AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
thats good, happy you are better :)

Last week I had some kind of weird dream/hallucination-type shit going on while I was in the bed. I saw myself up on my bedroom ceiling (like I'm floating or flying like an angel?) looking down at myself laying in the bed. I was like WHAT...THE FUCK?! It was freaky. Someone else on another forum (Who's also vaccinated, and just getting over Covid) said he'd been having strange dreams.

Last week I had some kind of weird dream/hallucination-type shit going on while I was in the bed. I saw myself up on my bedroom ceiling (like I'm floating or flying like an angel?) looking down at myself laying in the bed. I was like WHAT...THE FUCK?! It was freaky. Someone else on another forum (Who's also vaccinated, and just getting over Covid) said he'd been having strange dreams.
what the .....

As anxious as I am, I would have a heart attack directly to dream/ see something like that

Reactions: yummybrownfox
You're not alone yummybrownfox. Stumbled upon this while surfing the web yesterday. https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/intense-dreams-covid19-vaccination

This is one of the saddest aspects and results of all those assholes out there who don’t get vaccinated and end up taking up space in hospitals and urgent cares. There are people who are vaccinated and have been careful who have legitimate other health concerns than Covid that need medical care. They are getting put on the back burner because of all the covidiots who end up in hospitals and urgent care with severe symptoms because they weren’t vaxed. And I fully blame them for all the innocent people being delayed for their treatments and suffering.

This is all getting really old, and I honestly wish the people who refuse vaccination would be refused medical treatment so that the rest of us who are doing our part to progress through this pandemic could get the care that we deserve. All the Covidiots don’t deserve medical treatment for a disease that they don’t believe is either real or as bad as everyone says it is. They can sit at home and rot in their Covid.

The hospital surgery scheduler called me this afternoon to inform me that they're having a board meeting next week to decide what they're going to do about all of us patients who've been waiting for surgeries (That they've had to reschedule). She said it's not looking good, and they're afraid they may have to reschedule all of our surgeries AGAIN, because these sick Covid patients get first priority. I'm just like wow, this is not happening.....

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Jay_Storm
The hospital surgery scheduler called me this afternoon to inform me that they're having a board meeting next week to decide what they're going to do about all of us patients who've been waiting for surgeries (That they've had to reschedule). She said it's not looking good, and they're afraid they may have to reschedule all of our surgeries AGAIN, because these sick Covid patients get first priority. I'm just like wow, this is not happening.....
so frustrating :(

You're not alone yummybrownfox. Stumbled upon this while surfing the web yesterday. https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/intense-dreams-covid19-vaccination

This sounds like they're linking that to the vaccine though. I got the vaccines back in April/May, and my only side effects were a low-grade fever, chills, and maybe a little bit of a sore arm. I don't think I had any strange dreams or visions after the vaccine, but everybody's different. That "Seeing myself up on the ceiling looking down at myself" trippy shit happened last week when I was sick with Covid and was "doped up" on different meds. I was taking Bromphen every 4 hours, my usual Zyrtec, my usual Vitamin D gummies, and Norenthindrone twice a day (for a different issue unrelated to Covid).

This sounds like they're linking that to the vaccine though. I got the vaccines back in April/May, and my only side effects were a low-grade fever, chills, and maybe a little bit of a sore arm. I don't think I had any strange dreams or visions after the vaccine, but everybody's different. That "Seeing myself up on the ceiling looking down at myself" trippy shit happened last week when I was sick with Covid and was "doped up" on different meds. I was taking Bromphen every 4 hours, my usual Zyrtec, my usual Vitamin D gummies, and Norenthindrone twice a day (for a different issue unrelated to Covid).
Just reading/seeing this now yummybrownfox. Everybody's different. I'm not a doctor, but thought the article was interesting, and I wanted to read/see your thoughts and/or anybody else's here on ACF who had the same type of dream you did. I hope you're having good dreams now, and if no dreams at all, you're at least getting a good night's sleep. Have a good day/night and be safe.

It's sad. Just sad. SMH.

Yesterday I was walking to the bus stop, and it felt like I had something in the back of my jeans. It was driving me crazy, and I'm like What the hell is this in my pants??? When no one could see, I reached down in there...and it was one of my black gloves. :giggle:

I asked myself the very same question every day when I was a teenager 😅

Like Elaine said on 'Seinfeld'...I don't know how you guys walk around with those things..... 😂

I guess this could've gone in 'Forum Games', but I didn't want to start a new thread. Lol. I got this from Facebook:

game.jpg

I think #1 is Regular Show. #4 is SpongeBob. #10 is Peppa Pig? #14 is definitely Winnie the Pooh. #16 is Men in Black.

My sister said that she got her kids to help her come up with the following: #2 is Teen Titans. #3 is Shrek. #6 is The Amazing World of Gumball. #7 is Alvin and the Chipmunks. #9 is Wall-E. #13 is Kung Fu Panda. #17 is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. #19 is Hulk and Ironman. #21 is Scooby Doo.

Last edited:
Type Betty White's name into Google...hit enter...and see what appears on the screen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETTY!!!

Reactions: Ozzie_
I guess this could've gone in 'Forum Games', but I didn't want to start a new thread. Lol. I got this from Facebook:

View attachment 91350

I think #1 is Regular Show. #4 is SpongeBob. #10 is Peppa Pig? #14 is definitely Winnie the Pooh. #16 is Men in Black.

My sister said that she got her kids to help her come up with the following: #2 is Teen Titans. #3 is Shrek. #6 is The Amazing World of Gumball. #7 is Alvin and the Chipmunks. #9 is Wall-E. #13 is Kung Fu Panda. #17 is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. #19 is Hulk and Ironman. #21 is Scooby Doo.

Weird there's no Simpsons.

Dammit, I want to post something here to ask people to vote for me, but there's no way to do that without revealing my government name. 😂

Good Times Weekend GIF

And if I were to win the grand prize (which is a longshot), it'd be a life changer and another item crossed off my bucket list.

So they keep advertising this "Free Uber rides to vaccination appointments" offer, but I'm on Uber right now and don't see anything on here about it. When I type info about it into a Google search, something comes up telling me to "sign up." I can't sign up as a new Uber customer...I'm an existing Uber customer. Maybe I'm missing something here. My son has his booster shot appointment Sunday, and after today's stressful events (where I had to pay out of pocket for his prescription ear drops for his ear infection), I currently have a measly $14 left on my card, which isn't enough for a Lyft ride to/from Walgreens Pharmacy on Sunday. So I'm just trying to figure out where tf this so-called free Uber ride thing is.

^Nevermind. I see that the "free Uber ride to vaccine appointments" offer ended July 4, 2021. Yet it's still being advertised as if they're still offering it. SMH.

After dealing with SEVERAL time-wasters on Facebook claiming they're interested in buying my item, and then not following through (Driving me crazy these past few days), I FINALLY sold it and got paid via CashApp. 👍

I just got around to using the scratch-off lottery tickets that were in the gift basket that my sister and her kids left at my front door when I had Covid. I won $3 on one of them, which make my broke-ass smile. I could use that as bus money for my appointment on Monday. :)

I just got around to using the scratch-off lottery tickets that were in the gift basket that my sister and her kids left at my front door when I had Covid. I won $3 on one of them, which make my broke-ass smile. I could use that as bus money for my appointment on Monday. :)
Hope all is well. It sounds like things are slowly but surely getting better for you and I hope they get better for you now and moving forward. You're very lucky to have a family that is able to help you out right now, and, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't have a problem with you doing webcam modeling for a living, but if they do, they still love and respect you as a member of the family. Not a lot of cam models, or people outside the cam world, have a loving and support family, friends, aquaintances, and/or all of the above.

• Funny!
Hope all is well. It sounds like things are slowly but surely getting better for you and I hope they get better for you now and moving forward. You're very lucky to have a family that is able to help you out right now, and, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't have a problem with you doing webcam modeling for a living, but if they do, they still love and respect you as a member of the family. Not a lot of cam models, or people outside the cam world, have a loving and support family, friends, aquaintances, and/or all of the above.

The fuck? 😂 Dude, just tell me hi, and say that you hope all is well, and leave it at that. :) Because right now you are just doing too much. Lol. Also, that was a few weeks ago that I was sick, and when they were helping me out by dropping off stuff. Old news. Stop asking models personal questions and prying into their personal life. Thank you for the well wishes.

Last edited: