AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Screen Grab Images

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
I am sure this has been asked before. But what is the status?
Can you please update the model room photos faster, or maybe give a quick 2-3 second hover-over preview?
So many times I have seen something I really like and want to tip for, but when I click and enter the room, it is something completely different! Often the model sitting there staring at the screen, or doing something I don't like.
If you could just update the images more than every 10-20 minutes, it would provide a much better member experience, IMO!
I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Thanks for your consideration!

That's not my point. This is a thread for a site inquiry. It's about UX.
Except that the UX you seem to want is the ability for the preview to go back in time and show you something you might have tipped for before it's over, so that you won't have to tip for it. Or maybe you just want it to be somewhat less laggy, so you can be one of those asshats who joins and says "looks like I got here just in time!"

Upvote 0
Why are you being so mean? I am an asshat? damn.
If you're one of the guys who does what I just described *without tipping*, then yes. You are an asshat. If you arrive at that point and proceed to tip, I'm not talking about you.

But if you are indeed the kind of guy who shows up "just in time" and actually tips, I'm not sure I understand why you wouldn't also be the kind of guy who shows up a little too late and tips the model again for the action they just missed to continue.

Upvote 0
OK, thanks. I appreciate your approval. The models here who actually know me will know which one I am. Thanks for ruining my inquiry.

Upvote 0
Agree . The previews in the list on Strip seem too often to be nothing like what's currently happening in the room. I don't know what the update frequency is but Cb and others seem to be able to do much better.

Upvote 0
I am sure this has been asked before. But what is the status?
Can you please update the model room photos faster, or maybe give a quick 2-3 second hover-over preview?
So many times I have seen something I really like and want to tip for, but when I click and enter the room, it is something completely different! Often the model sitting there staring at the screen, or doing something I don't like.
If you could just update the images more than every 10-20 minutes, it would provide a much better member experience, IMO!
I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Thanks for your consideration!

Please note, all feedback is welcomed and appreciated therefore I have now forwarded your comments to our Product Development team for consideration. I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our services 😉

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.