AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hackers and their scams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2021
I am just a victim of a recent hack, someone came in my room and had a friendly chat. Offered me 1000 tokens if i can do a dance and gave me a link for the dance move. Well, that was good enough for the hacker to get my account and changed my email attached to my account. I should know this can happen but it has been slow and the 1k tokens would have been good used for the coming holidays. Im just wondering if @punker barbie or support can do anything to retrieve my account, i'm sure by now my tokens are gone and a huge success for the hacker.
Acount name: innocently_yours
ticket number: 18580179

update:
Surprisingly Support had replied to me very quickly. they were able to help be get back my account. I'm Glad my tokens was still safe, i looked into my settings and I did see my email was removed and changed of password happened.
Lesson learn, NEver click on links especially untrusted person, I now have my 2 factor authentication set up ( its a hassle, but believe me i think this is much worth then having your account and hard earn tokens taken away from you)
So overall this is a big spank on my hand and able to learn from it not being hurt so badly.
Thank you all!!!!

Upvote 0
I'm curious about this link. I hope CB staff followed up and was able to get the nefarious page removed!

I love 2-step authentication! I'd rather have to see a code sent via text message than see my account is no longer mine!

Cheers and happy everything worked out!
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I am just a victim of a recent hack, someone came in my room and had a friendly chat. Offered me 1000 tokens if i can do a dance and gave me a link for the dance move. Well, that was good enough for the hacker to get my account and changed my email attached to my account. I should know this can happen but it has been slow and the 1k tokens would have been good used for the coming holidays. Im just wondering if @punker barbie or support can do anything to retrieve my account, i'm sure by now my tokens are gone and a huge success for the hacker.
Acount name: innocently_yours
ticket number: 18580179
I think I met this guy too, I posted on another thread;

Sorry to hear he got to you :( Hope you get it resolved.

Upvote 0
Friend just got scammed this way. And lost a ton of Tokens in the process. Is it really true the only way to contact them is through email? Considering the amounts at risk You would think there was a more direct way when it comes to scams.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.