AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Prayers for Ukraine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone here from Ukraine? How is your situation? I hope everyone is safe. God help everyone!🙏🙏
no but I know of at least two girls and one boy (woman/man) that lived/live there and/or have relatives currently in Russia, I would like putin to have more orgasms (w/himself) nd less desire to fuck with ukraine, seriously Cheers you piece of shit! / твое здоровье, кусок дерьма AMEN!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mel1
no but I know of at least two girls and one boy (woman/man) that lived/live there and/or have relatives currently in Russia, I would like putin to have more orgasms (w/himself) nd less desire to fuck with ukraine, seriously Cheers you piece of shit! / твое здоровье, кусок дерьма AMEN!
I'm confused :confused:

The talk about shutting down SWIFT banking to russia - that would mean cammodels from russia could not be paid correct?
Depends on the banks at either end. SWIFT isn't a pay transfer system, just a facilitator for bank-to-bank transfers. Russia has its own "SWIFT" too, so booting Russian banks from the SWIFT system likely does nothing at all with regard to model payments. I think, anyway.

What happens to Ukrainian models over time is another matter entirely. I just left an offline tip and some encouraging notes for the only model I've ever been visiting who is from Ukraine. She hasn't been on for a month. The Russian model in Belgorod I've been visiting (mostly) off and on for a couple of years has been in the wind since early January ...

:(

Agree. I wonder how much Russian broadcaster and studios might be affected by the financial restrictions the USA declared

I have an arrangement to send a “gift” to a particular Russian model through PayPal every Friday.

Received a note in my account when I tried today. They have shut off all transfers in and out of Russia.

I know PayPal isn’t popular for adult things, but the others will certainly follow their lead.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Mel1
Today I saw an Ukrainian broadcaster with 7000 followers who did not show himself, but a map of Ukraine and a complaint about the attack and a plea for help. I visited him, I told him I agree, and I listed the articles in the T&C which he might be violating. I suggested he uses more subtle ways to show his opinions. He told me he will talk later. He did not.

After 3 hours Chaturbate banned him.

Last edited:
fuck putin.

Here's to all those in both countries who are just innocent normal people like you and me.
Hey, I'm not owning up to being innocent or normal :)
But totally agree with the concern and support.
I have a good friend who lives in Russia but has Ukrainian citizenship, and family in both countries.
She is badly scared by all that is going on, and also fearful that her income is going to dry up - either from international sanctions on financial movements (i.e. no more payouts), or from people deciding to withdraw their camsite support.
Already she has had people join her room and tell others present they should avoid her and other Russians to make their point.
Many people seem to be rightly aghast at what has developed, and while social media is encouraging people to put pressure on Russia on all fronts, making ordinary citizens suffer even more is just missing the point.

yeah, unfortunately, what I am seeing is the regular citizen suffer
war is in a sense like a divorce where civilians are the children caught up in the turmoil and chaos.

its sad to also watch putin send boys (18-25 are still children in a way imo. their brains are not fully developed) to their destruction. (physically and mentally)

so many victims because of mad ego-driven oligarchs are off their rocker.

Woke up to a message from one of my faves...

"Everything is bad with us, <my name>. Everything is a rout. The stores do not accept cards, and my cards are blocked. We are sitting in a basement where there are a lot of people. I don't have any money or charger or warm clothes with me. I tried to go abroad with my little sister yesterday. They did not let us out. The police took my documents. They are also at war. Position hopelessness"

War is definitely hell. This needs to end. 😥

Prayers for sure!

It does not matter whether you are a Ukrainian, Russian, Colombian, Romanian, or any other nationality of a model, Paxum will be there for you. Unfortunately, Ukrainian models are currently going through a crisis, and everybody should do their part to help, including us. Therefore, we would like to extend an open offer to the Webcam and Adult Videochat Community in Ukraine; including those models and performers who do not use Paxum as a payment method. We are all human beings, and we should help regardless of who you do business with.

If you work in the Webcam/Videochat Community and you are struggling to escape Ukraine; if you don’t have the financial means to sustain yourself, and if you are no longer safe at home and you’re heading west across the border to Romania, then please contact us NOW!

We will provide FREE transportation from the major border cities with Ukraine in Romania, plus we will provide FREE Hotel Accommodations in Romania for Webcam Industry performers and models that truly need assistance and do not have their own financial means to sustain the expense.

Contact us at +40744778005 or by email help@paxum.com at ANY TIME to arrange a pickup time and location!

While we wish we could help everyone, unfortunately, this offer must be restricted to help only those who do not have the financial means to be safe and exclusively to the industry that we have always supported and considered an extension of our family; the Webcam and Adult Videochat Community.

If you need help, please contact us right now!
+40744778005
help@paxum.com

Paxum ( https://www.paxum.com ), the award-winning payment company providing a cost-effective & user-friendly interface stands with Ukraine! Please share our message with your friends and contacts so it reaches the people in need of help. Let’s all do our part to help the industry and the human beings behind it!

Paxum.com Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.