AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking Partners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it definitely has some sort of Tinder Swindler vibe to it. I guess after a while he would be like: "Can't send money at the moment. Peter's down. There's blood everywhere. My enemies are after me."

This is like having a random guy walk up to you outside the strip club after getting off work and be like "You heard about banks closing sex worker accounts, right? You should let me hold on to your money instead, I'll keep it super safe for you and you won't even have to tell me your name"

This is like having a random guy walk up to you outside the strip club after getting off work and be like "You heard about banks closing sex worker accounts, right? You should let me hold on to your money instead, I'll keep it super safe for you and you won't even have to tell me your name"
(keeping with the analogy)
and this is after a year ago, he asked if you'd be his girlfriend because he really is fascinated by the lives and happenings of strippers, feels he knows you and your type so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.