AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time to do daily payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
i want to start daily payout this December.. may i ask if how much tokens do i need to convert and proceed to my daily payout?
and my payment method is paxum how many days do i will receive the payment? and i read some daily payouts here are delay sometimes..

What site(s) are you talking about?

Are you talking about daily payout on Chaturbate? From what I'm reading, it sounds like you'd need to have 479 tokens in order to do daily payout. Since you need to have a minimum of $20 in order to make payout (400 tokens = $20 in the model's pocket) AND Chaturbate charges the model a $3.95 fee (79 tokens, I guess?) for daily pay, that means you'd need to have at least 479 tokens.

I know that on MyFreeCams (I get direct deposit, and am in the U.S.) the minimum for payout is $20. So you have to have earned 400 tokens on there, and then click the button to request "early payment." They send out early payments on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (So it's not quite daily pay), and they don't charge models an early payout fee.

• Hugs
Reactions: newbiecammodel
Status
Not open for further replies.