i try to view his bio i cant view it.. its say ''error fetching user menu'' if he blocked me? and i tried to view again his name when im offline and click to view his bio it will goes back to the homepage.. or he deleted his account?
Did you have the tipper followed and could you see his bio previously?

Upvote 0
and i guess i remember that i can see his bio at first where he from and etc. then when he left and i click his name it says ''error fetching user menu' '

Upvote 0
It could be that they have a region block or they have blocked female models.

Upvote 0
It could be that they have a region block or they have blocked female models.
In her reply to my post above, she said she could see his bio when she first clicked on his name. But I'm confused because she says that she tried to view his bio after he went offline. So if she didn't have him followed, what was she trying to click on if he had went offline?

Upvote 0
@Lucid1 when u wanna see users bio u need to click his name on the public page yeah? so i tried so view his bio and its says ''error fetching user menu'' and when i go to my token stats and click his name there it goes back to the homepage instead of his bio his profile..

Upvote 0
He was most likely using a VPN when you could see his profile while he was in your room. A VPN will show his location as somewhere other than his true location. Do you have any regions blocked in your settings? He could also have your region or gender blocked as well.

Upvote 0
I've experienced every aspect of this thread...

When you access an account and CB goes to the homepage instead (or error fetching user menu), that account no longer exists on CB. This happens often when I look up someone I used to help, and find they are no longer a member of the CB community. Some delete their own account, while I suspect others are simply removed for CB TOS violations.

When an account you follow bans you, and you visit the bio, it says...

bannedcb.png

When an account blocks your gender/region (location), and you visit the bio page, it says...

accessdeniedcb.png

* with a VPN, you can appear as if in a different region and often get around this simple block.

Try clearing your Browser's cache files and then refreshing CB. You might just find that you're clicking on a locally cached page, that when it tries to access CB's servers, the fetched data is actually missing. In this case, that user may no longer be registered on CB.

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Hugs
Reactions: newbiecammodel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.